Wreck at Spencer and Underwood

Posted in the La Porte Forum

LP Paw Paw

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 22, 2009
There was a terrible wreck this morning (just after 2am)on Spencer at Underwood. Lots of emergengy vehicles were there. Then I saw LifeFlight flying in. Does anyone know what happened? I know a lot of people in this town and I hate to see anyone get hurt. It didn't look good though.

“I do care”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 22, 2009
LP Paw Paw wrote:
There was a terrible wreck this morning (just after 2am)on Spencer at Underwood. Lots of emergengy vehicles were there. Then I saw LifeFlight flying in. Does anyone know what happened? I know a lot of people in this town and I hate to see anyone get hurt. It didn't look good though.
Paw Paw, what the hell were you doing out 2am? I only thought crazy people were out at that time.
LP Paw Paw

AOL

#3 Mar 22, 2009
Lp Dad 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paw Paw, what the hell were you doing out 2am? I only thought crazy people were out at that time.
LOL. I assure you that I was not up to anything shady. Just spending time with a friend and time got away.
It just looked by the number of emergengy vehicles that it was pretty bad. The entire intersection was blocked off.
JoJo

Andrews, TX

#4 Mar 22, 2009
We knew quite a few people right there in our old Fairmont Park west neighborhood. Have family in Lomax but can't reach them. Oh well, I won't worry I think we would have heard something by now if they had been involved.
ojn

Pasadena, TX

#5 Mar 22, 2009
"Nothing good happens past midnight" is what we tell our kids!
LP Paw Paw

AOL

#6 Mar 22, 2009
Found this story on the Channel 13 news site.
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story...
JoJo

Andrews, TX

#7 Mar 22, 2009
Well our family hasn't heard anything either.

Our motto was 'After midnight, you don't have to look for trouble, trouble will find you.' And of course it did a few times. Paw Paw take heed! lol
LP Paw Paw

AOL

#8 Mar 22, 2009
JoJo wrote:
Well our family hasn't heard anything either.
Our motto was 'After midnight, you don't have to look for trouble, trouble will find you.' And of course it did a few times. Paw Paw take heed! lol
You are so right. I'm not one to usually be out at that hour. Last nights accident was a vivid reminder as to why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS at the border. Thanks Obama! 6 hr fubar 23
Sylvain Beach Day Tomorrow 9 hr for real 5
Haunted houses in La Porte? (Jul '12) 16 hr Mmm1978 11
Heavy Fed is dead 21 hr Norma E 35
Jake Worthington 21 hr Norma E 1
covington's auto in laporte are scammers (Jun '12) Sat Jalisa 36
The San Jacinto Monument Sat Norma E 9
More from around the web

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE