69 Facebook "Likes"!!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
james reed

Baytown, TX

#23 Nov 21, 2012
FAT ASS says I love you bla bla bla love love love, then immediately babbles (stick that) such flip flops are very common to the 47%
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#24 Nov 21, 2012
I liked it when he said he's comming back, I DARE him to let the folks know when as we'll ALL let Ken know! LOL! He's just a joke, Village Idiot but Id' have to ask a personal favor from the Chief IF fatass ever came back.

STAY OFF lAPORTE TOPIX FATBOY, This forum is for RESIDENTS ONLY!(not runaway felons)

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#25 Nov 21, 2012
Lomaxx wrote:
I liked it when he said he's comming back, I DARE him to let the folks know when as we'll ALL let Ken know! LOL! He's just a joke, Village Idiot but Id' have to ask a personal favor from the Chief IF fatass ever came back.
STAY OFF lAPORTE TOPIX FATBOY, This forum is for RESIDENTS ONLY!(not runaway felons)
Oh, EVERYONE will KNOW when I RETURN!!!

I'll be up at the very first City Council meeting raising hell!!!

You can BET it's going to be on the news too!!!

I will be DEMANDING Chief Adcox's IMMEDIATE resignation... among others!!!!!
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#26 Nov 21, 2012
Fatboy, you can't DEMAND CRAP from another indigent, much less the Chief of Police that's got a WARRANT for your arrest/incarceration, out for you!

WHAT A FOOL!

And you STILL haven't answered WHEN dumbass! You are STILL a LIAR and a felon!
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#27 Nov 21, 2012
All this "I going to..." is pure FICTION. You don't ever do anything but lick your butt and lay in the sun!

This Topix is for RESIDENTS of LaPorte, not out-of-state loonies...(get back on your lithium)

Location hidden

#28 Nov 21, 2012
Lomaxx wrote:

And you STILL haven't answered WHEN dumbass!
Sure I have, many times... when I am good and ready I will return to La Porte, not before.

I am not going by anyone's schedule but mine and God's!!

Hey, Lomaxx... let me ask you something.

How come you never reply on the strings where I reveal just how ignorant you really are??

LOL
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#29 Nov 21, 2012
What the HELL are you talking about fatass???

And of course you want me to answer a question but you NEVER answer(when are you comming back to Texas?)
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#30 Nov 21, 2012
Fatboy: You aer razy as an outhouse rat!(I'm serious! LOL!)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31 Nov 21, 2012
Ok.I'll bite.WHY IS La Porte having a problem with Heavy Fed?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32 Nov 21, 2012
Lomaxx wrote:
All this "I going to..." is pure FICTION. You don't ever do anything but lick your butt and lay in the sun!
This Topix is for RESIDENTS of LaPorte, not out-of-state loonies...(get back on your lithium)
This Topix is open to anyone...
truthfully

La Porte, TX

#33 Nov 21, 2012
I used to like Topix, but ever since the warring factions go at it on here bad mouthing each other and taking over each thread that is started, I don't get on here much any more. I check back occasionally and it is always the same old thing. You people really should get a life.

Location hidden

#34 Nov 21, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Ok.I'll bite.WHY IS La Porte having a problem with Heavy Fed?
We're waiting.

Location hidden

#35 Nov 21, 2012
truthfully wrote:
I used to like Topix, but ever since the warring factions go at it on here bad mouthing each other and taking over each thread that is started, I don't get on here much any more. I check back occasionally and it is always the same old thing. You people really should get a life.
Stick around just a bit longer... this four year war is just about at it's close.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon ivey 9 hr Viscous fart 4
Mayors race Mon Lerner Farts 2
Do you know what REALLY goes on at The Boys and... (Sep '10) Mon Lerner Farts 95
President Trump Keeping Some if His Word, DEPOR... Feb 15 Steamy farts 4
Clarence Roachell? (Feb '16) Feb 12 Fart Shavers 5
Baytown Animal Shelter (Feb '11) Feb 12 Hope to fart 16
forum no longer exists Feb 8 Fart Hour 10

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Porte Mortgages