“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#43 Sep 20, 2012
mom of laporte wrote:
OF LAPORTE
LOL

Somehow... I just knew it.

High School graduates rarely know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.

Luckily I dropped out in the 9th grade before they made jello of MY brain.
mom of laporte

La Porte, TX

#44 Sep 20, 2012
Your name must be Tammy Cooper she is nuts like you are!

www.HeavyFed.com

#45 Sep 20, 2012
mom of laporte wrote:
Your name must be Tammy Cooper she is nuts like you are!
Crazy like a fox, Ma'am... crazy like a fox.

www.HeavyFed.com

#46 Sep 20, 2012
justice wrote:
http://whoneedsacall.webs.com/
I like this new little site.

MAKE THOSE CALLS!!!!

LOL
mom of laporte

La Porte, TX

#47 Sep 20, 2012
Do you not have anything better to do with your life? Maybe you should just go whack of somewhere! I heard that was why you were ran out of town! Is this true?
mom of laporte

La Porte, TX

#48 Sep 20, 2012
no comment fat fed!

www.HeavyFed.com

#49 Sep 20, 2012
mom of laporte wrote:
Do you not have anything better to do with your life? Maybe you should just go whack of somewhere! I heard that was why you were ran out of town! Is this true?
You mean... anything better than to save and protect my hometown from unscrupulous people who do nothing but squeeze La Porte like a grape for everything they can get out of it?

No... I don't have anything better to do than that.

Which is why I am doing it.

Just in my lifetime... the environment of La Porte has been almost totally devastated.

Where once were ponds, woods and beaches... now is concrete with containers piled high with still more plans for more concrete and more containers... and people in charge of the La Porte City Government willing to let them do that... and more... for a price.

No, I've got nothing better to do.
aaa

Deer Park, TX

#50 Sep 20, 2012
This lady is bats#hit crazy I wouldn't believe a word she says, this story has been publicized from her side of the story.

www.HeavyFed.com

#51 Sep 22, 2012
I have been fighting corruption in La Porte, Texas now for four years.

I have sued and defeated the Port of Houston. http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/pasadena-ne...

I have defeated five straight City citations and a lawsuit filed against me in District Court by the City of La Porte.

In that time, the Mayor, the City Manager and two City Councilmen resigned... and another was replaced, all were on my "Enemies of La Porte" list and I sought and asked for all of their resignations.

Now I ask for Chief Adcox's resignation... it's not a new request though, I started asking for Chief Adcox's resignation almost 10 months ago.

Shortly after I began asking for his resignation... manipulated, false and inflated Felony charges were filed against me. http://heavyfed.com/id133.html

This is nothing new, the corruption in La Porte has been filing charges against me and trying to get them to stick ever since they looked over my fence and identified Okra growing in my garden amongst the Tomatoes as Marijuana and then went down and swore out a warrant to search my barn where they THOUGHT I was growing weed. Check out that story--> http://heavyfed.com/id47.html

I will continue my fight... and they will continue to fight me... and they will continue to lose.

I have not yet given up on my Country...I have not yet given up my freedom...and I will not relinquish my right or my sworn duty to oppose those who seek to destroy my Country or it's freedoms be they friend or foe, enemies foreign or domestic.

Those that are willing to fight with me are welcome, those opposed...are damned.

Peace and love,
Heavy Fed
www.HeavyFed.com
Donna

Lamar, CO

#52 Sep 23, 2012
Want my town back wrote:
Since the 2 parties only live two houses apart on Thornwood, they are setting themselves up for a miserable future.
What i am curious about is if Tammy came out when the cops showed up. If she came running out of the house when the cops showed up, then she was watching her kids. If they had to find her, knock on doors, etc... then she wasnt watching them.
Also wandering how old these kids are?
She is quoted as saying "I went out there to see what he was here for and he said,‘Ma’am, we’re here for you.’ I said,‘Oh really? Why?’"
The children are 9 and 6 years old.
Beth

Coatesville, PA

#53 Sep 23, 2012
Want my town back wrote:
Since the 2 parties only live two houses apart on Thornwood, they are setting themselves up for a miserable future.
What i am curious about is if Tammy came out when the cops showed up. If she came running out of the house when the cops showed up, then she was watching her kids. If they had to find her, knock on doors, etc... then she wasnt watching them.
Also wandering how old these kids are?
It was in the article of the children's age, and what difference does it make if she was watching or not? At what age did your mother or father watch you play for the duration of when YOU played outside as a child? The issue is rights. The mother had a right to let her children out to play, whether consistently or not, just as many or as your own mother did. The 51 year old complaintant and the officer both overstepped their boundaries as recognized by the charges being dropped. The mother was embarrassed by the situation that was totally uncalled for. I hope the mom get due compensation, apologies, and the right to let her children play as they wish!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cosby 5 hr Nini23 34
Homeland? 6 hr Elaine 16
LaPorte Post Office 16 hr Josh 5
What makes you a racist? 17 hr Josh 80
Dear Josh: 18 hr Josh 3
Your not smart enough 19 hr Heavy Fed 1
Lucky for us... 19 hr Heavy Fed 11

La Porte News Video

La Porte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Porte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Porte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season