I want to marry my horse.

Posted in the La Porte Forum

Berlin

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 16, 2010
I love my horse. I mean, I really love her. I know she loves me too. Princess and I ride together. We eat together. We take long walks in the woods together. She really understands me. We sleep together almost every night. Whenever I am sad, she is there for me.

I know we cannot have children, but maybe we can adopt. Iím not sure what religion we would raise them in. I know our kids would have trouble at school because of the Man/Horse parents they have. But, love will prevail.

I brought this up to our minister and he just laughed. I canít believe he was so mean with our feelings. Now Princess is depressed because she canít have what other couples have. Why not? We arenít hurting anyone.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2 Aug 16, 2010
I saw a guy on Jerry Springer that married his mule, so I guess you could be married in spirit and soul if nothing else. Poor Princess, discuss this with her and I'm sure that she will understand.
yeppers

La Porte, TX

#3 Aug 16, 2010
Berlin wrote:
I love my horse. I mean, I really love her. I know she loves me too. Princess and I ride together. We eat together. We take long walks in the woods together. She really understands me. We sleep together almost every night. Whenever I am sad, she is there for me.
I know we cannot have children, but maybe we can adopt. Iím not sure what religion we would raise them in. I know our kids would have trouble at school because of the Man/Horse parents they have. But, love will prevail.
I brought this up to our minister and he just laughed. I canít believe he was so mean with our feelings. Now Princess is depressed because she canít have what other couples have. Why not? We arenít hurting anyone.
geeze luiz,

next thing you know we will have horses complaining and crying of equal and special rights and having parades showing pride. does it ever end???
Challenger

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 16, 2010
Wow! This is ALMOST as stupid as a flamer or a carpet-muncher wanting to get "married".(irony)
Berlin

Houston, TX

#5 Aug 16, 2010
Challenger wrote:
Wow! This is ALMOST as stupid as a flamer or a carpet-muncher wanting to get "married".(irony)
You are hurting my Feelings! I might cry! Can't you let me love who I want to?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#6 Aug 16, 2010
Berlin wrote:
I love my horse. I mean, I really love her. I know she loves me too.
Well... if you get her to sign a marriage certificate and recite her vows... you've got my blessing.

Animals are not human beings.

Why do all of you anti-love freaks always go there?

That is all this is about... two people who love each other... who want to enter into a contract that gives them certain legal rights.

Joint parenting rights, such as access to children's school records.

Family visitation rights for the spouse and non-biological children, such as to visit a spouse in a hospital or prison.

Next-of-kin status for emergency medical decisions or filing wrongful death claims.

Custodial rights to children, shared property, child support, and alimony after divorce.

These are just a few of the special rights married people have.

Why should two people who love each other... and want to build a life together... NOT have these special rights?

Why should we deny them the protection this "contract" allows?
I knew it

Houston, TX

#7 Aug 17, 2010
I now see what side of the fence you are on, Heavy.
Desi

Pearland, TX

#9 Aug 17, 2010
Looks like things are slow on Topix, when you have to talk about marrying a horse.
Berlin

Houston, TX

#10 Aug 17, 2010
Hey! You are insulting my culture. I have a right to marry anyone I want. She's not just a horse; she's my best friend too!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11 Aug 17, 2010
I knew it wrote:
I now see what side of the fence you are on, Heavy.
So... you're saying since I defend gay marriage... I MUST be gay?

LOL

Here all this time I thought playing with another mans penis was what made you gay!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#12 Aug 17, 2010
Berlin wrote:
I have a right to marry anyone I want.
Unfortunately for you... a horse is not an "anyone"... it's an "anything".

You can always live out of wedlock... I'd keep it to yourself a bit more though!
Berlin

Houston, TX

#13 Aug 17, 2010
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I MUST be gay!
Quote of the day

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14 Aug 17, 2010
Berlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote of the day
I MUST be!

If you say it is so... I MUST be!

(But just in YOUR mind... I give you permission to have all the gay fantasies you want to have about me in your head!)

“I LOVE TEXAS! - DO YOU?”

Since: Jul 09

La Porte

#15 Aug 18, 2010
Berlin wrote:
........I brought this up to our minister and he just laughed. I canít believe he was so mean with our feelings. Now Princess is depressed because she canít have what other couples have. Why not? We arenít hurting anyone.
ROTF ---- LMAO
Crazy8

Lisle, IL

#16 Aug 31, 2012
I think it's fine, my horse is a twenty year old mare, a polo pony, she won't let me ride her when it's not a polo day, she just trots off LOL. But ya, nobody understands how much you can love a horse if you have one, she is like my sister to me
Crazy8

Lisle, IL

#17 Aug 31, 2012
Challenger wrote:
Wow! This is ALMOST as stupid as a flamer or a carpet-muncher wanting to get "married".(irony)
If my horse wouldn't be so grumpy, I'd to what he did
Grandpa

New Albin, IA

#18 Sep 16, 2012
I have horses and a mare pony. The pony is my favorite for affection. She is very sweet, and I enjoy hugging her and cuddling with her. I dont think about sexual matters with her. That is just wrong. But I do enjoy laying down on the lawn with her and taking a nap. She is the most loving creature in my life. Better than any human woman that I've ever been with. I call her my girlfriend because she is the top girl in my life, and the one I love the most. I should mention that I'm an elderly man who lives alone, except for my animals. I will love this pony regardless what other people think. Love is love and that can't be changed. Honestly it's no one else's business what I love.

However, what is the point of marrying an animal? That piece of paper called a marriage certificate wont change anything. After all, you own the animal, so that is enough. Marriage was intended mostly to allow couples to produce children and allow these children to have parents. If a man and a woman dont intend to have children, why bother getting married, when they can just live together in love. The other reason for marriage is for tax purposes.

Well, a human cant produce children from an animal, nor will there be any tax benefits from marrying an animal. Therefore, there is no point marrying the animal. Love that special animal friend as much as you can, and spend all your days with them if that is what you want. You dont need to marry them. You already have them as your special friend and you own them as a pet owner.
Duh

Houston, TX

#19 Sep 17, 2012
Challenger wrote:
Wow! This is ALMOST as stupid as a flamer or a carpet-muncher wanting to get "married".(irony)
I sorta think that was the whole point, dude.*shakes head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LPISD invests in Austin Co Bank 6 min fubar 7
Sarah Palin in Iowa 7 min Heavy Fed 2
I Found a Picture of Fubar 20 min fubar 81
Goat/Fubar Granny Panties has another new name! 25 min fubar 21
Shooting at New Hope City Council Meeting 1 hr Heavy Fed 6
Charlie Hebdo 11 hr Josh 22
Wreck on Fairmont@ Canada 11 hr Guest 9

La Porte News Video

La Porte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NFL 6:28 AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
Jason Witten: Every back couldn't do what DeMarco Murray did this season
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
Murray Will Command Up to $10M Per Year
NBC Sports 9:48 AM
Tony Romo: I have to be better