Coach Wheeler
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
LPAlumni08

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 27, 2012
http://www.khou.com/news/local/La-Porte-High-...

A La Porte High School teacher and coach was arrested Wednesday, accused of having an improper relationship with a student.

Since: Feb 12

Houston, TX

#2 Jun 27, 2012
In other news....teachers are horny.
sick

Pasadena, TX

#3 Jun 27, 2012
makes me sick - teachers that do that - giving all others a bad name!
Missed that boat

La Porte, TX

#4 Jun 27, 2012
Where were these teachers when I was in school? My 11th grade English teacher was hot.
John

La Porte, TX

#5 Jun 27, 2012
anyone know who the child was?
sick

Pasadena, TX

#6 Jun 27, 2012
"child" is right - it shouldn't be posted here even if someone does!
John

Houston, TX

#7 Jun 27, 2012
She is 17 years old. NOT a child. Old enough to legally consent to sex with an adult.

“Not Your Ordinary Housewife”

Since: Aug 10

Born/raised in Houston

#8 Jun 27, 2012
" She is 17 years old. NOT a child. Old enough to legally consent to sex with an adult. "

The problem is that the adult she legally consented to have sex with was a teacher at the school she currently attends, and that's a no-go as far as the law is concerned. I don't have a problem with people who are legally able to consent, having sex together despite a great age difference. But, the teacher knew the rules, and I would think that this sort of thing is spelled out in student handbooks, so the student should have known the rules too. Even though they were legally able to consent to having sex with each other, at least one of them knew for certain that what they were doing was inappropriate and there would be serious consequences if they were discovered. It was a gamble the teacher chose to take, that will wind up costing him his career. Moral issue aside, he made a choice, and has to face the consequences.
larindae

Pasadena, TX

#9 Jun 27, 2012
If they would of waited just 3 weeks when school got out there would of been no laws broken. That is what I do not understand. No matter what she is at legal age and he is hot. I do not agree he should be charged with a 2nd degree felony. That is what murders get charged. He should lose his job and his teaching license but criminal charges is ridiculous. I understand why the Texas law was passed in 2003 but it is not protacting and being used correctly. Way the law is written a college student cannot date her professor without the professor going to jail. They are both adults.

Since: Feb 12

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 28, 2012
larindae wrote:
If they would of waited just 3 weeks when school got out there would of been no laws broken. That is what I do not understand. No matter what she is at legal age and he is hot. I do not agree he should be charged with a 2nd degree felony. That is what murders get charged. He should lose his job and his teaching license but criminal charges is ridiculous. I understand why the Texas law was passed in 2003 but it is not protacting and being used correctly. Way the law is written a college student cannot date her professor without the professor going to jail. They are both adults.
Please copy and print this statement. Save it somewhere safe like your family bible. Then, after you have children of your own, take it out and read it. See if you feel the same.
John

United States

#11 Jun 28, 2012
We need more info. Who is this young lady and how were they caught? She probably told someone and it snowballed from there.
LP Problem

La Porte, TX

#12 Jun 28, 2012
My child is also a senior and when told of the story said all yea iI knew that. Lot of those BB coaches are like that. we as students kid about when one of us girls gets called down. I am apalled. Now if these kids were aware I am sure some teacher were aware but told to sweep under rug because that is what La Porte has done in the past five years. Full investigation needs to be going on and other heads needs to roll. I send my kids to learnnot have sex.Good forbid a student gets pregnant school should be held liable for her condition. Accountabilty goes a long way. not just coached there either....all male roles need to be in review...you klnow who you are!!!!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#13 Jun 28, 2012
LP Problem wrote:
My child is also a senior and when told of the story said all yea iI knew that. Lot of those BB coaches are like that. we as students kid about when one of us girls gets called down. I am apalled. Now if these kids were aware I am sure some teacher were aware but told to sweep under rug because that is what La Porte has done in the past five years. Full investigation needs to be going on and other heads needs to roll. I send my kids to learnnot have sex.Good forbid a student gets pregnant school should be held liable for her condition. Accountabilty goes a long way. not just coached there either....all male roles need to be in review...you klnow who you are!!!!
Ya'll sure are funny.

You get all bent out of shape when a slut and a pervert collide... but don't give a damn that ALL of the kids are being poisoned by the industry that surrounds La Porte!!

No one seems to give a damn that all that money was spent building a beach... and then they go off and voted to let the Port pollute the water the children swim in by dumping toxic sediment into it!!

When are we going to stop selling out tomorrow... for today's needs?

Cancer is up 1000's of percent... and everyone wonders why.

