City of La Porte and LPPD involved in...

City of La Porte and LPPD involved in fraud?

Posted in the La Porte Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 24, 2013
Is the City of La Porte and the La Porte Police Department involved in fraud?

You bet they are!

I scare the piss out of them... and they have pulled out all the stops in an effort to fight me.

First they sent Chief Adcox to threaten me with arrest to get me off of my own property... when that failed they started writing tickets... after I defeated ticket after ticket they started suing me.

After I beat their lawsuits... they created a Court of Records in La Porte with the sole purpose of using it to oppose me.

After failing time and time again... they began getting desperate... they tried to entrap me... and when that failed... they filed a false police report and filed bogus charges against me... and I can prove it all.

In the last five years there has been a steady escalation of effort against me... and they still have failed to stop me.

Heads will roll upon my return... I have been collecting and preserving evidence the entire time... and I know exactly how to use it.

Think I'm joking?

Think I'm lying or stretching the truth?

LOL

Watch and see.

Location hidden

#2 Sep 24, 2013
Folks, I have been fighting corruption in my hometown now for five years... opposing them long before that. See, La Porte's city government has a group of people within it that I call, "The corrupt clique". I have been exposing them... outing them and calling for their resignations on Topix's La Porte Forum... and I have been very successful doing so. In the last five years I have requested the resignations of the Mayor, the City Manager, two City Councilmen and the Chief of Police. The only one who has yet to resign is the Chief of Police. In November of 2011 I began asking for the Chief's resignation. In February 2012, he filed a bogus Felony theft charge against me... well over a month after I left La Porte to come to California. I did not come to California to flee persecution as these folks would have you believe... but I came here by plan as part my fight against corruption.(I can see you all thinking, "He went to California to fight corruption in La Porte, Texas?" Yes, I came to California to help in my fight back at my hometown) I have been working on my stand-up comedy in which I include quite a bit about my struggle with these people, they are REALLY very comical. In 2002, officer T.D.Phelan swore under oath that he identified Marijuana growing in my garden and got a warrant to search my blacked out barn in which he was SURE I was growing Marijuana. Turns out... the "Marijuana" he identified was actually Okra with HUGE pods of Okra growing on it planted amongst my tomatoes. Check out the story here--> http://heavyfed.com/id47.html

Location hidden

#3 Sep 24, 2013
Then in 2007 the Port of Houston bulldozed my property which they received an illegal title to with the help of American Title of Deer Park, Texas and the City of La Porte. They destroyed buildings that my grandfather and father had built before they died, bulldozed my great grandmothers figs trees, several other trees, my fence and my pet cemetery that I started when I was just a little kid. I was living in Austin, Texas at the time and working as an anti-racism activist... but as soon as word got back to me what the Port had done... I dropped everything and moved back to La Porte to fight these corrupt individuals. The Port would not return my calls, they dogged and ducked me for a few weeks, so I moved out on my destroyed property and set up a tent and lived there in an effort to draw attention to my fight. It took six months for the media to take notice... and then Fox News Investigates did a story over the ordeal... the next day after the story aired, the Port was blowing up my phone offering to settle with me... and the City of La Porte which I had called out on the La Porte forum for their corrupt practices and sent every sitting council person an email declaring war on them and swearing to fight them until my dying breath. The very next day... the La Porte City Inspector was on my property telling me that I could not live in a tent on my own property. She returned just about every week writing me a new ticket... I beat five straight City Citations in a row in La Porte City Court. They had Chief Adcox come out to my property and threaten me with arrest if I did not leave. THEY WERE DEFENDING THE PORT OVER A LIFETIME CITIZEN OF LA PORTE! This angered me to no end and I told the Chief he was going to have to arrest me to get me off my property.

