Challenger

Houston, TX

#1 May 30, 2012
This does not surprize me...

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-794153
TBL

Houston, TX

#2 May 30, 2012
That is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen in my life. I got a little tear in my eye seeing Charles on the street begging for money.

Good find. That is amazing.

That answers some questions.

Yes, Heavy Fed is homeless.

Yes, Heavy is a conman.

Yes, Heavy is a confirmed liar.

Yes, Heavy is begging for money.

Yes, Heavy does still have his dog.
TBL

Houston, TX

#3 May 30, 2012
Here is the Youtube video.

el guapo

La Porte, TX

#5 May 30, 2012
Amazing...just when you think you've seen it all! Uh, uh, uh Charles, you can run but you sure can't hide! Who did the video, I wonder?
Your name

United States

#6 May 30, 2012
How could anyone be so cold hearted laying this dog in the sun this way. I hope the SPCA does step in and put an end to this. This breaks my heart for that animal.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#7 May 30, 2012
Wow. Rock bottom. Selling himself on the streets of San Fransisco to whatever homosexual has the time and $3.50.
red dawn

Crosby, TX

#8 May 30, 2012
he is in HOMO heaven, he can go ahead and come out of the closet there. get in practice of being everyones toe touch prison bride.
mockeryoflppd

Houston, TX

#9 May 31, 2012
Heavy looks like he has lost some weight and is looking good. There he is in plain sight with a arrest warrant from La Porte laughing at the cops here. Who will get the last laugh?
Challenger

Houston, TX

#10 May 31, 2012
el guapo wrote:
Amazing...just when you think you've seen it all! Uh, uh, uh Charles, you can run but you sure can't hide! Who did the video, I wonder?
It was a freelance photographer/video pro who contracts for CNN.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#11 May 31, 2012
Be sure to leave your comments on the CNN page. It's easy. Just express the truth.
TBL

Houston, TX

#12 May 31, 2012
mockeryoflppd wrote:
Heavy looks like he has lost some weight and is looking good. There he is in plain sight with a arrest warrant from La Porte laughing at the cops here. Who will get the last laugh?
Heavy will get the last laugh for sure, he is showing all of us. He is homeless, resorting to using his dog as a gimmick to beg dimes off of people.

Yes, Heavy's master plan has really worked. He really did have a plan all along. He is much smarter than I gave him credit for. He showed us the cut of his jib for sure. He is laughing at the LP Police and all of us.

Of course my tongue is planted in my cheek. The LP police are not going to fly to San Fran to arrest Heavy. He has a Harris County warrant that will be executed when he turns up in the system. Until he faces his obligations with Harris County he is a person living in the shadows.

Heavy is living a miserable life on the run. Eventually he will get tired of having to beg for crumbs and come home and face the music. His big fear is that he knows as a self-proclaimed snitch and anti-racist activist he will be preyed upon by other inmates in the prison system.

Yeah, Heavy Fed is beating us all.
nobody

Pasadena, TX

#13 May 31, 2012
You people are about as selfish as they get. Chances are, you will never find yourself in this situation, yet you constantly heap on the criticism on Charles. You people are the devil incarnate. There is not one compassionate bone left in any of you. May you reap the whirlwind.
TBL

Houston, TX

#14 May 31, 2012
nobody wrote:
You people are about as selfish as they get. Chances are, you will never find yourself in this situation, yet you constantly heap on the criticism on Charles. You people are the devil incarnate. There is not one compassionate bone left in any of you. May you reap the whirlwind.
Will never find myself in that situation, you are absolutely correct. If the storms come in my life, and they will, I will have friends and family I can turn to. Charles is exactly where he put himself, on the street without a friend in a world to turn to, why? Because he is a lying, thieving as*hole.

I would suggest that you put your money where you mouth is and send for him. If you want to help, let him come stay at your house. We have to remember he is where he is due to a pattern of taking advantage of the kindness of others. Someone feels sorry for him, they give him a place to stay and he sits around on his computer all day, trying to figure out a way to screw that person.

The karma belongs to Charles. The chickens are coming home to roost for him.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#15 May 31, 2012
nobody wrote:
He EARNED every ounce of scorn being heaped on him. He deserves everything he worked for. No sympathy here.
Challenger

Houston, TX

#16 May 31, 2012
Karma's Hell!
red dawn

Crosby, TX

#17 May 31, 2012
if you feel so bad about FAT ASS--then send for him, let him live in your house, support his worthless FAT ASS.
hemp

Houston, TX

#18 May 31, 2012
He is planning somsthing big. you are going to be sorry.
Challenger

Houston, TX

#19 May 31, 2012
hemp wrote:
... AND YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
Lomaxx

United States

#20 May 31, 2012
hemp wrote:
Begging for money to finance something 'big'? I laugh!

I don't buy(use) dope, him selling it is what you must be calling 'big'.

Unless he has gone WAY OFF MENTALLY and is planning a shooting!

Let the Police know where they can arrest him!
Elaine

Houston, TX

#21 May 31, 2012
I expect he will call some kind of press conference to declare he is running for mayor...........of San Fransisco.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas Floods: God's Punishment for Electing Cru... 28 min Defiant1 21
Fubar, did you quit the KKK? 37 min Defiant1 18
I am so sorry... (Apr '14) 3 hr Heavy Fed 68
heavy (Jun '10) 3 hr Heavy Fed 7
N. L and Underwood (Sep '14) 5 hr Miss Guided 7
ICE detention center LYNCHBURG TEXAS 8 hr red dawn 12
Housing 17 hr fubar 11
More from around the web

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE