777-plane crash
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sue

Crosby, TX

#1 Mar 9, 2014
what are your views on the 777 crash near Vietnam???.
since there was 2 passengers aboard with stolen passports
and whatever happened ----happened very suddenly with no radio call from the pilot.
my guess would be a terrorist act
and I think since the majority of the passengers were CHINESE and the plane was going to CHINA
if it was terrorists
the reason would be because of the way CHINA is trying to take over islands in the CHINA SEA from smaller nations.
lets hear your thoughts on the plane crash.
Texan

Deer Park, TX

#2 Mar 9, 2014
Perhaps one should wait to see what d before making assumptions.
The signs do look one way right now, but nothing has been determined yet.
sue

Crosby, TX

#3 Mar 9, 2014
perhaps so--but
this post is a attempt to revive this almost dead forum
with some other subjects other than the same old BS subjects, battles and agendas.
this is AMERICA a place where people can openly discuss items such as the plane crash
they are allowed to have opinions and make assumptions as to what they believe about the subject being discussed.
now with that out of the way
it would be good if others would start some subjects on this tired old forum-- other than the same old stale ones here now.
sue

Crosby, TX

#4 Mar 9, 2014
just in on the news
INTERPOL--- says NO country checked about the stolen passports before the plane took off
it has been confirmed that the two passengers with stolen passports bought their consecutively numbered tickets from southern ASIA
airlines
consecutively numbered --as in they were together
two guys with stolen passports buying tickets together
smells a bit like possible terrorists.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 9, 2014
Wake me when they find the black box. No story here.
Pimp L

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 9, 2014
It's a huge story. 239 people vanish out of the sky and you say there's no story here? It's true what they say about you. You really are heartless. You don't live in a vacuum. What happens to people effects people. Except those that have no soul.
sue

Crosby, TX

#7 Mar 9, 2014
it would be best if certain folks did not wake.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#8 Mar 9, 2014
Pimp L wrote:
It's a huge story. 239 people vanish out of the sky and you say there's no story here? It's true what they say about you. You really are heartless. You don't live in a vacuum. What happens to people effects people. Except those that have no soul.
Oh, tell me! How many of the passengers did you know? How many would you have met in your lifetime? Did you work for that airline? Did you know people who worked for the airline? That many people each day die in traffic accidents. At least that many die of all causes in Harris county. Where is your concern for them?

You pick on me because i refuse to speculate about the stolen passports and terrorism? I prefer to wait until there is some legitimate evidence.

Your posturing is self serving.
loser

Baytown, TX

#9 Mar 9, 2014
If it happened here you would think it's a story. Your lack of compassion is amazing. Terrorist act, weather related or plane malfunction no matter the cause hundreds are dead.
Pimp L

Houston, TX

#10 Mar 9, 2014
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, tell me! How many of the passengers did you know? How many would you have met in your lifetime? Did you work for that airline? Did you know people who worked for the airline? That many people each day die in traffic accidents. At least that many die of all causes in Harris county. Where is your concern for them?

You pick on me because i refuse to speculate about the stolen passports and terrorism? I prefer to wait until there is some legitimate evidence.

Your posturing is self serving.
Yes, I do. You should expand your mind and world.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 10, 2014
Pimp L wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do. You should expand your mind and world.
Your compassion and indignation is for airplane passengers. While more American children are being slaughtered from domestic abuse EVERY DAY, you claim moral superiority because you follow a plane crash on the other side of the world? Watching CNN doesn't make you caring and compassionate. It makes you a voyeur.
I'll bet you hold up traffic and make a U-turn to stare when you pass a traffic accident.
Pimp L

Houston, TX

#12 Mar 10, 2014
You don't site sources for your statistic. That and what a vile personality you possess.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#13 Mar 10, 2014
Pimp L wrote:
You don't site sources for your statistic. That and what a vile personality you possess.
Don't blame the messenger. You have some soul searching to do. If you think my numbers are wrong, then do your homework and prove me wrong. Start here if you like:

http://www.childhelp-usa.com/pages/statistics

I don't see any outrage over this. Maybe because it's not on MSNBC or CNN or Opra or The View. This is just the deaths. It doesn't include the kids living in a nightmare.
sue

Crosby, TX

#14 Mar 10, 2014
HELLO------the thread is about a plane crash
bayshore betty

Houston, TX

#15 Mar 10, 2014
I swear that woman has no compassion for anything or anybody! I like to think the plane was abducted by friendly aliens and everyone is doing well.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#16 Mar 10, 2014
bayshore betty wrote:
I swear that woman has no compassion for anything or anybody! I like to think the plane was abducted by friendly aliens and everyone is doing well.
That's quite an exaggeration you made. You shouldn't have so much compassion that you are blinded to the opportunity to help those nearer to you.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#18 Mar 11, 2014
Once again post number two was not me. I do agree with it for the most part, but sue is right also about being able to openly discuss this subject or any other that we chose. As far as Elaine is concerned she is mean and hateful, she always has been and always will be. Come to think of it she could even be THE PRO-CHOICE POSTER CHILD!
sue

Crosby, TX

#19 Mar 11, 2014
the passengers with STOLEN passports have been identified
POURIA NOUR MOHAMMAD MEHRDAD -19--from (IRAN)
the other was identified by Interpol
DELAVAR SYED MOHAMMAD REZA -- 29--from IRAN
stolen passports and both from IRAN-NO surprise there.
Pimp L

Livingston, TX

#20 Mar 11, 2014
Malaysia is a mostly Muslim country. Seems like an odd target.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#21 Mar 11, 2014
Just read in todays paper that there were twenty+ employees of an Austin, Tx. Co. that were on that plane. Does that make it more worthy of concern Elaine? Pimp L why would that make it an odd target? They kill each other in the name of allah on a regular basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deocrats will shut the government down 5 hr Fart then eat 13
TRUMP is correct Fri Election Farts 24
Lpbba coaches on crack Fri Coach Fart 2
democrats said they would move to CANADA Thu Forum of Farts 7
snowflakes say false alarm all TRUMPS fault Jan 16 Release farts 6
8 piece fried chicken dinner Jan 11 Farts Pie 3
Old Pasadena (Jun '11) Jan 6 Fart Best 190

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Porte Mortgages