First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#191 Nov 21, 2012
girl please wrote:
<quoted text>
Just not quite good enough. Pity.
Not really. It all depends on how you look at it. You can choose to look at the minute few above me or the multitudes below me. No surprise which one you chose to do. It is also not a big deal what someone's IQ is. Some really smart people have done some pretty evil stuff in this life. I only addressed the subject at all because you guys threw it out there. Not a big deal to me.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#192 Dec 23, 2012
I missed my thread. I thought it was gone, but then i searched, and it came back up. So, i have something really pissing me off, besides the attempts to ban assault rifles. It is people on Craigslist. Craigslist people piss me off. When you are selling a mirror, call it a mirror. There is no mirrow. My autocorrect even knows that and doesn't want to give up on fixing it. If you post a beautiful self I don't know if I will see my beautiful self or yours when I open the ad. When I open the ad and only find a shelf with no picture of either of us then I don't know what to think. There is not a beautiful metal design in your mirror. There is metal scrollwork in the frame around your mirror. If there was a metal design, beautiful or otherwise, IN your mirror that would just be weird. Lastly, I will not spend $5 in gas to meet you so you can buy my $5 item. That's the Democrat way of thinking. I'm a Republican. In my world, you put some effort into taking care of yourself instead of expecting me to do it for you. Ok, well, that's a small portion of what is pissing me off today. Oh, wait, I forgot to explain the difference between a scroller and a stroller. A scroller is something used to easily scan through printed things. A stroller is what you push your baby around in. Big difference.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#193 Dec 23, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
I missed my thread. I thought it was gone, but then i searched, and it came back up. So, i have something really pissing me off, besides the attempts to ban assault rifles. It is people on Craigslist. Craigslist people piss me off. When you are selling a mirror, call it a mirror. There is no mirrow. My autocorrect even knows that and doesn't want to give up on fixing it. If you post a beautiful self I don't know if I will see my beautiful self or yours when I open the ad. When I open the ad and only find a shelf with no picture of either of us then I don't know what to think. There is not a beautiful metal design in your mirror. There is metal scrollwork in the frame around your mirror. If there was a metal design, beautiful or otherwise, IN your mirror that would just be weird. Lastly, I will not spend $5 in gas to meet you so you can buy my $5 item. That's the Democrat way of thinking. I'm a Republican. In my world, you put some effort into taking care of yourself instead of expecting me to do it for you. Ok, well, that's a small portion of what is pissing me off today. Oh, wait, I forgot to explain the difference between a scroller and a stroller. A scroller is something used to easily scan through printed things. A stroller is what you push your baby around in. Big difference.
My FAVORITE thing about Craigslist... is the scams!!!

I LOVE those people that offer to buy what you are selling and send cashiers checks via Fedex, enough to cover the cost of my item, a little extra for me and $500 I'm supposed to give the shipping company when they come to pick my item up!!

I have a collection of checks sent by Fedex,UPS Overnight and USPS overnight on my refrigerator wherever I am.

Of course I never cash any of them... I just like costing those people time, money and aggravation.

Sometimes I even tell them I lost the check somewhere between my house and my bank... and that I am real sorry... they can take the cost of sending me a new check out of the extra money they were going to send me.

If everyone responded to those scams like that... they'd quit doing scams like that real quick.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#194 Dec 24, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
My FAVORITE thing about Craigslist... is the scams!!!
I LOVE those people that offer to buy what you are selling and send cashiers checks via Fedex, enough to cover the cost of my item, a little extra for me and $500 I'm supposed to give the shipping company when they come to pick my item up!!
I have a collection of checks sent by Fedex,UPS Overnight and USPS overnight on my refrigerator wherever I am.
Of course I never cash any of them... I just like costing those people time, money and aggravation.
Sometimes I even tell them I lost the check somewhere between my house and my bank... and that I am real sorry... they can take the cost of sending me a new check out of the extra money they were going to send me.
If everyone responded to those scams like that... they'd quit doing scams like that real quick.
We actually had that happen to us when we were selling a boat! Some guy started texting us. I saw it coming away, and sure enough the whole part where we were supposed to pay for shipping was right on schedule. Too funny!

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#195 Dec 24, 2012
I have been scam-baiting for years and have the trophy to prove it. It is my favorite past time!

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#196 Dec 27, 2012
Want my town back wrote:
I have been scam-baiting for years and have the trophy to prove it. It is my favorite past time!
I have read a few books by people chronicling their interactions with online scammers. Some people get really hilarious about it. You could have your own book waiting to be written! I would read it.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#197 Dec 28, 2012
Oh, and I also hate it when someone has the same $5 piece of crap clock on Craigslist for over a year. If no one wants it after a year, it must not be as gorgeous as you think it is. Seriously, just go throw it in the trash If it is that hard to throw away then give me $5, and I will come to your house and pick it up so I can throw it away at my house for you.
This

Houston, TX

#198 Aug 7, 2013
dbag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The World is about to turn... 59 min Heavy Fed 3
Y'all best start a garden! 14 hr Heavy Fed 6
I dont think y'all understand... Fri SamDamnit 8
Afriend commited suicide this week... Thu SamDamnit 20
Utah Legalizes Firing Squads Thu Independent1 35
The real difference between liberals and conser... Mar 26 Elaine 1
Cruz Running for President of the U.S. Mar 26 Texan 31
La Porte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]