We need more Anchor Babies

We need more Anchor Babies

Posted in the La Porte Forum

GOTP

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 10, 2013
I demand we give these fine people free housing, healthcare and jobs. They just come here because they love their families.

An estimated 340,000 of the 4.3 million babies born in the United States in 2008 were the offspring of unauthorized immigrants, according to a new analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data by the Pew Hispanic Center, a project of the Pew Research Center.

Unauthorized immigrants comprise slightly more than 4% of the adult population of the U.S., but because they are relatively young and have high birthrates, their children make up a much larger share of both the newborn population (8%) and the child population (7% of those younger than age 18) in this country.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2010/08/11/unautho...
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#2 Apr 10, 2013
GOTP wrote:
I demand we give these fine people free housing, healthcare and jobs. They just come here because they love their families.

An estimated 340,000 of the 4.3 million babies born in the United States in 2008 were the offspring of unauthorized immigrants, according to a new analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data by the Pew Hispanic Center, a project of the Pew Research Center.

Unauthorized immigrants comprise slightly more than 4% of the adult population of the U.S., but because they are relatively young and have high birthrates, their children make up a much larger share of both the newborn population (8%) and the child population (7% of those younger than age 18) in this country.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2010/08/11/unautho...
I'd say they should even get to go straight to the head of the line in the legalization process because of their "won't take no for an answer" attitude and their ability to rise above our immigration laws to get the job done. Their just real winners all around.
La Porte

Katy, TX

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Pinche Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say they should even get to go straight to the head of the line in the legalization process because of their "won't take no for an answer" attitude and their ability to rise above our immigration laws to get the job done. Their just real winners all around.
340,000 more democrats’ lord ham mercy... And lord help us cause we fixing to get millions more.
La Porte2

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Someone will be in for a huge surprise when 20 million hard working, tax paying, catholic immigrants turn ultra conservative in 20 years. The sword has two edges.
La Porte2

Pasadena, TX

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Hay I'm La Porte2. and I agree with you but first the Republican Part has to change. For the most part I believe that the Hispanics in this country are republican in heart but they have been alienated by them.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#6 Apr 13, 2013
Republicans looks for a 'pay-as-you-go' plan, not letting the taxpayers pick up the tab. I know an illegal(good family guy) who is trying to get his citizenship the CORRECT way. I told him if he needed vouched for to use my name! He is helping the economy not taking from it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas Man, 37, Charged In 2002 Double Slaying (Oct '14) 9 hr flaco 10
Job 13 hr Defiant1 178
Hey Trump Chumps...your boy lost his aircraft c... Fri whatsamattayou 9
still a super power Thu josh 20
I'm bored! Tell me a joke! (May '13) Apr 20 Defiant1 36
Liberal O'Reilly fired from Fox. Apr 20 Defiant1 6
Trump just sold your internet browsing data! Apr 20 Defiant1 18

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance