Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23548 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22044 Mar 11, 2014
I fought the law and the law won ............ even the ramones figured that one out early in life
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22045 Mar 11, 2014
sister hope wrote:
we are republican.... we have ALOT of family members that ARE OVER the HILL and they eat very well.... The only reason why they are going to take it away is because they are coming up with a better plan to start something better... trust and believe ! my mother runs a district of the tea party . boomer
Read This Too...

Tea Party Movement: Deluded and Inspired by Billionaires

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifa...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22046 Mar 11, 2014
The Multi-Billionaire Koch Brothers who Bankroll the Tea Party have been wanting to Abolish Social Security all their lives. Their Father Fred Koch was a Founding Member of the John Birch Society and Fred Koch wanted to Abolish Social Security.

David H. Koch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_H._Koch - Similar to David H. Koch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Koch was the Libertarian Party's vice-presidential candidate in the 1980 presidential ... The Clark–Koch ticket promising to abolish Social Security, the Federal ...

Political activities of the Koch brothers - Wikipedi...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_activities_of... ...- Similar to Political activities of the Koch brothers - Wikipedi...
David H. Koch was a Libertarian Vice-Presidential candidate in 1980. He advocated the abolition of Social Security, the FBI, the CIA, and public schools.... By 1984, David had parted company with the Libertarian Party, because, he said, "they ...

Tea Party Funding Koch Brothers Emerge From Anonymity - US News
www.usnews.com/.../tea-party-funding-koch-bro... -...- Similar to Tea Party Funding Koch Brothers Emerge From Anonymity - US News
Feb 2, 2011 ... According to New York Times columnist Frank Rich,“his campaign called for the abolition not just of Social Security, federal ... Since the Libertarian party's 1 percent showing in 1980, David Koch has very ... Private Koch security was everywhere—manning every doorway and ... Facebook social plugin ...
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22047 Mar 11, 2014
hey babe ... just say Old Spice Fresh High Endurance Loves You and I will come back into town.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22048 Mar 11, 2014
and patriot... you vote don't you? then that's where your opinion matters... not on this web site. these websites are for people to connect not to object .. get it ?
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22049 Mar 11, 2014
I don't mean to be rude. just truthful.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22050 Mar 11, 2014
and I figure out who all of you are through the language you use "dad" don't harass me and don't start trouble.......... you know who you are . and I know who you are. I am not saying you name .
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22051 Mar 11, 2014
your*^
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22052 Mar 11, 2014
hey hey hey girl wrote:
and patriot... you vote don't you? then that's where your opinion matters... not on this web site. these websites are for people to connect not to object .. get it ?
You Must have difficulty with reading comprehension... this Thread is about politics Not social life, or the lack thereof, get it?

More Republican "Angels?"

GOProud
www.goproud.org/ - Similar to GOProud
Republican and conservative advocates weblog, articles of interest, and contribution and membership information.

GOProud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GOProud - Similar to GOProud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Website, GOProud.org . GOProud is an American tax exempt 527 organization representing conservative gay men, lesbians, and their allies. GOProud advocates ...
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22053 Mar 11, 2014
so what all these web pages are is buncha junk any ways so why does it really matter... I mean spit my own parents told me that I am worthless and that no body would ever love me .... but they were wrong. real familys telling them that now! Germany's my cousin... he may be the only person that stuck up for me besides corpus Christi . reaize we are everywhere. I may only be a single drop of rain but whe we combined together we create a river... that leads to an ocean. Water run's forever honey
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22054 Mar 11, 2014
When*^
why

Hondo, TX

#22055 Mar 11, 2014
test
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22056 Mar 11, 2014
wgat==

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22057 Mar 11, 2014
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You Must have difficulty with reading comprehension... this Thread is about politics Not social life, or the lack thereof, get it?
More Republican "Angels?"
GOProud
www.goproud.org/ - Similar to GOProud
Republican and conservative advocates weblog, articles of interest, and contribution and membership information.
GOProud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GOProud - Similar to GOProud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Website, GOProud.org . GOProud is an American tax exempt 527 organization representing conservative gay men, lesbians, and their allies. GOProud advocates ...
This thread is not about pounding your leftist spam at us, over and over and over ... is it?

We disagree with you, all the BS you spew won't change it. So, stop spamming us, already.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22058 Mar 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is not about pounding your leftist spam at us, over and over and over ... is it?
We disagree with you, all the BS you spew won't change it. So, stop spamming us, already.
You have been drinking Republican P for so long, you don't know what the Truth is...

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifa...
alpha and omega

Castroville, TX

#22059 Mar 11, 2014
gross... nobody should drink PEE! and that's my TZ everythings bigger in texas !
alpha and omega

Castroville, TX

#22060 Mar 11, 2014
Honey BOo Boo's Gonna Get You
alpha and omega

Castroville, TX

#22061 Mar 11, 2014
Killswitch Engage is On a Rampage
siser hope

Castroville, TX

#22062 Mar 11, 2014
we gotta get the skeezy old slimy creeps off of this page.... they are the threats
victoria

Castroville, TX

#22063 Mar 11, 2014
how much longer will it be till we cross that mason Dixon line

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cattle Farts 4 hr Defiant1 2
kkk supports hillary 9 hr josh 56
The Pope Endorses Trump. 13 hr Heavy Fed 2
Colburn's Pest Control (Sep '09) Wed DEA 15
Three black men Tue Defiant1 8
Deer Park High School Riots (Jun '13) Sep 27 Oldnewslives 29
dpisd sucks (Mar '06) Sep 27 Justice1990 546

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance