The Scotch Moss Posse
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 18, 2009
I posted this the other day... it disappeared.

This is from the archives off my site from years ago.

Heavy Fed and the Scotch Moss Posse!

After leaving Austin just before Y2K Heavy Fed went home again to care for his ailing grandmother who lived in La Porte, Texas.
But being at home did not mean he could not still work, so Heavy approached The La Porte Police department and asked them if they had anything he could do for them while he was in town. La Porte Police informed Heavy of a teen-age street gang that went by the name "ScotchMoss Posse". They wanted Heavy to watch and observe them and report back any information he came across.
No more than a week later Heavy had found his "In" to the gang. Heavy's uncle worked with a man who lived on ScotchMoss Street just two doors away from the house of the gangs main shot caller, Richard Dix.
He used this "In" to accidentally meet the gang and talk with them. Soon Heavy was well on his way to developing a solid relationship with Richard, collecting information on his crew in the process.
Months passed and soon Heavy actually became one of them, at 32 years old Heavy Fed actually went one up on his infiltration of the racists, he actually managed to penetrate every level of this teen age street gang.
Though Heavy managed to collect enough evidence to put most of them away, he also found something else he had not expected...He found a really awesome group of friends.
So, when it came time to turn them all in, he refused, also refusing to testify on any other information he had already provided to the La Porte Police Department.
They became very angry with him.

This is what lead the La Porte Police up to the farce of a raid on Heavy Feds home where they stole his journals which contained most of the information of every infiltration Heavy had ever done. This was the true reason for the infamous "Okra Raid" in which police supposedly looked over Heavy's back fence and misidentified Okra growing in his Grandmother's garden with huge pods of Okra as Marijuana.

Heavy remains a very good friends of the Posse.

He considers them all family.

Location hidden

#2 Mar 20, 2010
Richard told me tonight that he Googled himself and found where I had posted this story here.

One of these days I am going to invest in a video camera and tape the Scotch Moss Posse and me as we tell this story... it's good one... lots of interesting things happened between us over the years... lots!

Peace Richard... I love ya man!

Location hidden

#3 Mar 20, 2010
Richard is a really nice guy... he has a heart of gold.

In his youth though... he was a bit quick to anger.

Spending time with him was like smoking in a room with a keg of gun powder.

I really had to watch myself, everything I said, everything I did... everything had to be weighed and measured.

It's a balancing act... trying to appear both strong and non-threatening... both must be achieved in order to be successful.

You've no idea how difficult it is to infiltrate a gang or group of people.

Everyone is SOOOO suspicious... and especially while I was infiltrating the Posse... I was almost 31 when I met them in 1999.(I know it says 32 in the story but that was a miscalculation)

I think if I had not been there to chill him out just a little bit... he would probably be in prison today.
chuck

Baytown, TX

#4 Mar 20, 2010
ya i remember a big fight there on that street back in 2001 or 2002. a lot of people got there ass's kicked.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 20, 2010
chuck wrote:
ya i remember a big fight there on that street back in 2001 or 2002. a lot of people got there ass's kicked.
SMP was a tough little crew back then.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Apr 7, 2010
Come On Heavy...Scotch Moss Posse was not very suspicious if you walked in on them. I would call this one BS. Maybe you were there hanging with some guys on the street but never did the police ask for your assistance. That Dog Want Hunt! I wish I could just run around town talking about how great I was and how much a did for this community and then have all the "HARD GANG MEMBERS" just forgive me for turning on them by letting the polie get my so called journals that documented all the illgal activity of this so called hard gang. Come on you would history if it was even half true. Walking the line is different from faking it.
poster

United States

#8 Apr 7, 2010
Wyatt 10 wrote:
Come On Heavy...Scotch Moss Posse was not very suspicious if you walked in on them. I would call this one BS. Maybe you were there hanging with some guys on the street but never did the police ask for your assistance. That Dog Want Hunt! I wish I could just run around town talking about how great I was and how much a did for this community and then have all the "HARD GANG MEMBERS" just forgive me for turning on them by letting the polie get my so called journals that documented all the illgal activity of this so called hard gang. Come on you would history if it was even half true. Walking the line is different from faking it.
He'll bore you to tears.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 7, 2010
Wyatt 10 wrote:
They were very suspicious... but you see... by then I had plenty of experience infiltrating groups.

