Please Help, Charles isn't doing so g...

Please Help, Charles isn't doing so good.

Posted in the La Porte Forum

Concerned Friend

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Jun 21, 2012
I am just a concerned friend. Known Charles for a couple of weeks and I really hope he has some friends and family back home that can help him. He is a very proud person and because of his name in politics back in texas, he doesn't want to admit he needs help.

He has been squating under a bridge and spends most of his day at the shelter or at the library. It is pretty normal up here, and there is a large group of us. Not only is his dog very sick, but someone from another group got into a dispute with someone else over a forty ounce and threw a rock at Charles dog. He has been weezing every since.

Charles says that he can't get his medicine and and his mother who is a millionaire won't help him because she is jealous of him. Charles has not been out from under the bridge for a couple of days and says he needs money to get his medicine. We are hoping to reach out to anyone in his family who can help him.

Don't listen to what he says. He does need help, he is just too afraid to ask for it.

The address he gave is for a local homeless activist who allows us squatters use his address for mail,etc.... Any help can be received at that address.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 21, 2012
LOL

So full of shit.

Bullshit propaganda.

You guys will never learn... you will never win.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Oh, good one. A "friend" appeals for help. Numbskulls send checks. Heavy lives off charity. Don't be stupid people.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 21, 2012
Elaine wrote:
Don't be stupid people.
Classic!

"Elaine" telling others not to be stupid.

You are the third most ignorant poster here on Topix, "Elaine".

Right behind Red Dawn and Lomaxx.
TBL

Bellville, TX

#5 Jun 21, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic!
"Elaine" telling others not to be stupid.
You are the third most ignorant poster here on Topix, "Elaine".
Right behind Red Dawn and Lomaxx.
Dude, why are you putting your dog in danger like that. Disgusting. Fighting over a forty ounce and your dog is attacked? What kind of f'ed up world do you live in Heavy?

Yeah, you are asking for money. No one is going to feel sorry for you and send you money. You think you are smart, but you are stupid or you wouldn't have to play those games.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#6 Jun 21, 2012
What in the HELL do you consider winning fat boy?
Fortunately you haven't mentioned comming back to LaPorte in a while...is it still too 'hot' for you? Jail houses have A/C, you know! That would beat yard crapping and living in a tent!

Location hidden

#7 Jun 21, 2012
Lomaxx wrote:
What in the HELL do you consider winning fat boy?
Fortunately you haven't mentioned comming back to LaPorte in a while...is it still too 'hot' for you? Jail houses have A/C, you know! That would beat yard crapping and living in a tent!
Sorry Lomaxx... but I won't spend a single day in jail.

I can't say as much for others however.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 21, 2012
TBL wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, why are you putting your dog in danger like that. Disgusting. Fighting over a forty ounce and your dog is attacked? What kind of f'ed up world do you live in Heavy?
Yeah, you are asking for money. No one is going to feel sorry for you and send you money. You think you are smart, but you are stupid or you wouldn't have to play those games.
And your ignorance is preceded only by "Elaine".
red dawn

Baytown, TX

#9 Jun 21, 2012
it is a proud moment to be rated #one by FAT ASS.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 21, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
And your ignorance is preceded only by "Elaine".
I'm number one! I'm number one!
pure white camelia

Houston, TX

#11 Jun 22, 2012
Soooo, what happened to the original poster???? Seems like a bulls@#$ story to me...

Location hidden

#12 Jun 22, 2012
pure white camelia wrote:
Soooo, what happened to the original poster???? Seems like a bulls@#$ story to me...
You don't recognize TBL's slanted bullshit stories yet??
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#13 Jun 22, 2012
You won't spend any time in jail becausse the LAW can't find your fat ass!

RUN, FORREST, RUN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Job 10 hr Epididymis Express 225
homeless people in cars at walmart Sat Farts r good 15
Hey Trump Chumps....Did you buy this? May 26 Lucky Fart Charms 15
Hey Trump Chumps..Still pround of your boy? May 25 Farts now 27
Deer Park homebound meals program May 23 Herhiney farts 11
Hey whiney liberals, Trump cutting $193m from w... May 23 Herhiney farts 9
Texas or Tejas? (Oct '07) May 21 Many farts 138

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance