Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

All six jurors agreed. I guess when you look at the EVIDENCE it's easy to see the truth.

The procecutors should be ashamed.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Now he just has to watch his back for the rest of his life.

Maybe some cosmetic surgery?

Think he'll get his block watch back?

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

He can come watch my block. Glad all trayvons fans came up with something meaningful to do. Wear hoodies. Now they can also look like thugs out at night.
Mr g

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Have you told your neighbors all your little jokes?

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Mr g wrote:
Have you told your neighbors all your little jokes?
if they ask I will be happy to. I would like to see all my black friends who live in nice neighborhoods walk to their cars in the dark in the ghetto where I work and tell me they aren't afraid of anyone wearing a hoodie at night. I dare them to stop the next stereotypical thug they see on the street at midnight and take him home to dinner with their families. Say Zimmerman should have stayed in his car like the police said? Just last week we applauded in the news a woman who chased her carjacker down. If I see any color of person walking around at night dressed in dark clothing it looks suspicious. The later the more suspicious. You can't expect to dress like a stereotypical clown and not have people assume you are a clown. Wear a police uniform people think you are a cop. Wear scrubs people think you are medical. If you dress in the uniform of a thug you can expect to be viewed as a thug.
Mr g

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Eventually you will have to come back here Charles.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Eventually you will realize you are an intolerable fool. Until then the rest of us will suffer brain pains caused by over exposure to your fool rays.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Mr g wrote:
Eventually you will have to come back here Charles.

I know... and it scares the shit out of you.

Constipated Corrupt Clique City Council Colon?

THINK: Heavy's coming home
empire boy

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Cnn will now have to find something else to focus on since jodie and zimmerman have faded. Youd think these are the only cases in the country. I think the news outlets are dissapointed there hasnt been more protests.
Heavy Ice

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Maybe Heavy Fed will create a new rap video about this too. Can't wait.
Elaine

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

If Treyvon had called 911 in stead of Precious, he might be alive today!
fubar

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Elaine wrote:
All six jurors agreed. I guess when you look at the EVIDENCE it's easy to see the truth.
The procecutors should be ashamed.
All I can say is if you go to Florida you better keep your mouth shut and probably not look people in their eyes. Ruling means any nut with a gun can start a fight with anyone black or white and if they start losing the fight they can shoot you. Florida is not safe for anyone who stands up for themselves and doesn't't carry a gun. Punks rule in Florida.
fubar

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
if they ask I will be happy to. I would like to see all my black friends who live in nice neighborhoods walk to their cars in the dark in the ghetto where I work and tell me they aren't afraid of anyone wearing a hoodie at night. I dare them to stop the next stereotypical thug they see on the street at midnight and take him home to dinner with their families. Say Zimmerman should have stayed in his car like the police said? Just last week we applauded in the news a woman who chased her carjacker down. If I see any color of person walking around at night dressed in dark clothing it looks suspicious. The later the more suspicious. You can't expect to dress like a stereotypical clown and not have people assume you are a clown. Wear a police uniform people think you are a cop. Wear scrubs people think you are medical. If you dress in the uniform of a thug you can expect to be viewed as a thug.
How old are you? Lots of kids where goodies and it does not make them the thugs. I guess wearing a cowboy hat would mean you are a racist by your logic. No one deserves to die for their clothing .
Elaine

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>How old are you? Lots of kids where goodies and it does not make them the thugs. I guess wearing a cowboy hat would mean you are a racist by your logic. No one deserves to die for their clothing .
Trayvon was armed with the concrete sidewalk and his fists. He died while attempting to murder Zimmerman with them. He did not die because of his clothes. You should try reading a newspaper.
Elaine

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Just remember that skittles and Arizona watermelon are the prime ingredients in Lean/Purple Drank a home made drug popular with the thug crowd. There is evidence that trayvon was attempting to score codeine cough syrup in times leading up to the events. Robitusin is used when codeine cannot be acquired. 

Marijuana in conjunction with Lean can cause paranoia, aggression, and other psychological abnormalities. Combine this with his history of violence in his school, his drug habit, his weed plants, social media pictures with firearms, and an overwhelmingly obvious picture is provided of what he was like is provided. 
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

The trial is over and a not guilty verdict isn't enough for you is it Elaine? There is no further need to demean Martin, he is dead, and therefore I would say he has paid for any wrong doing he has done. Zimmerman has his own problems and people like you continuing to stir s--t aren't helping him at all.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>How old are you? Lots of kids where goodies and it does not make them the thugs. I guess wearing a cowboy hat would mean you are a racist by your logic. No one deserves to die for their clothing .
old enough to be a grandparent. And old enough to know that if you go around walking like a duck and quacking like a duck people are going to give you duck food. Yes, there are other people wearing hoodies. In broad daylight in cold weather. When you wear a thug uniform at night you are viewed as a thug. As with my friends, I invite you to drive down to any apartment complex in southeast Houston and pick up anyone wearing a thug uniform. If you are lucky you won't choose the one who robbed a woman at gunpoint a few steps from where I work. Good luck with that. And by the way, anyone wearing a hoodie in Houston in July is super suspicious. None of this is about race. It is about practical common sense.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

fubar, wearing a cowboy hat doesn't make you anything. Black, brown, red, or white cowboys all tend to wear cowboy hats, and tend to judge each other by the way they behave and do their job. NOT BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN. Racist come in all colors and wear many different types of clothing.
Elaine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
The trial is over and a not guilty verdict isn't enough for you is it Elaine? There is no further need to demean Martin, he is dead, and therefore I would say he has paid for any wrong doing he has done. Zimmerman has his own problems and people like you continuing to stir s--t aren't helping him at all.
I think you have a crush on me. Every time you get all mad at one of my posts, you prove it.
fubar

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
old enough to be a grandparent. And old enough to know that if you go around walking like a duck and quacking like a duck people are going to give you duck food. Yes, there are other people wearing hoodies. In broad daylight in cold weather. When you wear a thug uniform at night you are viewed as a thug. As with my friends, I invite you to drive down to any apartment complex in southeast Houston and pick up anyone wearing a thug uniform. If you are lucky you won't choose the one who robbed a woman at gunpoint a few steps from where I work. Good luck with that. And by the way, anyone wearing a hoodie in Houston in July is super suspicious. None of this is about race. It is about practical common sense.
I never said it was about race but yet.....you finish by saying wearing a hoodie is a racial thing.(like only black thugs wear them). You seem to take some pleasure out of the fact that a kid is dead because you you don't like his clothing choice.....wasn't it raining?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the La Porte Forum right now

Search the La Porte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min Frank Pharts 17,032
What happened 3 min Texan 19
Heavy Fed the song 4 hr Hit song 109
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 hr fubar 21,430
New principals for CPE and Baker 15 hr Rachel 1
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 15 hr nina roth 595
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 17 hr Gasman 754
•••
•••

La Porte News Video

•••
•••

La Porte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE