First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Seriously folks.

I MUST be just about the most brilliant person on this planet.

Not the smartest... there are tons of smarter people out there... but I am talking about sheer brilliance.

(Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating... just a little bit)

I saw something... years ago... envisioned it... re-visioned it... plotted out a plan to get me there... but I did not stop at that.

I also filled each and every step in between with sub-plans... and I also made alternate plans, many of them... to each and every sub-plan.

What REALLY impresses me though... is how I got the City of La Porte to attack me as if their very power depends on it... because it does.

If I have asked for your resignation... you might as well go ahead and do it now... because it is inevitable.

I sit here on the precipice... getting ready to take that next step... and it's one I will never be able to step back from.

I am shaking with sheer excitement... and 10% terror.

Heavy Fed... is preparing to take the stage.

In a most unorthodox way.

Prepare for HATE... to EVAPORATE... from this forum.

I'm going to leave you no choice... but to love me.

I'm doing this all... for YOU.

So, all the people who have been hating on me for years here... go ahead and reply with what little hate you have left... I know it's been hard to hate someone as lovable as me all these years... so I'm setting you free.

Peace, love... and a life in harmony.

Love... always,
Heavy Fed

www.HeavyFed.com
Elaine

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 17, 2013
There it is again. "I am Jesus".

Posted, of course, at 2:30 PST. What are you smoking now?
Elaine

Houston, TX

#3 Feb 17, 2013
That's 2:30 AM...
gringo

Houston, TX

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
Seriously folks.

I MUST be just about the most brilliant person on this planet.

Not the smartest... there are tons of smarter people out there... but I am talking about sheer brilliance.

(Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating... just a little bit)

I saw something... years ago... envisioned it... re-visioned it... plotted out a plan to get me there... but I did not stop at that.

I also filled each and every step in between with sub-plans... and I also made alternate plans, many of them... to each and every sub-plan.

What REALLY impresses me though... is how I got the City of La Porte to attack me as if their very power depends on it... because it does.

If I have asked for your resignation... you might as well go ahead and do it now... because it is inevitable.

I sit here on the precipice... getting ready to take that next step... and it's one I will never be able to step back from.

I am shaking with sheer excitement... and 10% terror.

Heavy Fed... is preparing to take the stage.

In a most unorthodox way.

Prepare for HATE... to EVAPORATE... from this forum.

I'm going to leave you no choice... but to love me.

I'm doing this all... for YOU.

So, all the people who have been hating on me for years here... go ahead and reply with what little hate you have left... I know it's been hard to hate someone as lovable as me all these years... so I'm setting you free.

Peace, love... and a life in harmony.

Love... always,
Heavy Fed

www.HeavyFed.com
I would put this statement in the same category as my dogs latest bowel movement.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#5 Feb 17, 2013
See? No matter how much they want to, they simply cannot ignore you. Even if they do nothing but give a hateful response, they are compelled to read and respond!
Elaine

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 17, 2013
We are hateful because he EARNED it.

He runs for mayor and makes a mockery of the town and wastes local tax money that could have been used to catch criminals and pave our streets He does drugs and ends up in the hospital, wasting tax money that could have been spent on burn victims, women's health and premature babies.

He posts here and destroys a great forum that could be used to bring the community together. Instead he ruins it by driving our neighbors out with his rude and arrogant postings.

He claims to have ties to the community. He has none other than a few bodies in the cemetery and his criminal record. He abandon LP months ago for California.

He is nothing but a carcass in the middle of the road that we all want to flatten again and again until it turns to dust and blows away.

FUHF

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Elaine wrote:
We are hateful because he EARNED it.
He runs for mayor and makes a mockery of the town and wastes local tax money that could have been used to catch criminals and pave our streets He does drugs and ends up in the hospital, wasting tax money that could have been spent on burn victims, women's health and premature babies.
He posts here and destroys a great forum that could be used to bring the community together. Instead he ruins it by driving our neighbors out with his rude and arrogant postings.
He claims to have ties to the community. He has none other than a few bodies in the cemetery and his criminal record. He abandon LP months ago for California.
He is nothing but a carcass in the middle of the road that we all want to flatten again and again until it turns to dust and blows away.
FUHF
So, if he is destroying the forum why are you still here talking to him? How does one waste tax dollars by running for mayor? If the LPPD is so great why can't they catch criminals with the tax dollars they have now since whatever few dollars HF cost you was eons ago? So you know how much it costs to care for a premature baby or burn victim? Have you ever seen a hospital bill from Texas children's that is over a million dollars? Are you seriously indicating that HF has cost LP over a million dollars? Why dont you face the fact that you are hateful because you're a fkn b1<#? I know this because your level of anger is one that far outweighs any piddly thing HF has done, and he didn't even do anything personally to you. Your anger is misplaced and out of proportion. Surely there is a rehab place out there for hateful fkn
B1{h3$. Maybe after you recover you can help others.

www.HeavyFed.com

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anger is misplaced and out of proportion.
Elaine is just defending the status-quo.