I had been doing just that for at least 10 years by then... they suspected very much that I was working with the police... but I laid all their fears to rest.

The posse still trusts me implicitly... even though I did meet them while working for the LPPD.

It's the truth... believe it or not.

My journals did not contain much information on the Posse... my journals were mostly full of information on infiltrations I did for the Feds... and mostly contained info on the people I worked with while infiltrating the National Alliance in Austin, Texas... where I stopped the bomb plot.

I'm done pretending to be someone I am not... this is all me... and I'm laying it on the line!

Don't think everything I have said won't be investigated before my book is published.

Location hidden

#10 Apr 7, 2010
Wyatt 10 wrote:
I wish I could just run around town talking about how great I was
Did I say anything about how great I was?

Mostly I am ashamed that I deceived so many people... pretending to be someone I was not... to "get the goods" on them.

You don't make people better by putting them in jail... this took me years to learn.
Kate Sullen

Pasadena, TX

#11 Apr 15, 2010
I remember my sister talking about the scotch moss posse (what a goofy name if you ask me!) she was a teenager around the time they were active. Lived in brookglen too. Although I would hardly consider that street in brookglen. The houses are so different and the place has always been littered with trash. I think the homeowners asscociation doesn't want anything to do with it. Anywho, any gang member does not make a good friend, even if they do offer to share their hashish with you. Just saying.

They also had tatoos of scotch moss posse. How pathetic. I ride my bike over their sometime and I always laugh. Bahahahahah

anyway heavy. You should have turned them in. The greatest talkers are the greatest cowards.

Location hidden

#12 Apr 15, 2010
Kate Sullen wrote:
hah
anyway heavy. You should have turned them in.
No Kate... I saw it was tons better for me to stay their friend... and as much as I could be a positive influence in their lives... that was much better than sending them all to jail and making career criminals out of them.

1999 was the beginning of my enlightenment period... later in that year... I met the SMP.
virgo

Huntsville, TX

#13 Apr 16, 2010
fu** scotch moss and every body on that street. who so call's run's the street now? don richardo? bunch of white trash.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 16, 2010
virgo wrote:
fu** scotch moss and every body on that street. who so call's run's the street now? don richardo? bunch of white trash.
Humorous.

Grow up... no one runs the streets.
baker student drop out

United States

#15 Apr 17, 2010
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Humorous.
Grow up... no one runs the streets.
ya u would say that, being the suck ass of scotch moss pusseys. know for fighting dirty and jumping people and what not.

Location hidden

#16 Apr 17, 2010
baker student drop out wrote:
<quoted text>
ya u would say that, being the suck ass of scotch moss pusseys. know for fighting dirty and jumping people and what not.
Usually... the were greatly outnumbered.
dix

La Porte, TX

#18 Dec 5, 2012
virgo wrote:
this dude wouldn't last a sec ,, obviously he knows what it is . Obviously Virgo don't value his teeth . R dix...
dix

La Porte, TX

#19 Dec 5, 2012
baker student drop out wrote:
<quoted text>
. Known. For putting bitches in check . You fools. Are silly .
dix

La Porte, TX

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Any of you. Wana see me . Just ask we will accommodate ,,

Location hidden

#21 Dec 5, 2012
Hey Buddy, California is budalicious!
Derp

Deer Park, TX

#23 Dec 6, 2012
Gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE of Stores using Certegy Check Approval l... (Mar '10) 19 hr Pineapple farts 34
Job (Dec '16) Mon Farts I Leave 324
List of Obama's sealed and unreleased records (Mar '12) Jul 19 Having sharts 129
observer/fubar have destroyed this forum Jul 14 Grossest farts 15
Forum Destruction Sequence Initiated Jul 14 News Farts 3
Leslie (Apr '11) Jul 13 The Good Fart 26
the haunted lot (Oct '11) Jul 10 Fart hunters 8

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Porte Mortgages