Ambulance and life flight

Ambulance and life flight

Posted in the La Porte Forum

Resident

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2013
There was life flight and ambulance everywhere at Driftwood/Springwood.

I was concerned that a child might have been hit there.
Resident also

La Porte, TX

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Don't think so, ambulance showed up, shortly later, life flight did, they all sat in "limbo" until finally a stretcher with what appeared to be an adult on it and loaded in life flt, In any event, prayers to whoever it was!
Resident

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Absolutely!
LaPorte

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2013
I wonder if ambulance came from the accident at Fairmont and Bay Area to wait for life flight? I saw the vehicles from that towed into my work parking lot...
Resident also

La Porte, TX

#5 Feb 13, 2013
LaPorte wrote:
I wonder if ambulance came from the accident at Fairmont and Bay Area to wait for life flight? I saw the vehicles from that towed into my work parking lot...
Could have, because the ambulance drove up to park, no movement for quite a few minutes, life flt showed up and still no movement, then someone was unloaded from ambulance and taken over to the helicopter. The ambulance came to the park from Spencer direction, if it was from the Fairmont & Bay Area wreck, wonder why they didn't come in (to the park) off of Fairmont? So, maybe was from that accident, maybe not?
abds

Pasadena, TX

#6 Feb 13, 2013
I left for a class and saw an active helicopter parked in the lot (with no activity around it) and an occupied stretcher being loaded into an ambulance. There were at least four cars and a dozen people from the neighborhood who came to entertain themselves - maybe one of them will post (I saw one man in his red truck taking pictures).

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Life Flight is pretty common when it involves head injuries. Memorial Hermann has centralized their neurology emergency care in the medical center. The suburban hospitals aren't equipped to offer critical treatment for brain injuries.

BTW: that helicopter ride costs abbot $13,000. The ambulance costs about $1600. Both are worth it when seconds count.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police report (Apr '12) 38 min Hansolo 5
List of Obama's sealed and unreleased records (Mar '12) 4 hr Fart greatness 131
Heavy Trash pickup not acceptable 23 hr Messy Farts 4
Illegal Aliens Interupt DACA Meeting. Sep 19 Fart Politics News 3
Trump Will Go To UN General Assembly This Week Sep 18 Group Farts 2
Judge Jeanine to Hildebeast About: What Happened Sep 18 Same Farts 2
A family of Deer Park (Dec '10) Sep 16 Fart cart 62

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance