Julie

La Porte, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Anyone know what the sirens were for that just went off? Around 12:05 on a Wednesday...?
WTF

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2013
No sirens on my side.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Didn't hear them in FP area

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 6, 2013
It's sad that you all must live in fear of your lives 24/7.

All it's takes is one man... making one mistake, or one man doing something purposely.

Which do you think is more likely?

The whole area is a huge target... and you know Obama does not give a damn about Texas... so that border is wide open.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Sirens go off every day at 12:00 noon. It's an emergency test thing.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Do yo think those jobs the chemical plants provide are worth poisoning your families, your towns, your state, your country, your planet?

Selling out your tomorrows for the needs of today is never a good deal.

Your need to provide for your family is killing your family.

Not to mention all the other poisons in our water, our food and in our air... purposely put there.

Don't you ever wonder why silicone would be a food ingredient that McDonalds uses?

Why are those "nutritious" burgers so cheap?

That poison you feed to your family is cheap for a reason... it's government subsidized.

Those taxes that you so faithfully pay... effectively subsidize a vector for cheap slow kill poisons that you pay to feed to your family.

Slow kill, for those of you who do not know... is a process by which the public is poisoned in a way that does not kill them right away... it takes years for the accumulative effect to take it's toll.

They want to keep you alive while you are young and productive... but when you get to the age where your upkeep is more than your output... they want you dead.

Slow kill is how they shave off many of those non-productive years from society, they get to keep all the taxes and social security you have paid in your entire life, get the benefit of your labor... and you finance your own demise.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Sirens go off every day at 12:00 noon. It's an emergency test thing.
You keep proving how little you know about La Porte.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep proving how little you know about La Porte.
I am trying to remember. I know they go off every Saturday at noon, but dont they also do Wednesday? I know it isn't every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism: (Jan '12) 1 hr Heavy Fed 42
(your) president 2 hr Texan 14
Oklahoma trying to pass SHARIA Type Law 2 hr Texan 31
Here we go again - Briscoe Cain 15 hr Defiant1 11
Fed Lawn Shatter Wed red dawn 11
Obama Cuts Food Stamps May 24 Defiant1 17
covington's auto in laporte are scammers (Jun '12) May 23 red dawn 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Porte Mortgages