First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lomaxx

Pearland, TX

#82 Mar 1, 2013
Fatass: I've got no idea what you are talking about, starting with pm...

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#83 Mar 1, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
Fatass: I've got no idea what you are talking about, starting with pm...
Do you at least know the significance of the Blue Slipper?
want my town back

La Porte, TX

#84 Mar 1, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you never going to address the pm I sent you? What's wrong? You dont believe me? I wish you would at least answer whether or not you know the significance of the Blue Slipper and whether you think I am lying when I say I rightfully own one. Or would it not matter to you even if I am telling you the truth?
I dont think you can pm someone without a registered user name........ but most likely i am wrong. If this can be done please tell me how to do it.
Lomaxx

Pearland, TX

#85 Mar 2, 2013
You are correct 'want', Fatass does NOT have my email address, and never will.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#86 Mar 2, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
You are correct 'want', Fatass does NOT have my email address, and never will.
I don't want your email address... I abhor the contact I have with you here... why would I try to contact you through email?

That's MINK.

You know... two different people?

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#87 Mar 2, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want your email address... I abhor the contact I have with you here... why would I try to contact you through email?
That's MINK.
You know... two different people?
Hard to accept that Elaine is smarter than most because she was at least able to logically deduce that we are two different people.
Lomaxx

Pearland, TX

#88 Mar 2, 2013
Who's got the multiple personalities, little girl?
(don't start crying)

www.HeavyFed.com

#89 Mar 2, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to accept that Elaine is smarter than most because she was at least able to logically deduce that we are two different people.
Lomaxx doesn't even know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE... what do you expect?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#90 Mar 4, 2013
What to expect from HF/KN; just more of the same lies and BS as always. FED/Notheeng you're unable to tell the difference between your a$$ and a hole in the ground, or the differenc between a lie and the truth. You do however either need to grow some balls and come on back Texas or just stfu.

www.HeavyFed.com

#91 Mar 4, 2013
Texan wrote:
What to expect from HF/KN; just more of the same lies and BS as always. FED/Notheeng you're unable to tell the difference between your a$$ and a hole in the ground, or the differenc between a lie and the truth. You do however either need to grow some balls and come on back Texas or just stfu.
Boring.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#92 Mar 4, 2013
Just for you false prophet, just for you.

www.HeavyFed.com

#93 Mar 4, 2013
Texan wrote:
Just for you false prophet, just for you.
For everyone else too, Texan... for everyone else too.

They have endured one idiot after another coming here, foolishly attacking me, calling me a liar... doing the same moronic stuff that you are doing for over four years now.

I do not lie... and absolutely nothing on my website is false.

I know that if I came across my website... and read it... I would have doubts too... but that's just because we as a people are so jaded from being lied to by our government and our leaders over and over again so much so that we EXPECT to be lied to.

I remember a time... not all that long ago... when if your government said something... or even if you just saw something on the news... we believed it!!!

I remember sitting around and watching most every Presidential address that came on tv... because it was important to hear what the President had to say!!!

Where has all that trust and respect gone???

We have to second guess EVERYTHING now!!!

It makes me sick... there is no respect for the country, the flag or the President!!!

We have been deceived and divided and cheated of our respect for everything... including ourselves.

My name is Heavy Fed... and I'm heavy fed up!!!

www.HeavyFed.com
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#94 Mar 4, 2013
I respect Flag, Country, and The Office of President: not always the person sitting in that office. Fed/Know Notheeng you do lie, you lie everytime you come on this or any other forum. You are a false prophet with a very jaded view of the truth. So if you are bored, well thats too bad, and if you are heavy fed up> nobody cares, nobody wants or needs your help, and the sooner you figure that out the better for you and everyone else. Go crawl back under your rock and the rest of us will take care of ourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stolen jokes 39 min fubar 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Freddy Flatus 742
Close Obama supporter arrested for child rape. 6 hr Defiant1 4
When the illegals steal your job..... 9 hr Defiant1 13
Topix blocks the honest truth! 10 hr Defiant1 37
Obamacare Cover-Up 10 hr Defiant1 30
Zoo at Herman Park Sat fubar 31

La Porte News Video

La Porte Dating
Find my Match

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Porte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Porte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:46PM
Arian Foster Injury Update and Fantasy Football Impact
Bleacher Report 3:48 PM
Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants: Live Score, Highlights and Analysis
Bleacher Report 3:53 PM
'Good Andy' Beats Texans, Don't Count on Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants: Live New York Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report 4:36 PM
When Will Jadeveon Clowney Break Out of His Rookie Slump?