Janda vs Zemanek Poll
just sayin

Pasadena, TX

#546 Feb 28, 2010
LP Voter wrote:
Congratulations to my friend John Zemanek!
Did Janda congratulate your "friend"??
LP Voter

United States

#547 Feb 28, 2010
Not that I am aware of.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#548 Feb 28, 2010
LP Voter wrote:
Not that I am aware of.
He's probably too busy ordering another batch of postcards to ply us with!

LOL

Mark them all, "Return to sender".
La Porte Bulldog

Deer Park, TX

#549 Feb 28, 2010
At least Janda had the courtesy to mail me what his stance is on the city to inform me as a voter. I haven't heard from Zemanek. He is a long-time resident, right? Is he trying to hide his agenda, so the people won't discover his true colors?
LP Voter

United States

#550 Feb 28, 2010
It is my opinion that spending a lot of money on mail-outs for a city council position is just not necessary. And, as it turns out, you don't have to in order to win the election. Too bad Janda wasted all that money.
ciitzen2

Houston, TX

#551 Feb 28, 2010
sam wrote:
p.s. what bank did they robbed
They robbed your bank Sam. It is called the city of La Porte tax and spend bank or back pocket savings and loan.
LPresident

La Porte, TX

#552 Feb 28, 2010
La Porte Bulldog wrote:
At least Janda had the courtesy to mail me what his stance is on the city to inform me as a voter. I haven't heard from Zemanek. He is a long-time resident, right? Is he trying to hide his agenda, so the people won't discover his true colors?
if you are so worried, then call zemanek, i am sure he will tell you!! don't be a coward. call him right now and ask!!!
ciitzen2

Houston, TX

#553 Feb 28, 2010
La Porte Bulldog wrote:
Janda shot him self in the foot with the mailer. It showed what a tax and spend liberal he is..The voters don't want any more of that.
Washington has given us enough of that.
Bayfisher

Deer Park, TX

#554 Feb 28, 2010
I believe one of his mailings had Porter showing his support for Janda didn't it? I guess we can't call this LaPorter any more.
just sayin

Pasadena, TX

#555 Feb 28, 2010
Bayfisher wrote:
I believe one of his mailings had Porter showing his support for Janda didn't it? I guess we can't call this LaPorter any more.
NO - it was the La Porte Police Patrolmens Union!
Bayfisher

Deer Park, TX

#556 Feb 28, 2010
I can't say that I have agreed with any of the police union decisions on candidates. I do believe there was another mailing with Porter's support.
sam

AOL

#557 Feb 28, 2010
if you belive all he put on mailer you better wake up. he didnt make every home he follow a list of people they told him to knock on the door.i feel sorry for him he is being used only for a vote.
Bayfisher

Deer Park, TX

#558 Feb 28, 2010
I don't believe any of it because he didn't bother to put one on our door. Of course we had a Zemanek sign in our yard so he probably thought it was a waste of time. What I know is on hearsay.
just sayin

Pasadena, TX

#559 Feb 28, 2010
I think they targeted the regular voters. I'm sure that's probably public info.
bill

Xiamen, China

#560 Feb 28, 2010
of course they can't make big changes on their own

http://www.winning-billiards.com/

Location hidden

#561 Feb 28, 2010
just sayin wrote:
I think they targeted the regular voters. I'm sure that's probably public info.
You can get a list down at City Hall.
La Porte Bulldog

Pasadena, TX

#562 Feb 28, 2010
Did you read the Zemanek ad in the Bayshore Sun? Zemanek's campaign was given out free barbecue and drinks in Lomax. Sounds like a Washington handout. A Democratic way of buying votes.
ciitzen2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Janda shot him self in the foot with the mailer. It showed what a tax and spend liberal he is..The voters don't want any more of that.
Washington has given us enough of that.

Location hidden

#563 Feb 28, 2010
La Porte Bulldog wrote:
Did you read the Zemanek ad in the Bayshore Sun? Zemanek's campaign was given out free barbecue and drinks in Lomax. Sounds like a Washington handout. A Democratic way of buying votes.
<quoted text>
Again... I'd rather have a man in office who picks up the tab... than one who passes it along.

You act like it's a bad thing to feed people.
just sayin

Pasadena, TX

#564 Feb 28, 2010
La Porte Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
DANG! I missed that ad! I would have gone!
Bayfisher

Deer Park, TX

#565 Feb 28, 2010
Janda was handing out roses in one part of town Saturday so what's the difference--they were both out trying to get votes. Really, it's over, maybe Janda can run again. This one is done. Lets see how Zemanek does now on the council.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yup The Tables Are Turned 3 hr Fart Bulls 3
disappear 3 hr Soup farts 13
The fart guy likes to hurt people. 3 hr Soup farts 26
lets fight back Wed Fart Hunt 11
The Fart guy is a thief. Wed Fart Hunt 18
SCOTUS Win For Trump Wed Fart Hunt 8
Obama and Hillary Colluded With Russia Wed Fart Hunt 5

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance