Ten Percent

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Supremes strike down parts of DOMA. It's about time they stop in the name of love. Yea.
LP not gay

La Porte, TX

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Whatever, you don't hear about what goes on in straight people house, but you happy people have to flaunt it every day. Can't you just be what you are and STFU?
Elaine

Houston, TX

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Democrats and Republicans should stay out of my pants.

I think that would make a great amendment to the constitution: "The government shall make no law pertaining to the genitals of the citizenry!"

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Democrats and Republicans should stay out of my pants.
I think that would make a great amendment to the constitution: "The government shall make no law pertaining to the genitals of the citizenry!"
I agree Elaine.

It is not anyones business. Marry who you love and the rest falls into place.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#6 Jun 26, 2013
WELL just say no Elaine!
Really

Houston, TX

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Today is a victory. Congratulations Heavy!
Elaine

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 26, 2013
I can't wait to read the first article about gays marrying for the social security death benefits.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Damn, and all this time I thought folks got married because they love each other. I hope my wife doesn't get tired of waiting for those SSDBs and shoot me or something. Oh by the way Elaine you're just going to have to wait, maybe a long time. OH WELL!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
Damn, and all this time I thought folks got married because they love each other. I hope my wife doesn't get tired of waiting for those SSDBs and shoot me or something. Oh by the way Elaine you're just going to have to wait, maybe a long time. OH WELL!
Didn't have to wait. It was in this morning's Chronicle.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11 Jun 27, 2013
Won't that make her happy?
Ten percent

United States

#12 Jun 27, 2013
LP not gay wrote:
Whatever, you don't hear about what goes on in straight people house, but you happy people have to flaunt it every day. Can't you just be what you are and STFU?
If the state awarded me the same benefits that it awards the straight houses, I would be much gayer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
accident on fairmont 1 hr Heavy Fed 6
Houston Cops Shoot "Aspiring Rapper". 1 hr Heavy Fed 15
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Fart 629
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Farter 785
My crazy Facebook friend 12 hr Heavy Fed 1
Hate 16 hr Whatsamattayou 22
Murder in South Carolina 16 hr fubar 45

Flood Warning for Harris County was issued at April 17 at 9:49PM CDT

More from around the web

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]