Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Have you heard of this? A guy walks up to an innocent person and tries to knock him out with one punch. Sometimes it results in hospitalization or death. This story is refreshing:

A teen playing the "Knockout Game" in Lansing, Michigan unwittingly targeted a concealed carry permit holder and was shot twice. He survived and is now in jail.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
fubar1

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Elaine wrote:
Have you heard of this? A guy walks up to an innocent person and tries to knock him out with one punch. Sometimes it results in hospitalization or death. This story is refreshing:
A teen playing the "Knockout Game" in Lansing, Michigan unwittingly targeted a concealed carry permit holder and was shot twice. He survived and is now in jail.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Too bad he wasn't killed. Anyone playing the knock out game should be prosecuted for attempted murder with mandatory prison time.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

fubar1 wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad he wasn't killed. Anyone playing the knock out game should be prosecuted for attempted murder with mandatory prison time.
Anyone who commits an unprovoked act of violence belongs in a cage.
you hate reality

Crosby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

it seems the vermin that play this game have decided HOUSTON would be a unhealthy place to play the game. it appears this happens in places where the savages have been allowed to take over the city.
Elaine

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Someone will be along any minute to say that the man who was shot "din do nuffin" and did not deserve to be shot because of his crime.
you hate reality

Crosby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

WARNING-WARNING when blasting your knock-out game player, never use ammo that you have hand loaded yourself. the wild eyed liberal prosecuter will claim that you personally made this extra deadly and vicious ammo for the purpose of slaying this poor innocent gang banger. always use FACTORY ammo on your gang banger. I would suggest HORNADY brand extreme defense hollow points , with the hard plastic inserts in the tip. they are designed to penetrate heavy clothing such as hoodies , with out the heavy clothing clogging up the hollow point.
fubar1

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

you hate reality wrote:
WARNING-WARNING when blasting your knock-out game player, never use ammo that you have hand loaded yourself. the wild eyed liberal prosecuter will claim that you personally made this extra deadly and vicious ammo for the purpose of slaying this poor innocent gang banger. always use FACTORY ammo on your gang banger. I would suggest HORNADY brand extreme defense hollow points , with the hard plastic inserts in the tip. they are designed to penetrate heavy clothing such as hoodies , with out the heavy clothing clogging up the hollow point.
There is no evidence linking this to gangs. These are just plain violent criminals who need to be jailed or shot if caught in the act.

The bomb is on Fox tried saying this was part of a gang initiation which is horse sh-t. Gangs almost always use some form of jumping in for their initiation. These are random criminals who may or may not be in a gang. They are preying mostly on the elderly and the weak. The victim is almost always alone. The attacks seem to be happening in large urban areas with lots of pedestrian traffic. The good news is maybe these morons walking down the street with their faces buried in their devices will start paying attention to their surroundings.
fubar1

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

The bimbos on Fox...

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

fubar1 wrote:
<quoted text>The good news is maybe these morons walking down the street with their faces buried in their devices will start paying attention to their surroundings.
That's right, blame the victim rather than the perp!!

Are you saying we should keep our eyes on Black folks??

Sounds kinda racist to me.
you hate reality

Crosby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

there has only been one specific group of (folks) attacking one specific group of (folks). the cops are calling it racial attacks. so to protect yourself it may be a good idea to keep a eye on this (specific) group of folks that are doing the attacks.---- and speaking of RACIST it seems a bit racist that only white people are being singled out for attacks.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

you hate reality wrote:
there has only been one specific group of (folks) attacking one specific group of (folks). the cops are calling it racial attacks. so to protect yourself it may be a good idea to keep a eye on this (specific) group of folks that are doing the attacks.---- and speaking of RACIST it seems a bit racist that only white people are being singled out for attacks.
Do you know what I think is interesting?

Since I have been living in Los Angeles I have run into a whole lot of Black people who are afraid of my dog because he might bite.

