First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Elaine

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 15, 2014
This should be interesting to see who goes full retard before reading the facts.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#2 Aug 15, 2014
Elaine wrote:
This should be interesting to see who goes full retard before reading the facts.
Count on GOTP.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 16, 2014
Texan hates Perry. He won't bother to read anything. Hell just write that Perry shouldn't have shot that boy in Ferguson..
fubar

San Jose, CA

#4 Aug 16, 2014
Cutting off funding for prosecutors looking into public corruption? He must be hiding something or covering for a chronie.I love that Elaine, of all people, is complaining about people jumping to conclusions, before the facts are presented. Weren't you just celebrating the death of that kid in Ferguson, and claiming he was trying to murder the cop? This kid that died was a bad person, but If he had his hands up when he was shot, that's murder. I am going to wait for more info.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#5 Aug 16, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Count on GOTP.
What's up with your boy BATHOUSE PERRY?
Elaine

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 16, 2014
fubar wrote:
Cutting off funding for prosecutors looking into public corruption? He must be hiding something or covering for a chronie.I love that Elaine, of all people, is complaining about people jumping to conclusions, before the facts are presented. Weren't you just celebrating the death of that kid in Ferguson, and claiming he was trying to murder the cop? This kid that died was a bad person, but If he had his hands up when he was shot, that's murder. I am going to wait for more info.
Thanks for proving me right again. He cut off funding for a prosecutor who, herself, was convicted of a crime and spent 45 days in jail. Yet she would not resign her post. You would have known that if you had read a single legitimate article. Or maybe you intentionally lied to make your lame point. No surprise there.

Why wait for more info on Brown? Not satisfied with the truth?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#7 Aug 16, 2014
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving me right again. He cut off funding for a prosecutor who, herself, was convicted of a crime and spent 45 days in jail. Yet she would not resign her post. You would have known that if you had read a single legitimate article. Or maybe you intentionally lied to make your lame point. No surprise there.
Why wait for more info on Brown? Not satisfied with the truth?
There you go. I should have included fubar as another lame idiot Now where is GOTP?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#8 Aug 16, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>What's up with your boy BATHOUSE PERRY?
See the post by Elaine for my answer. Go get informed of some REAL facts about the whole thing before spouting more nonsense.

Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg is nothing more than a typical hypocrite DemoRAT fat pig. Go ask her what kind of birds can't fly.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#9 Aug 16, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>What's up with your boy BATHOUSE PERRY?
Here you you go genius. I know how much you hate to read so I'm providing a free video of the DemoRAT that caused this.

fubar

San Francisco, CA

#10 Aug 17, 2014
So did Perry just cut the funding for her position or for her office. Travis county only has one person working in the district attorney's office? There are no assistant D.A.s or any other prosecutors working out of her office? There are no clerks, paralegals or investigators?I had no idea that Travis County was such a small and insignificant place. I apologize, I didn't realize they only had or needed one person to provide ALL the services usually needed for what is usually a pretty important part of the justice system.
Elaine

Austin, TX

#11 Aug 17, 2014
fubar wrote:
So did Perry just cut the funding for her position or for her office. Travis county only has one person working in the district attorney's office? There are no assistant D.A.s or any other prosecutors working out of her office? There are no clerks, paralegals or investigators?I had no idea that Travis County was such a small and insignificant place. I apologize, I didn't realize they only had or needed one person to provide ALL the services usually needed for what is usually a pretty important part of the justice system.
Go back and READ. You missed it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#12 Aug 17, 2014
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and READ. You missed it.
You're asking way too much of him. You know how much he hates to READ.
thetruthmayhurt

United States

#13 Aug 18, 2014
Serves Perry right for not allowing medicaid expansion for poor Texans. You don't piss God off and expect to get away with it !!!!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14 Aug 18, 2014
Wrong again Elaine. Perry wasn't in Ferguson. As a matter of fact I'm not sure if he has ever been there. Correct me if I am wrong on this Elaine, she was not convicted of a felony, and therefore under no obligation to resign her office. What Perry did may not be illegal, but it was darn sure unethical. He threatened a government official, and now he is making more threats refering to the charges that have been file he said " those who are responsible for this will be held to account" what is he going to do? Is he going to use his office to get even? It sure sounds like that is what he has in mind. Oh one more thing Elaine, if a large black man were to come at Perry, he would most likely wet himself.
Elaine

United States

#15 Aug 18, 2014
Texan wrote:
Wrong agane. Perry wa erguson. As a matter of fnct I'm n.tnsure if he has ever been there. Correct me if I am wrong on this Elaine, she was not convicted of a felony, and therefore under no obligation to resign her office. What Perry did may not be illegal, but it was darn sure unethical. He threatened a government official, and now he is making more threats refering to the charges that have been file he said " those who are responsible for this will be held to account" what is he going to do? Is he going to use his office to get even? It sure sounds like that is what he has in mind. Oh one more thing Elaine, if a large black man were to come at Perry, he would most likely wet himself.
Jeeps! Im sorry you didnt get my Perry joke. Ill make it simpler next time.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16 Aug 18, 2014
Oh I got it, it's called scarcasm, not a joke. You keep everything simple, you know kind of like your mind. WAIT! You might be right; Perry is a joke, I had almost forgot.
yooflungpoo

La Porte, TX

#17 Aug 19, 2014
looks like the retards are out....in full force
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18 Aug 19, 2014
Of course they are, now that you've got here.
yooflungpoo

La Porte, TX

#19 Aug 19, 2014
sorry you took that so personal...

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#20 Aug 19, 2014
yooflungpoo wrote:
sorry you took that so personal...
Rock... meet duck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La Porte's 1st ANNUAL MARDI GRAS 15 hr Heavy Fed 20
Republicans- open carry in high schools 15 hr Lomaxx 4
Republicans - Border Security 17 hr Heavy Fed 10
Republicans - Obama saves the internet 22 hr Elaine 3
Republicans - UN take over of the Alamo Fri Elaine 3
Sarah Palin in Iowa Thu Heavy Fed 206
Republicans & TSA Thu Defiant1 27

La Porte News Video

La Porte Dating
Find my Match