DOMA ruling!!!!!!!
Ten Percent

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Supremes strike down parts of DOMA. It's about time they stop in the name of love. Yea.
LP not gay

La Porte, TX

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Whatever, you don't hear about what goes on in straight people house, but you happy people have to flaunt it every day. Can't you just be what you are and STFU?
Elaine

Houston, TX

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Democrats and Republicans should stay out of my pants.

I think that would make a great amendment to the constitution: "The government shall make no law pertaining to the genitals of the citizenry!"

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Democrats and Republicans should stay out of my pants.
I think that would make a great amendment to the constitution: "The government shall make no law pertaining to the genitals of the citizenry!"
I agree Elaine.

It is not anyones business. Marry who you love and the rest falls into place.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#6 Jun 26, 2013
WELL just say no Elaine!
Really

Bellville, TX

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Today is a victory. Congratulations Heavy!
Elaine

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 26, 2013
I can't wait to read the first article about gays marrying for the social security death benefits.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Damn, and all this time I thought folks got married because they love each other. I hope my wife doesn't get tired of waiting for those SSDBs and shoot me or something. Oh by the way Elaine you're just going to have to wait, maybe a long time. OH WELL!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
Damn, and all this time I thought folks got married because they love each other. I hope my wife doesn't get tired of waiting for those SSDBs and shoot me or something. Oh by the way Elaine you're just going to have to wait, maybe a long time. OH WELL!
Didn't have to wait. It was in this morning's Chronicle.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#11 Jun 27, 2013
Won't that make her happy?
Ten percent

Walker, LA

#12 Jun 27, 2013
LP not gay wrote:
Whatever, you don't hear about what goes on in straight people house, but you happy people have to flaunt it every day. Can't you just be what you are and STFU?
If the state awarded me the same benefits that it awards the straight houses, I would be much gayer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you know ?? 3 hr Aged Farts 22
Looking for long lost friend 13 hr Fart Dish 3
TIFI or BAFL FOOTBALL? (Sep '10) 23 hr Super Farts 44
whats the difference ????? Mon Fart Traffic 14
GOP Crumbling and Dems are gaining support Dec 9 Fart Suppliers 21
franken Dec 9 Fart Suppliers 15
Heavy Fed the song (May '14) Dec 6 Fart Treat 236

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance