But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Oh, what is that fresh lovely smell? Did Elaine just come in? Said no person. Ever.

Let's ask Elaine what she thinks before we decide anything. Said no one. Ever.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Everything amazes you, and I am glade you were able to get anti-yourself insurance. Oh by the way ticsins and trolls only live in your feeble mind, I think it is caused by somking too much dope. Carry on everyone is seeing you for the idiot that you are. If you do not choose to carry on just sit back and be amazed.
top people

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Inside Track wrote:
I know from first hadn knowledge that there have been some secret meetings in lp. About 10 people were there. Councilmen, local businessmen and a couple of top people. The main topic was coming up with a doomsday plan. They are trying to figure out a way to keep the damage down in Heavy comes back. They are afraid that is will run for mayor and people will start paying attention to what he is saying. There is a plan to discredit him Lot of people are involved. It goes all the way to top. The power in LP is startin to get scared. They are also afraid he will bring down lawsuits, bring in a documentary film crew, or start a comedy tour that would blow the lid off the whole thing.
Next meeting we use the cone of silence.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
That's you title and far be it from me to ever deprive you of it.
"I ain't stupid... that's YOU title."

LOL

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Everything amazes you, and I am glade you were able to get anti-yourself insurance. Oh by the way ticsins and trolls only live in your feeble mind, I think it is caused by somking too much dope. Carry on everyone is seeing you for the idiot that you are. If you do not choose to carry on just sit back and be amazed.
You keep believing all that. Others can read and tell who needs comprehension lessons. Now, as for the stupidity level of your posts, it definitely means at least 4 or 5 kachings for me. You seem to be independently financing my next amazon shopping spree by your stupidity. Carry on then.
corruption's butt

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>You are stupid. Probably the stupidest person who has ever lived.
I've been wondering why you have not asked hf to move in with you. Or at least offered him a "place to pitch his tent?"

He he has publicly asked if anyone has a place. You seem to be his only loyal subject and agree with his every statement.

And, oh yea, your not the same person.

And apparently we are preparing for his glorious second coming.

Give the girl a hand...

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="corruption's butt"]<quoted text>
I've been wondering why you have not asked hf to move in with you. Or at least offered him a "place to pitch his tent?"
He he has publicly asked if anyone has a place. You seem to be his only loyal subject and agree with his every statement.
Give the girl a hand...[/QUOTE]

You obviously haven't read many of my posts, or you would know that many of HF's and my philosophies are very different. We are simply able to disagree without dismissing each other as human beings.
Elaine

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Give the girl a hand...[/QUOTE]

Your writing is remarkably like Heavy Feds...Isn't it?
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

HF and IKN are not the same people. It's obvious by there writing styles. You people who love to get on HF's ass about his posts and whatever else he does are just going to have to accept that there are those of us who don't want to get caught up in that bs. Take a look at the posts for your area. 90% are HF related if not by the topic, but how the forum spins towards HF bashing, sometimes the fault of HF himself. Some of us like to debate and you guys offer a lot of subject matter, while trashing HF, it's pretty easy to start trashing you guys. I think that's where IKN comes in.
How bout this. When HF posts you guys just ignore him. Don't post. I can honestly say I don't give two shits about the HF saga because I don't live in La Porte. So it's not that interesting to debate a guy on issues I'm not privy to.

BUT GOAT, now that's a conversation I'm willing to have!

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Pinche Gringo wrote:
HF and IKN are not the same people. It's obvious by there writing styles. You people who love to get on HF's ass about his posts and whatever else he does are just going to have to accept that there are those of us who don't want to get caught up in that bs. Take a look at the posts for your area. 90% are HF related if not by the topic, but how the forum spins towards HF bashing, sometimes the fault of HF himself. Some of us like to debate and you guys offer a lot of subject matter, while trashing HF, it's pretty easy to start trashing you guys. I think that's where IKN comes in.
How bout this. When HF posts you guys just ignore him. Don't post. I can honestly say I don't give two shits about the HF saga because I don't live in La Porte. So it's not that interesting to debate a guy on issues I'm not privy to.
BUT GOAT, now that's a conversation I'm willing to have!
It should be as simple. People who talk the most trash about HF and how much they want him to go away just cannot seem to ignore him. A thread posted by HF or about HF will have more posts and last longer than a thread on almost any other subject.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

[/QUOTE]

It never fails... the illiterates talk shit.

Y-O-U-'-R-E

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Your writing is remarkably like Heavy Feds...Isn't it?
Only I know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.
gringo

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
Give the girl a hand... "

You obviously haven't read many of my posts, or you would know that many of HF's and my philosophies are very different. We are simply able to disagree without dismissing each other as human beings.
I hear you brother. NIMBY.

I would not want to clean up after him either.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Well HF/KN at least now we know why you talk s--t. You talk out your a$$ because your mouth should know better.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Well HF/KN at least now we know why you talk s--t. You talk out your a$$ because your mouth should know better.
And you are the best example of why trolls and phawisees shouldn't breed.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Wrong again, that would be you. You should have been drowned when you were a puppy, and your parents should have been locked up for having you. Still I would prefer to be a troll or a phawisee than you, anything but you, the pro-choice poster boy.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Wrong again, that would be you. You should have been drowned when you were a puppy, and your parents should have been locked up for having you. Still I would prefer to be a troll or a phawisee than you, anything but you, the pro-choice poster boy.
You do get stupider every day. Guess it's that inbred DNA.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

No; I merely have you figured out and that p----s you off. The scarey part is if I could get stupider every day I could never get as stupid as you are right now. Not only that but you are a fine one to talk about inbred DNA; what is five or six generations of inbreeding in your pedigree?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
No; I merely have you figured out and that p----s you off. The scarey part is if I could get stupider every day I could never get as stupid as you are right now. Not only that but you are a fine one to talk about inbred DNA; what is five or six generations of inbreeding in your pedigree?
LOL

You are such a freakin dork.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You are such a freakin dork.
Lmbo. Do you notice that it never comes up with nothing new? Whatever we post it just says, "No, that's you." That is the limit of its creative abilities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of54
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the La Porte Forum right now

Search the La Porte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Truth is might 20,379
Most Think Obama Lies - Poll. 3 hr fubar 9
Easter/spring 3 hr fubar 13
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Wild flowers 466
LPISD bond election 14 hr interested 80
HPV Vaccine Safe and Effective... Fri Lomaxx 33
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri Truth is might 16,036
•••

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at April 18 at 1:07PM CDT

•••
•••

La Porte News Video

•••
La Porte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

La Porte Jobs

•••