What's with the Herbal Incense ban?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
CasedSkater

Houston, TX

#62 Jan 9, 2011
January 9th, it's not banned, dea is getting sued and the law was never signed due to the ban being illegal since k2 is over a 100 million dollar industry, it's back on the shelves!!!!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#63 Jan 9, 2011
CasedSkater wrote:
January 9th, it's not banned, dea is getting sued and the law was never signed due to the ban being illegal since k2 is over a 100 million dollar industry, it's back on the shelves!!!!
Like I said... Governments are going to waste a lot of money on this "non-issue".

Since: Jan 11

Austin, TX

#64 Jan 19, 2011
mcsquared7@mail.com Austin Texas, K2, Spice, synthetic, legal, smoke and smoke shops everywhere, Call to find where to find the best K2
jj78asj

Channelview, TX

#66 Mar 6, 2011
I myself smoke and work prevents me from smoking marijuana.if i can get off work and smoke instead of drinking a 12 pack to relax i have no problem with it screw a ban.
Tcsmokecom

Sunnyside, WA

#68 Apr 1, 2011
I sell Herbal Incense a pound is $650 each
a oz is $50. I also have blueberry kush, & strawberry cough, and bubblegum
and just regaler let me know what you want I can get you one of each.
I also sell bath salts this is where the $$$ is you
can make over $1,500 off just one oz it sells fast
I can get you and oz of bath salt for $300.
I also sell in small and large quantities.
You can purchase my product using paypal make sure to email me and let me know exactly what what you want. yous my email to find me on
paypal yaya123j@gmail.com
With PayPal, you’re protected from checkout to delivery. We spot problems before they happen with the latest anti-fraud technology. Your financial info is never given away to sellers. And if something goes wrong with your order, your eligible transactions will be fully reimbursed
These products are not for human consumption.
mick

Pittsburgh, PA

#70 Apr 26, 2011
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
They want you to go to the bar, have a drink and run the gauntlet home.
No thanks... I'll stick to Marijuana... lets see them ban that!
Uh, hello, what is ILLEGAL called if not --. BANNED... I love to smoke pot, but you hafta realized illegal and banned are one and the same. LOL

Location hidden

#71 Apr 26, 2011
mick wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, hello, what is ILLEGAL called if not --. BANNED... I love to smoke pot, but you hafta realized illegal and banned are one and the same. LOL
Pass all the laws you want... ban all you want... you will never remove Marijuana from the streets.

THAT is what I was saying.

They can't even keep it out of the prisons... so it's stupid to make it illegal.

The best they could do is regulate it... that is the only way they will ever have ANY CONTROL of it at all.

Since: Apr 11

Houston, TX

#72 Apr 27, 2011
sara wrote:
i think it should not band it, i think the law and who work for usa should let it be. the shit is not hurtting pepole. i think they doing away with it b/c you can buy it and doing it that way the usa or pa can't get pepole for it. so now they are taken it and this way the state of pa and usa csn make money. but it this way they get no money so they want to band it. what i think is really fu** up!!!!!!!!!!
You've been using it, haven't you?
KingJayM

United States

#73 Sep 30, 2011
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
National emergency?
Like the Swine Flu?
LOL
Give me a break.
What is a National Emergency are prescription medications... do you have any idea how many people die every year from PRESCRIBED medication?
Google it.
I've actually tried herbal incense... it's not that big a deal... Marijuana is certainly better... and better for you no doubt... but the high from herbal smoke is not that big of a deal.
Now Salvia... smoking concentrated salvia... I've done that too... and I'll never do it again.
You can buy Salvia at the same places you buy herbal smoke... and that may be in fact the problem smoking material that the La Porte City Government confused it with.
Every time I've tried it I end up at a train station... there is a locker in front of me... I open it and walk into a different world.
I always find myself desperate to get back... it only last about a minute... it's a strange trip... but not one I want to take again.
Haha Heavy You Speak Da Truff!
Seashell

La Porte, TX

#74 Oct 11, 2011
I looked into this "legal weed" and the vast majority of stories about are quite scary. Whatever people do is their own business, so long as they are not hurting or imposing on others or putting other people at risk, in my opinion. Having too many drinks, or improperly taking prescription pills can be just as deadly as any other "drugs". However, I urge people to take care of your bodies and minds. There are things out there that are genuinely bad for you, mentally an physically. Legal weed is mostly artificial chemicals and they are harmful. The companies that manufacture this stuff don't care if it's safe. They care about the bottom line, not you.

Location hidden

#75 Oct 11, 2011
Seashell wrote:
I looked into this "legal weed" and the vast majority of stories about are quite scary. Whatever people do is their own business, so long as they are not hurting or imposing on others or putting other people at risk, in my opinion. Having too many drinks, or improperly taking prescription pills can be just as deadly as any other "drugs". However, I urge people to take care of your bodies and minds. There are things out there that are genuinely bad for you, mentally an physically. Legal weed is mostly artificial chemicals and they are harmful. The companies that manufacture this stuff don't care if it's safe. They care about the bottom line, not you.
I agree... and it's a shame that Marijuana is just not decriminalized so we can end all this BS.

Natural is ALWAYS much better!
Jason

Scottsdale, AZ

#76 Dec 7, 2011
They keep banning only certain chemicals in the products. But most of the time if the company is solid they just keep changing their blend and then continue to sell them.

Try
http://www.kingchronicherbals.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deer Park homebound meals program (Mar '17) 9 hr Fart Cook 13
List of Obama's sealed and unreleased records (Mar '12) Sat Fart poop 133
police report (Apr '12) Sat Fart Story 8
Heavy Trash pickup not acceptable Sep 21 Messy Farts 4
Illegal Aliens Interupt DACA Meeting. Sep 19 Fart Politics News 3
Trump Will Go To UN General Assembly This Week Sep 18 Group Farts 2
Judge Jeanine to Hildebeast About: What Happened Sep 18 Same Farts 2

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance