“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#41 Jul 17, 2013
Stonecold wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably the most ignorant post I've seen on this site. Skittles and Arizona watermelon have absolutely nothing to do with making "lean".... They are simply delicious and are in no way related to any dangerous drug....I'm hoping this was a bad attempt at sarcasm but somehow I find that unlikely.
Really? That is exactly what you use to make lean.
DP CASSIE

Deer Park, TX

#42 Jul 17, 2013
Texan wrote:
The trial is over and a not guilty verdict isn't enough for you is it Elaine? There is no further need to demean Martin, he is dead, and therefore I would say he has paid for any wrong doing he has done. Zimmerman has his own problems and people like you continuing to stir s--t aren't helping him at all.
I agree. Although Zimmerman was found not guilty...I do not consider him a hero. During a fist fight I think Zimmerman could have held his own...without using a weapon. Martin would have probably been charged with assault...but at least he would still be alive.

None of this would have happened if Zimmerman had followed the rules of the HOA by not having a weapon. This is the problem with groups like citizens on patrol. Some of these people get overly zealous and take the law into their own hands...thus making it hard for the police to do their jobs.
Elaine

United States

#43 Jul 17, 2013
DP CASSIE wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Although Zimmerman was found not guilty...I do not consider him a hero. During a fist fight I think Zimmerman could have held his own...without using a weapon. Martin would have probably been charged with assault...but at least he would still be alive.
None of this would have happened if Zimmerman had followed the rules of the HOA by not having a weapon. This is the problem with groups like citizens on patrol. Some of these people get overly zealous and take the law into their own hands...thus making it hard for the police to do their jobs.
If Trayvon had been in a juvenile detention center where he belonged, he would be alive today.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#44 Jul 17, 2013
In case there is anyone who didn't understand the meaning of YOU PEOPLE, I was refering to all the race baiting persons on this topix that won't just let it go. Bad mouthing a dead man; POINTLESS. Wanting vengence on a man who has been found not guilty; STUPID. Both TM and GZ made a mistake, and both have paid a price for it. One has paid a higher price than the other.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#45 Jul 17, 2013
Texan wrote:
fubar I was paying attention, I got your point, I was agreeing with you, and I was only trying to help make your point. You should never judge by the color of their skin or what they wear. I am very white, wear cowboy hats, and I also on occasion wear hoodies, and I am neither a redneck or a thug. I am just a man who gets up and goes to work every day, and tries do do the right thing. I don't always get that last one done, but I do try. We all make mistakes and the result of those mistakes are often quite ugly. This was one of those times. Two young men one dead, and one who will pay for the rest of his life in one way or another.
You were right.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#46 Jul 17, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. The testimony did not show that. Go read it again. Trayvon attacked Zimm 2 minutes after he got off the phone with Precious.
The truth of the matter is Zimmerman was looking for a fight or he would not have been following someone so closely at night. If someone started following me at night I too would assume that person (Zimmerman) meant me harm as would any reasonable reasonable person. Zimmerman was carrying a gun because he was going to confront anyone he thought was suspicious. Race had nothing to do with just a guy trying to play cop. It doesn't matter what I think. He was found not guilty. I accept it but when there are no witnesses you have to take Zimmerman' s word for it.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#47 Jul 17, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It just so happens that I live on Florence just a block away from Normandie.
You obviously don't know too much about the area... since you spelled Normandie wrong.
I have lived in the worst cardboard barrios in Mexico, the jungles of Guatemala, on Lincoln in Detroit... never carried a gun... never even a little fear.
I have been here in South Central for a year... getting ready to move to Santa Monica next month.
I don't know you but I see why people don't like you. You are not very bright and missed the point,altogether. I go down there I do not live there and spell check changes spellings. Why is it that people seem to dislike you so much? I have lived here so long I just recently heard of you. I left because I wanted to, did you?
fubar

San Jose, CA

#48 Jul 17, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
tell your theory to all the home and business owners who successfully defended themselves against armed robbers in the Houston area. The coward is the one who carries a gun to rob or steal. Too cowardly to work. Dare you again. Drive through southeast Houston on Saturday night and pick up a random guy in a hoodie and take him home for dinner with your family. Until you do all your talk about not judging people is just talk. Btw, one of my most vocal black friends who has worked where I work? Has her husband bring her to work and pick her up and walk her to and from the door because it is a bad area. Some others wont even work where I work. Put your family where your nonjudgmental mouth is or zip it.
Why are you picking up random young men for? Talk about judgemental, you should read your own post. Too bad your employer doesn't care enough about it's employees to provide them with a safe work environment. My advice to you is stop picking up random young men or women for that matter.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#49 Jul 17, 2013
fubar wrote:
Zimmerman was carrying a gun because he was going to confront anyone he thought was suspicious.
Zimmerman was carrying a gun because it was his right to do so.

If Zimmerman had been looking for a confrontation, he would not have called the law for help... and he would not have let Trayvon get close enough to put his hands on him before he shot.

www.HeavyFed.com

#50 Jul 17, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know you but I see why people don't like you. You are not very bright and missed the point,altogether. I go down there I do not live there and spell check changes spellings. Why is it that people seem to dislike you so much? I have lived here so long I just recently heard of you. I left because I wanted to, did you?
You know nothing... you see nothing... you ARE nothing.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#51 Jul 17, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
Now he just has to watch his back for the rest of his life.
Maybe some cosmetic surgery?
Think he'll get his block watch back?
How long have you lived in the city of angels? Did you live here during the crack wars or have you moved out here in the Last ten years or so?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#52 Jul 18, 2013
He moved there after they ran his worthless backside out of La Porte. He likes to lie, talk s--t, and then sit around with a dog on his lap. POOR DOG!
good

Houston, TX

#53 Jul 18, 2013
Every person talking above is hf.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#54 Jul 18, 2013
Wrong! So very wrong.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#55 Jul 18, 2013
good wrote:
Or me.
Pinche Gringo

Euless, TX

#56 Jul 18, 2013
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>Or me.
GOAT you wiley cword! Where've you been? We've missed your antics.
Elaine

United States

#57 Jul 18, 2013
Pinche Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
GOAT you wiley cword! Where've you been? We've missed your retarded logic.
Fixed it for you.

www.HeavyFed.com

#58 Jul 18, 2013
good wrote:
We are ALL Heavy Fed.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#59 Jul 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerman had been looking for a confrontation, he would not have called the law for help... and he would not have let Trayvon get close enough to put his hands on him before he shot.
The fact he followed traction so closely the 17 year old was able to get his hands on him proves the point,George was looking for trouble. You claim to live in South central,as improved as that area is, if you start following around people in the dark,and walk up close enough for them to put there hands on you, you are looking for trouble....Unless you are a gangbanger or some other kind of predator...even then you are asking for trouble. The fact you do not know this makes me believe you are a criminal or a liar. Remember there is no way you have a carry permit for the city of angels. This isn't Florida, being weak or stupid will not get you a carry permit. I am for responsible gun ownership....
fubar

San Jose, CA

#60 Jul 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell check.....Trayvon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix blocks the honest truth! 1 hr Heavy Fed 50
When the illegals steal your job..... 1 hr Heavy Fed 20
Wilson No-Billed! 1 hr fubar 21
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Fossilfarts 549
New HEB Plus off Underwood? (May '13) 12 hr peanut 44
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr Fossilfarts 749
Heavy Fed the song (May '14) Tue Heavy Fed 160

La Porte News Video

La Porte Dating
Find my Match

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Porte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Porte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:02 pm PST