“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#3 Nov 18, 2011

www.HeavyFed.com

#4 Nov 18, 2011
Tribute To Our Fallen Soldiers - US Army Pfc. Cody R. Norris, 20, of Houston, TX.

www.HeavyFed.com

#5 Nov 18, 2011
Fallen Warriors November 9-14, 2011

www.HeavyFed.com

#6 Nov 18, 2011
Obituary of PFC Cody Robert Norris

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memo...

www.HeavyFed.com

#7 Nov 18, 2011
Cody on Channel 13 News.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story...

www.HeavyFed.com

#8 Nov 18, 2011
just sayin

Pasadena, TX

#10 Nov 19, 2011
Heavy Fed wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MM9T3R4nN8MXX
Ted Poe on Cody Norris.
This is the absolute best thing you ever posted on Topix. Thank you. I had not seen it.
Proud

La Porte, TX

#11 Nov 19, 2011
I went to Spencer and Luella and watched the motorcycle riders bring Cody home and all I can say is WOW..

I am so proud of Cody and all of our Military.

The Patriot Guard motorcycle group did an outstanding job too
Your friend

Houston, TX

#12 Dec 13, 2011
Cody was a really good friend of mine, I was in JROTC in school with him. He could always make you smile even if you were having a bad day, he was always a really good friend and i will never forget that.
Thank You Cody for fighting for our country and thank you for being a really good friend, we will all miss you
R.I.P
<3
just sayin

Pasadena, TX

#13 Dec 13, 2011
Proud wrote:
I went to Spencer and Luella and watched the motorcycle riders bring Cody home and all I can say is WOW..
I am so proud of Cody and all of our Military.
The Patriot Guard motorcycle group did an outstanding job too
If you feel so moved please see their website. They take donations to purchase their flags, etc. I too was extremely moved by their presence.

Since: Jul 07

Houston area

#14 Dec 15, 2011
I had the privilege to see this warrior come home, and on that final trip he was honored by not just La Porte citizens but Texans and a grateful nation. The motorcade of motorcycles provided by the Patriot Guard was both humbling and fitting for this warrior’s trip home. I attended the ceremony as a Veteran but also as an American, wanting the family to know, just how many folks are grateful for their sacrifice. To them I say, we owe a debt that cannot ever be re-paid only appreciated and honored. To the warrior who gave his life in the service to this nation, I salute you soldier, and the big Ranger in the sky has got another warrior for heaven. Rest in peace soldier, you are home…
Rangers Lead the Way
Ranger Doc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 18,524
things HEAVY needs to do (Oct '11) 1 hr Big bad john 21
Around La Porte 2 hr Big bad john 3
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 8 hr That Fart Guy 570
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 12 hr That Fart Guy 800
Squibbs Restaurant (May '10) 13 hr About James 35
•••

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at September 21 at 1:47PM CDT

•••

La Porte News Video

•••
•••

La Porte Jobs

•••
•••
•••

La Porte People Search