Once Again TX Republicans Distinguish Themselves.

Posted in the La Porte Forum

GOTP

Pasadena, TX

#1 Jan 29, 2013
The President won the election. He gets to pick cabinet heads including the Secretary of State.

Today John Kerry was confirmed as our new Secretary of State.

Only three Senators voted against his nomination. Yes you guessed it TX Sen John Coryn, and TX Senator Ted Cruz (and Imholf from Okla) were the only ones who voted against him.

97 for 3 against...and Ted Cruz our latest embarrassment in the Senate questioned his military service. Cruz never served in the military, not one day in his life. I doubt he was even a boy scout, never wore a uniform in his life except a clown suit.

Yet you will see Cruz vote for the next war. Cruz is a chicken hawk and a coward.
GOTP

Pasadena, TX

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Now our Congressional Rep Steve Stockman invites Ted Nugent, an assault arms whack job and racist birther to the state of the union address. Could Stockman be any more offensive to us? We will see...I bet he will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore, Freddy Gray's surgery 10 min Big bad john 14
Bruce Jenner is mentally ill. 4 hr Rumormill 17
Deer Park man tattoos baby on his FACE! Really! 20 hr fubar 12
Murder in South Carolina 21 hr fubar 50
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Field of Farts 819
who is the heir apparent to save the city from ... Sat fubar 6
Heavy Fed is dead May 1 red dawn 45
More from around the web

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]