Many of them even panic on the bus and jump over seats to avoid him... he's a very large dog but easy to miss because he is so calm and well behaved.

Lots of people don't see him until they walk right up on him.

But... if I were to watch and react to Black people like that(because I might be assaulted)I'd be called a racist.

So... is it considered racist to react based on past experience?

Should I keep my eye on Black people, worry and avoid them as the other poster implied... or would that suggestion if followed cause me to be assaulted for seeming racist?

Sounds to me like white people are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
you hate reality

Crosby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

in this politically correct world (only) white people can be racist.
Just sayin

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who commits an unprovoked act of violence belongs in a cage.
There is a reason they are called "feces flingers"...
Elaine

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what I think is interesting?
Since I have been living in Los Angeles I have run into a whole lot of Black people who are afraid of my dog because he might bite.
Many of them even panic on the bus and jump over seats to avoid him... he's a very large dog but easy to miss because he is so calm and well behaved.
Lots of people don't see him until they walk right up on him.
But... if I were to watch and react to Black people like that(because I might be assaulted)I'd be called a racist.
So... is it considered racist to react based on past experience?
Should I keep my eye on Black people, worry and avoid them as the other poster implied... or would that suggestion if followed cause me to be assaulted for seeming racist?
Sounds to me like white people are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
A statistical fact may have been collected by a racist. But the fact is not racist by itself.

Ask a hundred black people and a hundred white people; more black people are afraid of dogs.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>A statistical fact may have been collected by a racist. But the fact is not racist by itself.

Ask a hundred black people and a hundred white people; more black people are afraid of dogs.
Ask 100 white people and I'd bet they are more afraid of Black people than dogs.

My experience with both has made me more apprehensive of Black people... though I don't show it.

I don't like that I feel that way about other human beings... but I can't deny my experiences even though I work for the betterment of all despite them.
fubar1

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, blame the victim rather than the perp!!
Are you saying we should keep our eyes on Black folks??
Sounds kinda racist to me.
How stupid is your post? Very. I never mentioned race.

I was referencing the morons who walk around zoned out on their electronics. Maybe you have seen them blindly bumping into people or inanimate objects or even walking out into traffic. Those people need to pay attention to their surroundings like normal people do. Read my earlier post where I said these "knockout people" should go to prison for attempted murder. If someone shoots and kills one of these sheriffs it would make the world a safer place.

YHR the victims have spanned all races.

Fed why are you blaming black people? I blame violent criminals who prey on the weak and defenseless. I will go one step further. If someone runs from the cops in a motor vehicle and causes injury to an innocent bystander I am for summary execution. I don't care what color you are.

I never blamed the victim. If you walk around unaware of what's going on around you, that just makes you stupid. No one deserves to have a violent act take place against them. Except men who beat women and anyone who harms a child. If you abuse animals too or if you steal from old people....You get my drift.
fubar1

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

you hate reality wrote:
in this politically correct world (only) white people can be racist.
Not true. Racist come in all colors and ethnicities.
fubar1

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

I did not write sheriffs...the damn tablet changed it. I wrote if someone shoots and kills one of these criminals the world would be a better place.

I like and respect most law enforcement.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

fubar1 wrote:
I did not write sheriffs...the damn tablet changed it. I wrote if someone shoots and kills one of these criminals the world would be a better place.

Freudian slip... maybe?

That's an awful big and very interesting change for a tablet to make.
Elaine

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

fubar1 wrote:
All it takes is for you to READ you own post. Oh, I forgot. You can't read.

Well at least you can blame auto correct just like you blame the victims of crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the La Porte Forum right now

Search the La Porte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 42 min Love 17,033
What happened 50 min for real 20
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 596
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Frank Pharts 21,431
Heavy Fed the song 6 hr Hit song 109
New principals for CPE and Baker 16 hr Rachel 1
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 18 hr Gasman 754
•••

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at July 25 at 8:11AM CDT

•••
•••

La Porte News Video

•••
•••

La Porte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••