Location hidden

#4 Sep 24, 2013
He left and the City changed their tactics and filed a lawsuit against me in District Court... which I promptly had dismissed without even appearing in court. They waited about a year and filed another lawsuit in District Court... I beat that one as well. I sat out there on my property in a tent for three years... outing corruption and calling for resignations the entire time. It became apparent to me they were not going to stop trying to take my land back from me one way or another, so I sold it... it meant little to me since everything that I loved had been destroyed. I put an ad on Craigslist looking for a house in La Porte to rent... I got one reply. Strangely it was from a friend of the corruption I had been fighting... only he did not know that I knew he was a friend of theirs. See, I am a Human, Earth and Animal activist... so I stand up for a lot of things, one of those things is Marijuana decriminalization. I had been talking about growing Marijuana in Texas as a protest for quite some time. This property I was offered conveniently had three old greenhouses which were part of a nursery that the property was previously used for... so I knew it was a set-up from the very beginning. It had a three bedroom house, a separate rental house in the back... and lots of land.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 24, 2013
They rented me the entire place for $500 a month. Too good to be true, right? And it was!!! I rented out the extra house right away for $500 a month and covered my rent for the entire property with that. The property was up for sale and I agreed to clean it up and keep it available for viewing by anyone interested in buying it. I put almost $1500 in my own money into fixing up the property with the agreement that if it was bought I would be paid for my remaining lease and any money I had put into the deal. Only their plan was to entice me to grow Marijuana there and bust me for that... thereby getting me out of their hair and being done with me for good. I did plant a little Marijuana there... but also planted a lot of Okra as well. I watched my grow very carefully and had it set up so I would be alerted if anyone went near it.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 24, 2013
One day I saw the landlord go back and check out my grow... he left rather quickly... so I knew he was going straight to the police. So... really fast... I went out and pulled up all the Marijuana I had planted and replaced it with the Okra I was growing on another part of the property in pots. Later that day, who showed up but officer T.D.Phelan... the same officer who had lied for the warrant in 2002. He saw my okra growing there and wanted no part of further humiliation and got out of there pretty quickly. I had been giving him hell and embarrassing him for his previous "bust" of Okra. So... they gave up on that idea. Shortly afterwards the landlord came to me and said he found a buyer for the property and he gave me two weeks to vacate and told he was was just going to return my deposit. I reminded him of our agreement and told him if he wanted me out without paying what he agreed to that he was going to have to evict me.

