Posted in the La Porte Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Well, people... here I am getting ready to end fourth year of a 10 year plan to become Mayor of La Porte and already things are moving right along, making headway... removing the corrupt influences from the La Porte City Government one by one.

Over four years ago I returned back to La Porte just before hurricane Ike in September 2008... I was mortified at the condition I found La Porte in.

Numerous trees all over town had been cut down... the Port installed numerous new cranes looming over Shoreacres, new box motels had sprung up all over town... and the City was talking about building Five Point's park.

I knew I had to do something, but what could one person do with little money?

So, I formulated a battle plan, made an "Enemies of La Porte" list and then set about trying to get their attention.

That was year one... step one.

Now I am getting ready to begin year five... step one.

With this one first step into year five... there will be no turning back... things will be set into motion that cannot be stopped.

Monday 11/19/2012 7pm Pacific---> step one.
james reed

Channelview, TX

#2 Nov 18, 2012
did you crap in their yards.
end of days

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
Well, people... here I am getting ready to end fourth year of a 10 year plan to become Mayor of La Porte and already things are moving right along, making headway... removing the corrupt influences from the La Porte City Government one by one.

Over four years ago I returned back to La Porte just before hurricane Ike in September 2008... I was mortified at the condition I found La Porte in.

Numerous trees all over town had been cut down... the Port installed numerous new cranes looming over Shoreacres, new box motels had sprung up all over town... and the City was talking about building Five Point's park.

I knew I had to do something, but what could one person do with little money?

So, I formulated a battle plan, made an "Enemies of La Porte" list and then set about trying to get their attention.

That was year one... step one.

Now I am getting ready to begin year five... step one.

With this one first step into year five... there will be no turning back... things will be set into motion that cannot be stopped.

Monday 11/19/2012 7pm Pacific---> step one.
Heavy has initiated the launch system.

Everyone run to your safety room.

Thought that plan was cancelled years ago due to no audience.

Anchor all your shelving units. And watch your step in your yard.

I never thought things would ever really make it this far . I've only heard about phase two in legend.

Be afraid. The Wrath of the Lame Ranger is imminent. Just as soon as he can get bus fare to Houston.

www.HeavyFed.com

#4 Nov 18, 2012
end of days wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavy has initiated the launch system.
Everyone run to your safety room.
Thought that plan was cancelled years ago due to no audience.
Anchor all your shelving units. And watch your step in your yard.
I never thought things would ever really make it this far . I've only heard about phase two in legend.
Be afraid. The Wrath of the Lame Ranger is imminent. Just as soon as he can get bus fare to Houston.
Bus fare?

When I return to Houston... it won't be by bus... and I won't return alone, my posse rides with me.
Db squad

Deer Park, TX

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Oh no, we dun goofed.
end of days

Houston, TX

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Bus fare?

When I return to Houston... it won't be by bus... and I won't return alone, my posse rides with me.
So be on the lookout for a 1977 Ford LTD with Cali plates and full of teenage boys and one fata$$. Run for your lives!! It's year 5 implementation time.

I would not want my name on that list.

The wrath of heavy is near.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Let tme know when you are comming so I can have the the LPPD waiting for you! What a wonderful present! LOL!
Keep running your fat mouth, you CAN'T come back.

You have never done SQUAT to help LaPorte and won't ever be in a position to do so.

STAY AWAT felon...

And quit talking about CRAP that will never happen even though you want your name in lights.

LOSER!!!
RHOOT

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Bus fare?
LOL Our posse will welcome you and your posse back!!
Unless your plan is to return to ?Houston? under the cloak of darkness.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Hi RHOOT (run heavy out of town)! You did a great job and he can't ever return under his present name. They have bridges in LA for him to live under and that's all he could get here too(bad renter), unless the LAW finds his fat ass!

Do you also get tired of listening to his BS, especially becomming the Mayor! LOL!

The boy has found some GOOD dope out there!
Elaine

Houston, TX

#10 Nov 19, 2012
10 years.
You have gone from living in a trailer in LP to living on the street, to exposing yourself at the Dairy Queen, being a wanted criminal to being on the run 1500 miles away from La Porte.

So what's the next step? Prison? Prostitution? Child molesting?

Great Strategy.

FUHF
FUGOAT
RHOOT

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Nov 19, 2012
Lomaxx wrote:
Let tme know when you are comming so I can have the the LPPD waiting for you! What a wonderful present! LOL!
Keep running your fat mouth, you CAN'T come back.
You have never done SQUAT to help LaPorte and won't ever be in a position to do so.
STAY AWAT felon...
And quit talking about CRAP that will never happen even though you want your name in lights.
LOSER!!!
Now, now Lomaxx, you know that's very neighborly!

