First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Elaine

Houston, TX

#21 Sep 12, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You live in a fantasy world. Zimmerman and his wife both lied to the court. The lie was his idea, they recorded it on tape. I am not mad he was not convicted but you are not smart enough to figure that out. It is pretty obvious you have the hots for Zimmerman. Is it only because he shot and killed a seventeen year old black kid? Elaine the mind reader or is she just wretched old ......
She didn't have to lie. That was her choice.

He shot and killed Treyvon to prevent a murder.

Phey were prosecuted to further the racist agenda of the Obama administration.

Goat, How's the job hunt coming? No one hiring a 23-year-old tattooed fatty with piercings?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#22 Sep 12, 2013
You just can't get it right can you Fed? The USA should never have gotten involved in Muslim business other than defending Israel, and getting bin Laden. As long as those morons are killing each other in the name of Allah I DO NOT CARE; stay out of it and let them kill each other to their hearts content. You love them so much go join them, when they cut your ignorant head off we can all have a big laugh. Hell you don't like La Porte the way it is why don't you go to Syria and take a bunch of your Muslim pals with you. Go to Syria and you can raise the average IQ of The US and Syria both.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#23 Sep 12, 2013
Oops. Looks like I was wrong. They have had to stop the investigation due to lack of evidence. No gun apparently was found and not a mark on the father-in-law. Guess Zimmerman's wife is just a liar.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#24 Sep 12, 2013
GOTP wrote:
Oops. Looks like I was wrong. They have had to stop the investigation due to lack of evidence. No gun apparently was found and not a mark on the father-in-law. Guess Zimmerman's wife is just a liar.
Imagine that! No gun, no assault.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#25 Sep 12, 2013
Texan wrote:
You just can't get it right can you Fed? The USA should never have gotten involved in Muslim business other than defending Israel, and getting bin Laden. As long as those morons are killing each other in the name of Allah I DO NOT CARE; stay out of it and let them kill each other to their hearts content. You love them so much go join them, when they cut your ignorant head off we can all have a big laugh. Hell you don't like La Porte the way it is why don't you go to Syria and take a bunch of your Muslim pals with you. Go to Syria and you can raise the average IQ of The US and Syria both.
Defending Israel?

Phfuck Israel!

That's what this shit is all about anyway!
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#26 Sep 12, 2013
GOTP wrote:
But it felt good for second, didn't it?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#27 Sep 12, 2013
GOTP wrote:
Just goes to show you how unstable this racist is.
Killing an innocent young black boy minding his own business, talking with his girl friend. Now he is turning on his wife. Just wait, this guy is one trigger pull away from taking another life.
"Just step closer" This is what you get with Republican "stand your ground" gun toting insanity. Step forward and in his mind he gets to kill you.
Egg someone on...shoot them...get away with it...costs the court system millions. What a waste.
You don't see this in countries with strict gun control laws.
What a real waste is, is people like you who can't think for themselves or read. The "stand your ground" law wasn't even an issue during the trial.
Oh, I forgot. You don't know how to read beyond some obscure left-loon
blog that caters to morons like you.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#28 Sep 12, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't have to lie. That was her choice.
He shot and killed Treyvon to prevent a murder.
Phey were prosecuted to further the racist agenda of the Obama administration.
Goat, How's the job hunt coming? No one hiring a 23-year-old tattooed fatty with piercings?
You are right she did not have to lie. She should have reported George to the authorities instead of showing loyalty to her lying husband George Zimmerman.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#29 Sep 12, 2013
GOTP wrote:
She is a liar just like her husband George.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#30 Sep 13, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>She is a liar just like her husband George.
Amazing. Replying and commenting on your own posts.

Goat: is that infection cleared up yet? You knew he wasn't going to ask you out. But did you have to do that with him?
yooflungpoo

Baytown, TX

#31 Sep 13, 2013
geez.... who cares?
Elaine

Houston, TX

#32 Sep 13, 2013
yooflungpoo wrote:
geez.... who cares?
Apparently you care enough to comment.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#33 Sep 13, 2013
yooflungpoo wrote:
geez.... who cares?
Who, hell. Do you crap through feathers?.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#34 Sep 14, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Goat: is that infection cleared up yet? You knew he wasn't going to ask you out. But did you have to do that with him?
So I think I figured out who goat is. She slept with your husband who gave you that rash you were talking about. Maude if you had some humAnity in you your old man would not need to cheat on you. It all makes sense now. I offer my sympathy to you it has to be hard when someone betrays you like that.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#35 Sep 14, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Maude was suppose to be maybe. Spell check sux again.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#36 Sep 15, 2013
F.U.B.A.R.:
Please re-think..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuke Dallas!!! 2 hr Texan 91
Help me remember an old commercial 20 hr old1980s 3
Information about an old mansion in La Porte ca... 20 hr KarmicEnigma 27
Did you miss me? Mon Heavy Fed 4
My Lost Dog Sun Big bad john 33
The Eagles' Concert Sun fubar 27
Islam is the religion of peace! (Sep '13) Oct 18 Texan 221

La Porte News Video

La Porte Dating
Find my Match