Nearly invisible, homeless dog in Texas needs just one friend

Nov 9, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com 22

Weeks ago, Champ, a young pit bull, was taken in at the La Porte Animal Shelter, in La Porte, Texas.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#1 Nov 9, 2013
Awwww, come on... there has to be someone who will take this dog and give it a good home.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 11, 2013
Try the street corner with your bucket and sign. Texans will fall for your "Sick Dog" scam too.

You no longer need your "Service Dog"?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#3 Nov 11, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Try the street corner with your bucket and sign. Texans will fall for your "Sick Dog" scam too.

You no longer need your "Service Dog"?
Ok, troll.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#4 Nov 11, 2013
Why don't you get a job and take care of it yourself?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#5 Nov 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Why don't you get a job and take care of it yourself?
I have a job, moron... I am a self employed activist.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#6 Nov 11, 2013
Get a real job a--hole; then you wouldn't have to BEG other people for money to feed your dog. But you won't do that because you're just too damn sorry and lazy. Like I said get a real job and quit bumming off of those who actually contribute.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#7 Nov 11, 2013
Why do y'all insist on making every string about me?

This string is supposed to be about this poor dog.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#8 Nov 12, 2013
It is about the dog. YOU need to get a job and take care of it. For once prove you care about something more than you do yourself.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#9 Nov 12, 2013
Texan wrote:
It is about the dog. YOU need to get a job and take care of it. For once prove you care about something more than you do yourself.
Hey phfucker... do you think I do what I do with the City of La Porte for myself?

La Porte has nothing left for me... I only have my love for my hometown that keeps me motivated.

I've got a phfucking job, moron... just because I do not get a check from someone else does not mean that I do not work.

I'd much rather let my mind work for me... than have my body work for someone else.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10 Nov 13, 2013
Yes moron, I think everything you do you do for yourself, your only motivation is a desire to appear to have worth. I hate to tell you this Fed, sitting on your a--, smoking dope, and telling us how you are going to clean up La Porte, and make heads roll isn't a job, and it damn sure isn't work. The only work your mind does is attempting to come up with another way to screw people out of their money because you are too damn sorry and lazy to get out and support your worthless self. You are no better than any other parasite.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11 Nov 13, 2013
Texan wrote:
Yes moron, I think everything you do you do for yourself, your only motivation is a desire to appear to have worth. I hate to tell you this Fed, sitting on your a--, smoking dope, and telling us how you are going to clean up La Porte, and make heads roll isn't a job, and it damn sure isn't work. The only work your mind does is attempting to come up with another way to screw people out of their money because you are too damn sorry and lazy to get out and support your worthless self. You are no better than any other parasite.
You don't know me as well as you think you do if you think my desire is to appear to have worth.

I don't have the same phfucked up values that you do.

I don't give a damn about money for me, a house or a car.

I have very little time left here... and I am going to do everything I can to point La Porte in a positive direction before I am gone.

If you are going to oppose that... you are completely phfucking insane.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12 Nov 13, 2013
Unfortunatly I know you and others like you all too well. You wouldn't spew all of this bs if you didn't want to call attention to yourself and impress everyone with how selfless and caring you are. BS. You have got one thing close to right you don't have the same values as me, but mine aren't the ones that are f>ed up. You don't give a damn about money, yet you beg on street corners, you don't give a damn about a house yet you live in one that someone else pays for, you don't give a damn about a car, yet you claim to have one. You are a bum. As far as I am concerned you have too much time left, and if you really want to do something to help LP head in a positive direction, just shut the hell up and let those folks take care of themselves. I've read enough to know those people neither need or want your help. I WILL ALWAYS OPPOSE MORONS LIKE YOU!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#13 Nov 13, 2013
Texan wrote:
Unfortunatly I know you and others like you all too well. You wouldn't spew all of this bs if you didn't want to call attention to yourself and impress everyone with how selfless and caring you are. BS. You have got one thing close to right you don't have the same values as me, but mine aren't the ones that are f>ed up. You don't give a damn about money, yet you beg on street corners, you don't give a damn about a house yet you live in one that someone else pays for, you don't give a damn about a car, yet you claim to have one. You are a bum. As far as I am concerned you have too much time left, and if you really want to do something to help LP head in a positive direction, just shut the hell up and let those folks take care of themselves. I've read enough to know those people neither need or want your help. I WILL ALWAYS OPPOSE MORONS LIKE YOU!
There is no one else like me... you have never met me... you don't know me.

You're just a nasty, sad old man.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14 Nov 13, 2013
I would like to believe there is no one else like you; unfortunatly there are. While it is true that I have never met you I have read enough of your post to know you to be a liar, bum, and an ego maniac, yes I know you and I know what you are. I am actually a decent guy, and happy most of the time, but I guess I am starting to get old, oh well getting older beats the heck out of the alturnative. Like I stated before no one needs or wants your help. In the meantime get a real job, take care of that dog, and quit your whinning.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15 Nov 13, 2013
Texan wrote:
I would like to believe there is no one else like you; unfortunatly there are. While it is true that I have never met you I have read enough of your post to know you to be a liar, bum, and an ego maniac, yes I know you and I know what you are. I am actually a decent guy, and happy most of the time, but I guess I am starting to get old, oh well getting older beats the heck out of the alturnative. Like I stated before no one needs or wants your help. In the meantime get a real job, take care of that dog, and quit your whinning.
Sorry to inform you, but a decent guy would never wish someone else on a forum to die.

You are NOT a decent guy.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16 Nov 13, 2013
Sorry to inform you, I didn't wish you dead. If you die I won't care even a little bit, BUT I did not wish you dead. Just get a real job and take care of that dog. He needs you more than LP does.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#17 Nov 13, 2013
Texan wrote:
Sorry to inform you, I didn't wish you dead. If you die I won't care even a little bit, BUT I did not wish you dead. Just get a real job and take care of that dog. He needs you more than LP does.
You've wished me dead several times, you've wished my family dead and you wished another poster and their family dead.

You sir... are one of the biggest liars on La Porte Topix... and lots of people here know it!!!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18 Nov 13, 2013
That is a lie. Get a real job and take care of the dog.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#19 Nov 13, 2013
Texan wrote:
That is a lie. Get a real job and take care of the dog.
I'm not going to go back and search to prove you are a liar because I really don't give a damn about you... but there are other posters who witnessed you wish more than one person dead here.

Liar.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20 Nov 14, 2013
Liar, just get a job and take care of that dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa in Lp 1 hr Josh 22
Will Santa Come Down Your Chimney This Year???? 1 hr Josh 1
Cosby 2 hr Josh 39
LaPorte Post Office 2 hr Josh 11
Heavy Fed the song (May '14) 3 hr Heavy Fed 166
Fubar's new name is Granny Panties. 3 hr Josh 3
Unconstituional money hungry town 3 hr Heavy Fed 5

La Porte News Video

La Porte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Porte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Porte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:00 pm PST

ESPN 7:00PM
Romo as MVP? Unquestionably, Cowboys say
Yahoo! Sports 8:32 PM
Cowboys' Tony Romo right to strut into playoffs with MVP bravado
NBC Sports11:02 PM
Your Top Plays for Today - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:23 PM
Texans remain in hunt with 25-13 win over Ravens - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports