neighbor's dogs sre a nuisance consta...

neighbor's dogs sre a nuisance constant barking

Posted in the La Porte Forum

Since: Jul 08

La Porte, TX

#1 Jul 5, 2013
How do I report or handle my neighbors dogs That constantly bark 24/7 ?? I'm a shift worker and cannot get any peace and quiet around here.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 5, 2013
Do you know what the dog is barking at, or why it is barking.

La Porte, TX

#3 Jul 5, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
At everything at nothing, just barks 24/7. The only time they're not barking is when the owner puts them inside. Problem is they never answer the door whenever the dogs are outside...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Jul 5, 2013
You call the police or report them to animal control. Animal control will go talk to them and give them a warning if it continues they will get a ticket. How many dogs are there?
Elaine

Houston, TX

#5 Jul 6, 2013
If you cant get a response or action from the owner, you might try JP court.
Lomaxx

Pearland, TX

#6 Jul 7, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
I quess they could look at the dog's butt and try to find out why he is barking 24 hours of the day!?!?

What a DUMB statement fatass!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7 Jul 7, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I quess they could look at the dog's butt and try to find out why he is barking 24 hours of the day!?!?
What a DUMB statement fatass!
Not nearly as dumb as this one.

La Porte, TX

#8 Aug 2, 2013
catcar wrote:
You call the police or report them to animal control. Animal control will go talk to them and give them a warning if it continues they will get a ticket. How many dogs are there?
Thanks for the replies. The neighbor has 3 dogs and they continue to do the same all day long. I'll try my luck with animal control, I wasn't aware that they could be cited for this.
Same problem

La Porte, TX

#9 Aug 2, 2013
I hope no one is expecting animal control to even show up, much less do anything. Call the police and have a police officer come hear. That's what I do with the ones next door to me that never, ever stfu. Animal control has done nothing about dangerous dogs on my street and a vicious pit bull attack. They never even made a report.
yooflungpoo

Houston, TX

#10 Aug 2, 2013
I am a shift worker too....neighor's dog is penned up and barks all the time...

I have a box fan that I turn on.... can't hear the dog or the tv in the next room for that matter....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yeah...SOTUS rules Texas Republicans abortion l... 1 hr DP Cassie 4
Coward Republicans Hiding 16 hr Texan 28
Ethnic slur or American idiom? (Nov '11) Sun Defiant1 27
North L Sun Heavy Fed 9
USEXIT- what Trump will do for the US Sun Defiant1 21
So... um... someone took over? Jun 25 Heavy Fed 6
Benghazi, Really? Jun 24 fubar 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Porte Mortgages