I'm sure him (or should that be "he") and his 'posse' would be very impressed with a Welcome Back crew waiting to greet him.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#12 Nov 19, 2012
RHOOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now Lomaxx, you know that's very neighborly!
I'm sure him (or should that be "he") and his 'posse' would be very impressed with a Welcome Back *Screw* waiting to greet him.
FIFY

www.HeavyFed.com

#13 Nov 19, 2012
LOL

I can tell y'all really love me.

Otherwise... why would you return to my playhouse every day?

Thanks for being my friends!!!

Y'all are going to be very surprised.
end of days

Hamshire, TX

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Elaine wrote:
10 years.
You have gone from living in a trailer in LP to living on the street, to exposing yourself at the Dairy Queen, being a wanted criminal to being on the run 1500 miles away from La Porte.

So what's the next step? Prison? Prostitution? Child molesting?

Great Strategy.

FUHF
FUGOAT
Prostitution?

Seems unlikely.

Or at least unprofitable.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15 Nov 19, 2012
Ya know... the REALLY funny thing is that y'all have to make lies and conjecture to laugh at me.

You've tried so hard to squash anything and everything positive about me... and paint me in as negative light as possible... for YEARS... yet I am STILL gaining ground.

LOL

That's freakin hilarious!!!

Yet... sad at the same time.

Just imagine what we could have done TOGETHER... if you had not spent so much time in your futile attempts to stop me.

Sad... sad that you are happy raising your family in the toxic soup that is present day La Porte!!!

Sad that seemingly the only person willing to stand up to change that... you choose to stand against.

You can't stop me... you never had a chance.

I care way to much about YOU... to let YOU stop me from saving YOU.

www.HeavyFed.com
RHOOT

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Lomaxx wrote:
Hi RHOOT (run heavy out of town)! You did a great job and he can't ever return under his present name. They have bridges in LA for him to live under and that's all he could get here too(bad renter), unless the LAW finds his fat ass!
Do you also get tired of listening to his BS, especially becomming the Mayor! LOL!
The boy has found some GOOD dope out there!
O-M-G I left 2 words out of the previous post on this which changes the meaning of the sentence.

(it should be)

Now, now Lomaxx, you know that's [not very] neighborly!

I'm sure him (or should that be "he") and his 'posse' would be very impressed with a Welcome Back committee waiting to greet him.
RHOOT

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Nov 19, 2012
BTW

TICK TOCK
TICK TOCK
TICK TOCK

surprise, surprise, surprise

www.HeavyFed.com

#18 Nov 19, 2012
RHOOT wrote:
BTW
TICK TOCK
TICK TOCK
TICK TOCK
surprise, surprise, surprise
Oh... I can't wait!!!

This clock has been ticking away for YEARS!!!!

LOL

The anticipation of what kind of falsehood has been cooked up against me... is driving me crazzzzzzzzy!!!
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#19 Nov 19, 2012
Village Idiot: The only thing you are gaining is a fatter butt!

You have never said anything that I can construe as positive.

NOBODY is going to get 'together' with an idiot, EVER!

I can't stop you? Stop you from doing WHAT???
Please don't do a damned thing for me, except get off of Topix!

We already knew you were crazy, that's why SS sends you a 'crazy' check every month!

PS: Have you called your ex-landlord or the LAW and told them where you are and that you want to settle up???
HELL NO! Just keep hiding...

www.HeavyFed.com

#20 Nov 19, 2012
Lomaxx wrote:
Village Idiot: The only thing you are gaining is a fatter butt!
You have never said anything that I can construe as positive.
NOBODY is going to get 'together' with an idiot, EVER!
I can't stop you? Stop you from doing WHAT???
Please don't do a damned thing for me, except get off of Topix!
We already knew you were crazy, that's why SS sends you a 'crazy' check every month!
PS: Have you called your ex-landlord or the LAW and told them where you are and that you want to settle up???
HELL NO! Just keep hiding...
Hey, moron... no one is looking for me THAT hard!!

I JUST renewed my Texas Drivers License!!!

LOL

You'll believe ANYTHING anyone says and run with it... like the imbecile you are!!!

Lomaxx, you have GOT to be one of the LOWEST individuals on this board!!!

Is THAT how you came up with your name???

LOW MAX???

LOL

Here all this time I thought you lived in Lomaxx.

LOL

You've got a shocker coming your way!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 23 min stupid people 375
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 24 min stupid people 682
Man beheads woman in Oklahoma - religion of pea... 1 hr dogs4donna 11
Woman has third breast added! 1 hr dogs4donna 5
My Lost Dog 1 hr dogs4donna 7
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 2 hr fubar 590
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr SportSyTb 18,738

La Porte News Video

La Porte Jobs

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Porte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Porte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]