First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Houston, TX

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Who is your favorite La Porte police officer?
me

Pasadena, TX

#2 Sep 25, 2012
loved18 wrote:
Who is your favorite La Porte police officer?
Larkey!!!
Loves LP

La Porte, TX

#3 Sep 25, 2012
The La Porte Fire Marshall’s Office is my favorite. My son, and several others, were facing SEVERAL felony charges for something they did, the Fire Marshall (Cliff Meekins) and his assistant (Bob Heddles) worked very hard with the kids and all of the parents. They did not file the felony charges and instead let the families see the Judge here in La Porte… My hat is off to the La Porte Fire Marshall’s Office for understanding GOOD kids sometimes do STUPID stuff…

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 25, 2012
That's great those guys helped you out like that! As adults we often forget that we were teenagers...
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#5 Sep 25, 2012
Davidson. LMAO.
GOTP

Pasadena, TX

#6 Sep 25, 2012
In all fairness, I must say that the La Porte Police Department is a fine institution with the highest quality officers I have ever seen. The crime rate in La Porte is top ranked when compared to other similarly sized US cities. I know I come across as a femi-nazi liberal at times, but I will also give credit where credit is due.

We should all be thankful that we live in a city protected by the bravest of the brave.
GOTP

Pasadena, TX

#7 Sep 25, 2012
And also, I have realized the errors of my ways and will confidently vote for Mitt Romney come the election. What was I thinking before... The facts were all out there, I just refused to see them clearly.

God bless the USA!

Houston, TX

#8 Sep 25, 2012
I definitely agree with you GOTP! I get so annoyed by people constantly harping on these officers but blowing up the dispatch line
They are a great group of guys !

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#9 Sep 25, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>
Larkey!!!
Bull?
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#10 Sep 26, 2012
GOTP wrote:
In all fairness, I must say that the La Porte Police Department is a fine institution with the highest quality officers I have ever seen. The crime rate in La Porte is top ranked when compared to other similarly sized US cities. I know I come across as a femi-nazi liberal at times, but I will also give credit where credit is due.
We should all be thankful that we live in a city protected by the bravest of the brave.

It is pretty obvious that the previous GOTP postings on this site are not me. However, I agree with this one and accept it as my own. LPPD is an excellent organization. Now having said that, LP City Hall should look around the city an eliminate the many speed traps that exist in this town, especially those along the feeder roads of 146. This town has never been known as having a revenue court, like Shoreacres. It does a disservice to our citizens. These cops are better utilized fighting real crime.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#11 Sep 26, 2012
After seeing the meltdown in the middle east, I am finally realizing the error of my ways and just how dangerous this president is. I will definitely be voting a full republican ticket in November. I want to be off of welfare, my section 8 housing, foodstamps, etc. I am ready to be self-sufficient and tired of being a deadbeat. I am ready to be responsible which means, I am a republican!!!!!!
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#12 Sep 27, 2012
Cheney can't stand it. He goes under my tag because his association with the real Cheney is so vile and disgusting he is totally discounted.

Hey Cheney, why don't you spend your productive time looking for weapons of mass destruction. I'm willing to bet they are your bedroom.

If you need help looking, call the Republican Party Headquarters. Republicans have a lot of experience with government being in the bedroom.
red dawn

Houston, TX

#13 Sep 27, 2012
come on GOTP (TICK) everyone knows it is you doing all the posts. you flip flop like a fish and are a closet republican.
Different

La Porte, TX

#14 Sep 27, 2012
All of them
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#15 Sep 29, 2012
Gets back in that kitchen goat!

“Of course, I'm not Ron, right?”

Since: Sep 10

www.HeavyFed.com

#16 Sep 29, 2012
Lomaxx wrote:
Gets back in that kitchen goat!
My bet... Lowmaxx and Red Dawn, same person.

Location hidden

#17 Sep 29, 2012
Ron Bottoms wrote:
<quoted text>
My bet... Lowmaxx and Red Dawn, same person.
I agree, Ron... 100%!

It's despicable for people to use multiple ID's.
red dawn

Houston, TX

#18 Sep 29, 2012
stupid FAT ASS drug head-- at least take the WWW>HEAVY FED .com off before trolling as RON BOTTOMS. you ignorant blood sucking pig, the drugs and mental disease has totaly ate your small mind up.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 29, 2012
red dawn wrote:
stupid FAT ASS drug head-- at least take the WWW>HEAVY FED .com off before trolling as RON BOTTOMS. you ignorant blood sucking pig, the drugs and mental disease has totaly ate your small mind up.
LOL

Dumbass.

You're so freakin gullible, Red.
red dawn

Houston, TX

#20 Sep 29, 2012
the (SO CALLED) post by RON BOTTOMS has a www.heavy fed .com at the bottom of it---- do explain how that happened FAT BOY. I doubt anyone will fall for your OOOOHHHHH RON put that there BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kkk supports hillary 5 hr whatsamattayou 57
Cattle Farts 9 hr Defiant1 2
The Pope Endorses Trump. 18 hr Heavy Fed 2
Colburn's Pest Control (Sep '09) Wed DEA 15
Three black men Tue Defiant1 8
Deer Park High School Riots (Jun '13) Sep 27 Oldnewslives 29
dpisd sucks (Mar '06) Sep 27 Justice1990 546

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance