First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Does anyone else really like tattoos, and, who do you think is really the best around the area?
lp girlie

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Silly Boyz
Good artist
Elaine

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Here's the closest Texas Unemployment office to La Porte. You might want to find a tattoo shop close by.

4111 Fairmont Pkwy Ste 104b

Pasadena, TX 77504

But I don't know that.

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Elaine wrote:
Here's the closest Texas Unemployment office to La Porte. You might want to find a tattoo shop close by.
4111 Fairmont Pkwy Ste 104b
Pasadena, TX 77504
Hey, low-life skank b1t(h, I realize brain function above the brain stem never kicked in for you, but I will still try to explain to you that I work a 40+ hour a week job.
That aside, asking who everyone else who they think gives the best tattoos in Pasadena and La Porte seems to have no logical connection to the location of the nearest unemployment office.
Not everyone can be as lucky as you and qualify for a special disability check for having such a stinky woman hole. Apparently, that disability category was created in your honor after repeatedly being fired for your inability to get the fatal aroma of your woman hole under control. Seems you would have faced charges for those 2 people who almost died from being exposed to your noxious fumes, but no one wanted you in their police car, jail, or courtroom.
Are you ever scared of your own woman hole savagely killing you in your sleep?

But I don't know that.

#5 Dec 31, 2012
lp girlie wrote:
Silly Boyz
Good artist
Do you have a special style of tattoo you like that someone does the best on there? I have several tattoos that i like but want a really large piece. I can let the same person do it, but i have been looking at fb pages and online albums and have seen some incredible stuff.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a special style of tattoo you like that someone does the best on there? I have several tattoos that i like but want a really large piece. I can let the same person do it, but i have been looking at fb pages and online albums and have seen some incredible stuff.
Oh! Oh! Oh!

Barbed wire and Chinese letters!! Nooooo! Write your name across the top of your butt so he can remember who you are. No! Put something on your neck or your face, like a teardrop or you kids names or the Zig Zag man. sleeves with skulls! Do it! Do it! Do it!

But I don't know that.

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Oh! Oh!
Barbed wire and Chinese letters!! Nooooo! Write your name across the top of your butt so he can remember who you are. No! Put something on your neck or your face, like a teardrop or you kids names or the Zig Zag man. sleeves with skulls! Do it! Do it! Do it!
Are you retarded or just trying to appear that way because it's the only way you can get anyone to be nice to you?

I love the tattoos I have, and to me it is a serious thing to decide on something that will cover an entire part of my body. Even though I like the work I have thus far, I have seen some really beautiful work done by other people in this area. If I am going to invest a huge amount of money, time, and pain into this, I want it to be the best.

Why do you have to be a total fu(kt@rd and be so stupid? You are so full of stupid that you are surely one wafer-thin thought away from exploding and raining giant chunks of stupid on everyone around you.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#8 Dec 31, 2012
Oh, I love tattoos too. I can tell right away who makes bad decisions.

Maybe a Mickey Mouse on your ankle?
imo

Pasadena, TX

#9 Dec 31, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded or just trying to appear that way because it's the only way you can get anyone to be nice to you?
I love the tattoos I have, and to me it is a serious thing to decide on something that will cover an entire part of my body. Even though I like the work I have thus far, I have seen some really beautiful work done by other people in this area. If I am going to invest a huge amount of money, time, and pain into this, I want it to be the best.
Why do you have to be a total fu(kt@rd and be so stupid? You are so full of stupid that you are surely one wafer-thin thought away from exploding and raining giant chunks of stupid on everyone around you.
tats are sooo overdone. i'd stop where u r at! trust me - your kids are or will be embarassed by them...imo

But I don't know that.

#10 Dec 31, 2012
Elaine wrote:
Oh, I love tattoos too. I can tell right away who makes bad decisions.
Maybe a Mickey Mouse on your ankle?
Yeah, that is probably right along your line of what you consider art. Fits your IQ perfectly. Thank God my IQ qualifies me to live in the adult world, so my choice in art is a little more elevated. Sucks to be you b!t[h.

But I don't know that.

#11 Dec 31, 2012
imo wrote:
<quoted text>
tats are sooo overdone. i'd stop where u r at! trust me - your kids are or will be embarassed by them...imo
I can respect your opinion. Everyone wants them and wants to be seen. My motivation is entirely personal. As of now, none of mine can be seen unless I purposefully dress so they can be partially seen, which is very rare. Also, in my line of work it could easily be something that would vary from place to place regarding acceptability. I love tattoos, but i can't be one of those people who values them above their future chances for employment. I respect their choice, but it isn't for me.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#12 Dec 31, 2012
MIKN = Fatass
And he doesn't respect anything but a handout!
His so called IQ equals his 8th grade education and being a homeless indigent drawing a welfare 'crazy' check...
STILL have a Happy New Year fatboy!

(I'm going out on the deck to watch the fireworks, they are picking up!)

But I don't know that.

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
MIKN = Fatass
And he doesn't respect anything but a handout!
His so called IQ equals his 8th grade education and being a homeless indigent drawing a welfare 'crazy' check...
STILL have a Happy New Year fatboy!
(I'm going out on the deck to watch the fireworks, they are picking up!)
You can keep believing a lie if you want, but i have given you no reason to be as hateful as you are. Did you not understand anything when specifically told you i am your brother's wife? You are an embarrassment to your brothers.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#14 Jan 6, 2013
Check if there's a tattoo shop near the address below. You can save yourself a trip.

Human Service Dept-Food Stamps Business Information

Name: Human Service Dept-Food Stamps
Address: 1003 S Broadway St
City: La Porte
State: Texas, US
Zip Code: 77571

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Check if there's a tattoo shop near the address below. You can save yourself a trip.
Human Service Dept-Food Stamps Business Information
Name: Human Service Dept-Food Stamps
Address: 1003 S Broadway St
City: La Porte
State: Texas, US
Zip Code: 77571
It's obvious you don't know a damn thing about La Porte, Elaine.

But I don't know that.

#16 Jan 6, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you don't know a damn thing about La Porte, Elaine.
Surprised? I guess I won't find an answer to my original question here. We can still thrash Elaine's @$$ here, though.

Since: Aug 12

Deer Park, TX

#17 Jan 7, 2013
There hasn't been a food stamp office there since the actually were "stamps"! I wish it was still the grocery store. Of course I went down to Squibbs to her a burger the other day and they were gone. So I said the heck with it and headed to Earnies for a cold one and there was a 5 million dollar park there now. Well, I figured Tooneys would still be there but, I was wrong about that too. Where did the LP that I knew go?

But I don't know that.

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Iowa Street Militia Man wrote:
There hasn't been a food stamp office there since the actually were "stamps"! I wish it was still the grocery store. Of course I went down to Squibbs to her a burger the other day and they were gone. So I said the heck with it and headed to Earnies for a cold one and there was a 5 million dollar park there now. Well, I figured Tooneys would still be there but, I was wrong about that too. Where did the LP that I knew go?
I have only been here a few years, so I didn't know any of those, but hearing (well, reading) it reminds me of the small town I grew up in. I bet you have some really interesting knowledge that shouldn't be lost. I hope you pass it down or write it.
Elaine

Kansas City, MO

#19 Jan 7, 2013
You are right! I dont know a thing about food stamps. I work for my living!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#20 Jan 7, 2013
Elaine wrote:
You are right! I dont know a thing about food stamps. I work for my living!
Obviously you don't care enough about the town you live in to be observant enough to notice the things that effect the disadvantaged and less fortunate citizens of your community.

Community, Elaine... does not just mean YOUR friends... it means EVERYONE!!!

YOUR friends, Elaine... think ONLY of themselves... which is why I have set myself against them... and why you have set yourself against me.

Time to grow up, Elaine... you're not a fairy princess like your mommy told you that you were.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix blocks the honest truth! 2 hr Heavy Fed 41
When the illegals steal your job..... 5 hr fubar 18
Obamacare Cover-Up 5 hr fubar 31
Close Obama supporter arrested for child rape. 10 hr fubar 7
stolen jokes 11 hr fubar 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr Freddy Flatus 742
Zoo at Herman Park Sat fubar 31

La Porte News Video

La Porte Dating
Find my Match

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Porte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Porte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:11 pm PST