Chief Adcox RESIGN NOW!!!!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just sayin

Deer Park, TX

#41 Sep 28, 2012
You don't think someone could have just had a typo when they spell employess????

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#42 Sep 28, 2012
just sayin wrote:
You don't think someone could have just had a typo when they spell employess????
hell I thought that meant a female heh heh heh
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#43 Sep 28, 2012
He is doing what he's done in here for years, NOT ANSWERING! No mention of where he is getting money from, just attacks someone else and keeps praising himself since no one else will agree with the lazy blood sucking leach.
GO CRAWL BACK UNDER A BRIDGE or jump off of it!
red dawn

Houston, TX

#44 Sep 28, 2012
FAT ASS says (HAS BEEN) instead of HAVE BEEN

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#45 Sep 28, 2012
just sayin wrote:
LOL

We're talking about Red Dawn here.

LOL

Location hidden

#46 Sep 28, 2012
Lomaxx wrote:
He is doing what he's done in here for years, NOT ANSWERING!
Ya know, Lowmaxx... I DO have to sleep sometime.

I can't be here waiting for your questions 24/7.

Besides that... I have answered more questions and you know more about me than you know about anyone else here.

Shame on you!
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#47 Sep 28, 2012
You have NEVER answered where you get money to rent(and tear up) apartments and buy cheap tacos...and you won't after this post either!
Enjoy your monthly 'crazy' government check, leach!

Location hidden

#48 Sep 28, 2012
Lomaxx wrote:
You have NEVER answered where you get money to rent(and tear up) apartments and buy cheap tacos...and you won't after this post either!
Enjoy your monthly 'crazy' government check, leach!
LOL

Judging your own post?

I've told you several times... you just don't listen.

I buy and sell things on Ebay and Craigslist... and I also have people who donate to my activism on my website. I even have one monthly subscriber who donates a set amount every month.

That reminds me... I need to put that subscription button back on my website. You should go there... just chip in a buck or two each month. Paypal will auto-bill your account on the same day every month.

Because of those donations I will be switching servers next month and we will be rebuilding my website which will be more interactive and feature videos of my performances here in LA.

Things are just starting to move here... and I'm beginning to pick up steam.

I am sure in the end... most of my enemies here... will be among my biggest fans.

Especially when my intentions and potential become clear.

www.HeavyFed.com

Location hidden

#49 Sep 28, 2012
Lookie there, Lowmaxx, my post have barely been up but a few minutes... and it's already judged, "Brilliant", "Agree"... and "Funny"!!!

AND lookie here... so is THIS post!!!

It's not even up yet!!!

Damn... I MUST be SMART, INTELLIGENT and FUNNY... that PROVES it... at least by your logic!!!

LOL
Oilfart

La Porte, TX

#50 Sep 28, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Does unemployable mean that I am too smart to be tricked into paying taxes to feed a monster that goes around killing innocent civilians with drone aircraft?
If that's what it means, YES... I am VERY unemployable.
Waitin' to see FatFed protesting at a Romney rally, yelling that he be voting for Obama 'cause Obama gave him a free phone, just like the idiot in Cleveland.

As far as "to smart to be tricked into paying taxes", man that is just a lazy man talking while trying to figure out how he is going to get more money from the taxpaying public.

Enjoy your stay in a place that is fitting for a man of your talents Charles. You even have competition in the contest deciding who is the biggest leach on society.

Location hidden

#51 Sep 28, 2012
Oilfart wrote:
<quoted text>
Waitin' to see FatFed protesting at a Romney rally, yelling that he be voting for Obama 'cause Obama gave him a free phone, just like the idiot in Cleveland.
As far as "to smart to be tricked into paying taxes", man that is just a lazy man talking while trying to figure out how he is going to get more money from the taxpaying public.
Enjoy your stay in a place that is fitting for a man of your talents Charles. You even have competition in the contest deciding who is the biggest leach on society.
From the looks of your negative mudslinging post... I'd say you have an agenda... that agenda is to be negative and sling mud.

That being said... are YOU proud of your taxes supporting Predator Drone strikes in foreign countries killing thousands of innocent civilians and at least two Americans, an AP reporter and a number of our own troops?

Are you PROUD of maiming, burning and disfiguring tens of thousands of women and children around the world????

The Establishment has made America the new Nazi Empire!!!!

We've got people in special concentration camps across the world... beyond the jurisdiction of our laws and our Constitution... and there is a REASON for THAT!!!

What would you have said to the people of Germany... who just paid their taxes in and before World War 2?

THAT'S WHAT I AM SCREAMING TO YOU!!!!

QUIT SUPPORTING THIS KILLING MACHINE!!!!!!

Pay your state and local taxes!!!

Screw your Federal taxes!!!!

Kill this monster BEFORE it's too late!!!

TAX REVOLT!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
name change 24 min josh 11
Gypsies at Walmart (May '11) 17 hr Wal Fart 50
The fart guy likes to hurt people. Sun Farts Need 32
lets fight back Sat These farts 13
Yup The Tables Are Turned Sat These farts 7
How to make slime Sat These farts 11
The Fart guy is a thief. Sat These farts 27

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance