Sometimes I impress myself!!!

Sometimes I impress myself!!!

Posted in the La Porte Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 31, 2013
Wow!

Sometimes I impress myself!!

I have had an idea about a little activism project now for about a year... and all the last year I have been tumbling the idea around in my head, working on the kinks and such on the back burner of my mind.

I'm prone to work on things like that... sometimes I spend many years tumbling such ideas around... sometimes many many years.

Then... one day the opportunity presents itself to put one of those ideas into practice and bring it to life in the real world, usually the opportunity is unexpected.

It's almost like manifesting reality... that's what it seems like.

Something happens... or someone says something... and time seems to slow way down... almost like it would not move forward unless I responded.

Then... I move, respond or say something... and the whole experience is just as I mapped out... everything... down to the finest detail.

Sometimes it scares me a little.

Today though, I really impressed myself!!!

I am in Las Vegas in a hotel on the strip for New Years.

I did not plan to be here... for New Years... it just happened.

I won $555 last night playing Texas Hold'em... I always seem to do well over the long haul... some days I lose a little, but most days I make a few hundred dollars at least.

As soon as I had two rack of chips sitting in front of me this morning I knew I was done. As I cashed out, the cashier said, "Make this money count, spread the love!".

I tipped her the $5 odd dollars I had at cash out.

Those words set my head spinning... the world slowed down... I was reminded of my project... and suddenly I saw the open path before me.

I walk out of the Hotel and right on to Las Vegas blvd just as a woman was stepping out of a cab.

I saw her tip the cab driver a $5 bill... and she told the cab driver, "Peace, God loves you, share his love."

I got in the cab and asked my iPhone for the nearest HomeDepot.

There was one a few miles away and I gave the cab driver the address.

On the way... I'm not sure how it happened or how it got started but the cab driver and I got into a very very deep and unexpectedly intellectually stimulating conversation about life and God and how we experience life and manifest reality around ourselves.

We were both very moved by the flow of ideas between us... like we were meant to meet and share that experience to move, change and manifest things within and around our own lives and the lives of those around us.

By the time we got to HomeDepot we both were crying, I had told him about my project, he said,"Take the $20 cab fare and put it towards your project."

I tipped him $5, said thanks and told him my web address so he could keep in touch.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 31, 2013
I walked into HomeDepot... walked to exactly the things I was going to need... it felt like I was being pulled right to them... and I did not get a basket... I just assembled the pieces of the thing I had imagined building... and they all fell together... like they were made to work that way... but they were not.

I walked up to the cashier, she was kind of perplexed by what she saw... but she did not ask any questions as all the bar codes were clearly visible on my project.

She scanned them all and the price rang up to $55.55.

I walked out of HomeDepot and saw a FedEx/Kinkos right next door... I walked in... saw an example of exactly what I was looking for... had a design stored on my Iphone, emailed it to them and told them how I wanted it.

Here is how that turned out--> http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/Heav...

The total for everything including the easel was $155.55.

Got back to the hotel and found out they had some rooms come available unexpectedly for New Years... and I was exactly at the right place at the right time with exactly the right amount of money I needed for the room.

As for my project... well you'll have to wait until I am done to hear about that.

I will fill you in next year... and I'll try to have some video to show you all!!

Things are happening... life is chugging along in a very positive direction for everyone!!!

Share the love this New Years... that's what I am going to be doing!!!

Peace, love... and a life in harmony!
www.HeavyFed.com

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 31, 2013
Heavy,I'm so happy to hear your doing well,love your poster and I will lift you up in prayer,I know you will do well,God bless you sweetie!
Elaine

Houston, TX

#4 Dec 31, 2013
<yawn><did not read>
lee

Crosby, TX

#5 Dec 31, 2013
KIT/HEAVY talking to yourself again.
yooflungpoo

Houston, TX

#6 Dec 31, 2013
$5 in Vegas is like toilet paper....
yooflungpoo

Houston, TX

#7 Dec 31, 2013
yo go there for the free party favor, hat, and champagne?

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#8 Dec 31, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
Heavy,I'm so happy to hear your doing well,love your poster and I will lift you up in prayer,I know you will do well,God bless you sweetie!
Thanks, Kit!

God bless you and yours as well!!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#9 Dec 31, 2013
yooflungpoo wrote:
$5 in Vegas is like toilet paper....
I agree... even a bottle of water is liable to run you $5 unless you find a Walgreens.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 31, 2013
A poster adds a lot of credibility to your cause. Especially when you put it on an easel. Where do I send my contribution? It is tax deductible, right?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 31, 2013
Is the charlatan convention in Vegas this year?
LIAR LIAR

Crosby, TX

#12 Dec 31, 2013
I would never scam

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#13 Dec 31, 2013
girl please wrote:
A poster adds a lot of credibility to your cause. Especially when you put it on an easel. Where do I send my contribution? It is tax deductible, right?
It will be tax deductible in 2014.

I will be filing my 501(c)3 in January!!
fubar

San Jose, CA

#14 Dec 31, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
Wow!
Sometimes I impress myself!!
I have had an idea about a little activism project now for about a year... and all the last year I have been tumbling the idea around in my head, working on the kinks and such on the back burner of my mind.
I'm prone to work on things like that... sometimes I spend many years tumbling such ideas around... sometimes many many years.
Then... one day the opportunity presents itself to put one of those ideas into practice and bring it to life in the real world, usually the opportunity is unexpected.
It's almost like manifesting reality... that's what it seems like.
Something happens... or someone says something... and time seems to slow way down... almost like it would not move forward unless I responded.
Then... I move, respond or say something... and the whole experience is just as I mapped out... everything... down to the finest detail.
Sometimes it scares me a little.
Today though, I really impressed myself!!!
I am in Las Vegas in a hotel on the strip for New Years.
I did not plan to be here... for New Years... it just happened.
I won $555 last night playing Texas Hold'em... I always seem to do well over the long haul... some days I lose a little, but most days I make a few hundred dollars at least.
As soon as I had two rack of chips sitting in front of me this morning I knew I was done. As I cashed out, the cashier said, "Make this money count, spread the love!".
I tipped her the $5 odd dollars I had at cash out.
Those words set my head spinning... the world slowed down... I was reminded of my project... and suddenly I saw the open path before me.
I walk out of the Hotel and right on to Las Vegas blvd just as a woman was stepping out of a cab.
I saw her tip the cab driver a $5 bill... and she told the cab driver, "Peace, God loves you, share his love."
I got in the cab and asked my iPhone for the nearest HomeDepot.
There was one a few miles away and I gave the cab driver the address.
On the way... I'm not sure how it happened or how it got started but the cab driver and I got into a very very deep and unexpectedly intellectually stimulating conversation about life and God and how we experience life and manifest reality around ourselves.
We were both very moved by the flow of ideas between us... like we were meant to meet and share that experience to move, change and manifest things within and around our own lives and the lives of those around us.
By the time we got to HomeDepot we both were crying, I had told him about my project, he said,"Take the $20 cab fare and put it towards your project."
I tipped him $5, said thanks and told him my web address so he could keep in touch.
So which one of you is pregnant?
reed

Crosby, TX

#15 Dec 31, 2013
probably the bloated obese one
fubar

San Jose, CA

#16 Jan 1, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
Wow!
Sometimes I impress myself!!
I have had an idea about a little activism project now for about a year... and all the last year I have been tumbling the idea around in my head, working on the kinks and such on the back burner of my mind.
I'm prone to work on things like that... sometimes I spend many years tumbling such ideas around... sometimes many many years.
Then... one day the opportunity presents itself to put one of those ideas into practice and bring it to life in the real world, usually the opportunity is unexpected.
It's almost like manifesting reality... that's what it seems like.
Something happens... or someone says something... and time seems to slow way down... almost like it would not move forward unless I responded.
Then... I move, respond or say something... and the whole experience is just as I mapped out... everything... down to the finest detail.
Sometimes it scares me a little.
Today though, I really impressed myself!!!
I am in Las Vegas in a hotel on the strip for New Years.
I did not plan to be here... for New Years... it just happened.
I won $555 last night playing Texas Hold'em... I always seem to do well over the long haul... some days I lose a little, but most days I make a few hundred dollars at least.
As soon as I had two rack of chips sitting in front of me this morning I knew I was done. As I cashed out, the cashier said, "Make this money count, spread the love!".
I tipped her the $5 odd dollars I had at cash out.
Those words set my head spinning... the world slowed down... I was reminded of my project... and suddenly I saw the open path before me.
I walk out of the Hotel and right on to Las Vegas blvd just as a woman was stepping out of a cab.
I saw her tip the cab driver a $5 bill... and she told the cab driver, "Peace, God loves you, share his love."
I got in the cab and asked my iPhone for the nearest HomeDepot.
There was one a few miles away and I gave the cab driver the address.
On the way... I'm not sure how it happened or how it got started but the cab driver and I got into a very very deep and unexpectedly intellectually stimulating conversation about life and God and how we experience life and manifest reality around ourselves.
We were both very moved by the flow of ideas between us... like we were meant to meet and share that experience to move, change and manifest things within and around our own lives and the lives of those around us.
By the time we got to HomeDepot we both were crying, I had told him about my project, he said,"Take the $20 cab fare and put it towards your project."
I tipped him $5, said thanks and told him my web address so he could keep in touch.
I am impressed too. You acted like a human being while interacting with two people.My guess is that you think this is a huge step in the right direction. The truth is most people,not all,treat others with common courtesy most of the time.

You might spend some of that money on your dog so you don't have to involve your dog in more scams.
fooobar

Crosby, TX

#17 Jan 1, 2014
oooh come on fubar surely you did not believe any part of that long winded total BS story. you would be a easy victim of a con man.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18 Jan 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So which one of you is pregnant?
I thought you fought hate and ignorance... not spread it around???

Congratulations... you've become what you claim to be opposing.

You might as well have called me a f a g.

You're just as bad as any white racist... and maybe worse because you think you are better than them.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#19 Jan 1, 2014
fooobar wrote:
oooh come on fubar surely you did not believe any part of that long winded total BS story. you would be a easy victim of a con man.
Soon... you won't be able to doubt any of my stories.

I will be followed around by a full time cameraman beginning here shortly.
lurch

Crosby, TX

#20 Jan 1, 2014
will the cameraman be from the BELIEVE IT OR NOT show? or will it be a remake of the movie LIAR LIAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The honorable DNC 42 min Defiant1 9
A Buddhist monk? 3 hr red dawn 12
Two Peaceful Revolutions Cheated!!! 4 hr red dawn 6
I could have sworn... Tue Heavy Fed 3
Lppba charges filed Jul 23 JohnR 9
Gilley's Jul 23 JohnR 8
Clinton bribed Lynch. Jul 23 Defiant1 15

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Porte Mortgages