Pfucking idiots.
Yes sir

La Porte, TX

#14 Jun 28, 2012
LP Problem wrote:
My child is also a senior and when told of the story said all yea iI knew that. Lot of those BB coaches are like that. we as students kid about when one of us girls gets called down. I am apalled. Now if these kids were aware I am sure some teacher were aware but told to sweep under rug because that is what La Porte has done in the past five years. Full investigation needs to be going on and other heads needs to roll. I send my kids to learnnot have sex.Good forbid a student gets pregnant school should be held liable for her condition. Accountabilty goes a long way. not just coached there either....all male roles need to be in review...you klnow who you are!!!!
You really are an idiot. If you only knew what your children are doing then you would be credible. The problem now a Adams is really with the parents. Children take no responsibility and neither do their parents. It goes both ways!!!!
sick

Pasadena, TX

#15 Jun 28, 2012
RBCheney wrote:
<quoted text>
Please copy and print this statement. Save it somewhere safe like your family bible. Then, after you have children of your own, take it out and read it. See if you feel the same.
I agree with Cheney. A 17 year old does not have the emotional maturity or life experiences to make adult decisions, hence, still a child. Why don't the school district just make it a rule where teachers can lose their jobs if they facebook, text, or email their students? It's called being a professional.
agree

Pasadena, TX

#16 Jun 28, 2012
LP Problem wrote:
My child is also a senior and when told of the story said all yea iI knew that. Lot of those BB coaches are like that. we as students kid about when one of us girls gets called down. I am apalled. Now if these kids were aware I am sure some teacher were aware but told to sweep under rug because that is what La Porte has done in the past five years. Full investigation needs to be going on and other heads needs to roll. I send my kids to learnnot have sex.Good forbid a student gets pregnant school should be held liable for her condition. Accountabilty goes a long way. not just coached there either....all male roles need to be in review...you klnow who you are!!!!
when I told my kid his answer was "Not Surprised" (not even knowing the guys name) Sad!
go away

Pasadena, TX

#17 Jun 28, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya'll sure are funny.
You get all bent out of shape when a slut and a pervert collide... but don't give a damn that ALL of the kids are being poisoned by the industry that surrounds La Porte!!
No one seems to give a damn that all that money was spent building a beach... and then they go off and voted to let the Port pollute the water the children swim in by dumping toxic sediment into it!!
When are we going to stop selling out tomorrow... for today's needs?
Cancer is up 1000's of percent... and everyone wonders why.
Pfucking idiots.
stfu

stfu

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18 Jun 28, 2012
go away wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu
stfu
LOL

Can't handle truth, huh?

Better than you have tried to get me to "stfu"... all have failed, obviously.

So... why do you try?

Are you insane?
In the know

La Porte, TX

#19 Jun 28, 2012
LP Problem wrote:
My child is also a senior and when told of the story said all yea iI knew that. Lot of those BB coaches are like that. we as students kid about when one of us girls gets called down. I am apalled. Now if these kids were aware I am sure some teacher were aware but told to sweep under rug because that is what La Porte has done in the past five years. Full investigation needs to be going on and other heads needs to roll. I send my kids to learnnot have sex.Good forbid a student gets pregnant school should be held liable for her condition. Accountabilty goes a long way. not just coached there either....all male roles need to be in review...you klnow who you are!!!!
You could not be more wrong. There has been zero tolerance for this type behavior in LPISD under Superintendent Graham. This latest pervert is not the first to be dismissed, and probably won't be the last. Graham goes for the maximum penalty, loss of license. This guy will never work for a school district again, not in Texas.

Perhaps before Graham this was swept under under the carpet, but not since he arrived. I dare you to name one case where it was swept under the carpet in the last five years.
good to know

Pasadena, TX

#20 Jun 28, 2012
In the know wrote:
<quoted text>
You could not be more wrong. There has been zero tolerance for this type behavior in LPISD under Superintendent Graham. This latest pervert is not the first to be dismissed, and probably won't be the last. Graham goes for the maximum penalty, loss of license. This guy will never work for a school district again, not in Texas.
Perhaps before Graham this was swept under under the carpet, but not since he arrived. I dare you to name one case where it was swept under the carpet in the last five years.
That is good to know - and good for him. so are the teachers are told not to Facebook/text kids????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Aliens Interupt DACA Meeting. Tue Fart Politics News 3
Trump Will Go To UN General Assembly This Week Mon Group Farts 2
Judge Jeanine to Hildebeast About: What Happened Mon Same Farts 2
A family of Deer Park (Dec '10) Sep 16 Fart cart 62
police activity in d.p. (Aug '07) Sep 14 Zip fart code 21
O2 fitness on underwood (Jul '11) Sep 12 Fart Survey 27
Trump Stops Obama's DACA Program Sep 12 Left a fart 15

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Porte Mortgages