She likes the way things are in La Porte, pollution, corruption, wasting of tax dollars and all.

That's her bread and butter.

She's a hog who feeds at that trough.

www.HeavyFed.com

#9 Feb 17, 2013
Elaine wrote:
He has none other than a few bodies in the cemetery and his criminal record.
Is that what dead citizens of La Porte are to you, Elaine?

"Bodies in a cemetery"?

That shows how disconnected you are with the world around you.

I can help you work on that.

A couple weeks of imbibing in the Tree would be a good start.
Elaine

Ballwin, MO

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Elaine is just defending the status-quo.
She likes the way things are in La Porte, pollution, corruption, wasting of tax dollars and all.
That's her bread and butter.
She's a hog who feeds at that trough.
The only one corrupt and wasting tax dollars is you. It costs tax dollars to send the police out to your mothers house to arrest you. You should give yourself up and save the city some money.
Elaine

Ballwin, MO

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>

A couple weeks of imbibing in the Tree would be a good start.
This is what made you the town drunk. You only want to bring the rest of us down into the gutter with you.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one corrupt and wasting tax dollars is you. It costs tax dollars to send the police out to your mothers house to arrest you. You should give yourself up and save the city some money.
Is it MY fault someone filed a false police report with the intention of incriminating me?

Is it MY fault LPPD was SOOOOOOO focused on getting SOMETHING on me they could not see the OBVIOUS lie?

Or... was LPPD not concerned with the lie... and turned a blind eye?

ANY police officer that was not under the influence of corruption... would have known better than to believe the lie that was reported.

No, dear Elaine... I will not change my plans to suit the desires of corruption any longer... they can wait until I come for them.

I WILL be coming for them.

www.HeavyFed.com

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what made you the town drunk. You only want to bring the rest of us down into the gutter with you.
No, Elaine... it's what opened my eyes to the lies of our Government... it's what put me in touch with God and Nature... it's what enables me to reach out to you... and turn you around and help you become a positive force on this Earth.

God loves you, Elaine... and so do I... neither one of us are your enemies... so why do you attack us both and destroy God's gifts to humanity that I am only trying to save?
Elaine

Houston, TX

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Elaine... it's what opened my eyes to the lies of our Government... it's what put me in touch with God and Nature... it's what enables me to reach out to you... and turn you around and help you become a positive force on this Earth.
God loves you, Elaine... and so do I... neither one of us are your enemies... so why do you attack us both and destroy God's gifts to humanity that I am only trying to save?
"I am Jeebus!"

www.HeavyFed.com

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am Jeebus!"
Make fun all you want to, Elaine... I know you don't take me lightly.
Seriously

Deer Park, TX

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Thank you HF for all of the laughs.
gringo

Houston, TX

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Everyone should be amazing to someone. We get it. Now you are complete. Have you been doing psychotherapy on you tube?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19 Feb 18, 2013
No, he hasn't been doing psychotherapy, if he had someone would have locked him in a rubber room and force fed him some serious medications. He is a false prophet and a liar. He also uses his alter ego Know Notheeng to try and make us believe he has someone on his side; he/they will deny it but Heavy Fed and Know Notheeng are one and the same. HF/KN do not seem to be aware how bad smokin dope can mess you up. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CALL IT DOPE? At least he is good for a few laughs.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Quit talking about yourself fatboy, you are a bore!

www.HeavyFed.com

#21 Feb 18, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Thank you HF for all of the laughs.
I've always said, "Half my job is entertainment!".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 31 min That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 35 min That Fart Guy 570
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 4 hr That Fart Guy 800
Squibbs Restaurant (May '10) 5 hr About James 35
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr That Fart Guy 18,503
Review: Mike's Antique Station 23 hr Rdos 32
things HEAVY needs to do (Oct '11) Sat Girl please 19
•••

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at September 21 at 1:47PM CDT

•••

La Porte News Video

•••
•••

La Porte Jobs

•••
•••
•••