Location hidden

#7 Sep 24, 2013
A week later he sent over a contract offering me $1500 if I would end the lease and vacate the property. But the way the agreement was worded he and the Realtor would inspect the property and deduct anytime damage to the property from the agreed amount. I am not a stupid person... I knew they were going to claim I damaged the property and deduct all the money and tell me that I had to sue them. So... instead of revealing to them that I was wise to their con, I simply said that was not enough money... that I wanted $2000.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 24, 2013
They quickly agreed and sent over another contract. I told them I was not going to sign the agreement without cash in hand... that it was going to be a keys for cash deal. They said fine and added they would have the cash in a week. A week went by... all I got were excuses.Then they said they would have the cash in a month. A month went by... no cash. In the meantime an old water pipe on the property "busted"(I think it was purposely sabotaged)... so I had no water. I had to give a months rent back to the renters I had in the house in the back and my water bill was averaging $300 a month with the leak that ran constantly. It was hell living in that house without water... but I was not about to give in to their scam. I called the City and complained about the leak, they came out and after a month or so made the landlord repair the leak. Only he did not fix it... but just put in a temporary fix to meet the City's request and we only had water to the kitchen, no water to the back house and no water to the bathroom of the main house.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 24, 2013
I sent a certified letter to the realtor complaining about the conditions. The landlord showed up a week later and told me he understood that I was paying a lot of money in water bills, he said he still had a buyer for the proeprty but they were in negotiations and should be ready to seal the deal in a few weeks and he would pay me the money he agreed to. He also told me not to worry about paying the rent that month, that I was already out enough money. A month went by... I was hearing the same thing the whole time, "Any day now you will have you cash. So I sent another certified letter to the realtor. The landlord showed up and told me not to worry about the rent for the next month either. A week later, I received an eviction notice. IT WAS ALL A RUSE! We went to court, the judge did not even want to hear my story and ordered me to return the property into the possession of the landlord. He laughed at me on the way out of court and said, "I beat you!". I laughed back at him and told him I would be appealing the decision and that I would still keep the property for months yet to come.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 24, 2013
He did not like that... as he had a buyer that would not sign any contract until I had left the property. The landlord returned to the property a week later and told me the reason he had not paid the money he agreed to was because he did not have any money, that he was living on credit cards at the time... and he wanted me to vacate the property before the end of the year so he did not have to pay additional taxes as he was still claiming the land as a homestead. So he told me the property was going to be bulldozed anyway to build a new warehouse and that I could sell the appliances and anything else I wanted to sell to get the money he owed me and get the funds I needed to move to California as I had been planning. So I sold the appliances and this old set of 1970's formica topped cabinets that were in the house.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 24, 2013
I put the initial ad on Craigslist under my own account and listed them for $500. A contractor called me and offered me $350. I accepted the offer and he and his helper came over to remove the cabinets. Only halfway through they discovered that the particle board cabinets had been damaged by the water leak and all the lower cabinets were worthless. The contractor said he no longer wanted to cabinets. BUT... the helper offered me $150 for the upper cabinets and that they would haul off the damaged lower cabinets and maybe use some of the hardware on some cabinets he had in his garage. I reluctantly agreed. Afterwards I packed up all my things and left the property. A whole month later I hear that charges are being filed against me for theft of proeprty from the house... and that the landlords wife was claiming the cabinets were valued at $30,000. Guess what? The officer who investigated the "theft" was none other than officer T.D.Phelan himself!!! They filed a very serious Felony charge against me because of the inflated value... I was already in Califofornia at the time. BUT... I had photographs of the cabinets... and anyone with eyes could see these were no $30,000 cabinets. I posted a photo and the story about my fight with these people on my website. Check it out for yourself---> http://heavyfed.com/id133.html Quickly... they revised their claim and said the cabinets were now valued at only $20,000. A $10,000 difference... but it still made no difference in the severity of the charges against me. Then someone began posting WANTED posters featuring a photo of me all around town... these posters were posted everywhere, the Post Office, the Library, all the corner stores... all around town. See, I had been running for office there and had run for Mayor and City Councilman... and I was picking up support every month in my fight against the corruption controlling my hometown. I contacted the La Porte Police Department and asked them about the wanted posters... they claimed they had not produced or placed them, even though the postes were printed in their name. I asked if they were investigating who produced and placed to posters in their name and they said they had no plans to investigate them at this time. The whole deal was bogus and it was all just a ruse to slander me and make me look like a crimial in the eyes of the people of La Porte. This is not over by a long shot... and as soon as I can get together $10,000 to pay my bond I plan on returing home and reveal to the world the corruption that has lied, deceived and slandered against me. Make no mistake... when I return, heads will roll. They are scared... which is why they are posting here... still trying to slander me. You don't believe any of this is true? It can ALL be investigated and proved fairly easliy... which is exacly what I plan to do! Watch out world... you're going to be hearing LOTS more from Heavy Fed!! In the meantime, I invited everyone, the media and all other interested parties to visit my website, www.HeavyFed.com , read for yourself all the things I have been involved with in my life... and the exploits of my fight against the corruption which is controlling my hometown.

Peace, love and a life in harmony, Heavy Fed

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#12 Sep 24, 2013
Dang, someone lit a fire under you!

Let the rant begin..... oops, too late.lol

Location hidden

#13 Sep 24, 2013
Want my town back wrote:
Dang, someone lit a fire under you!

Let the rant begin..... oops, too late.lol
I'm dead serious about the defense of my hometown against the corruption that that is manipulating the city for their benefit.

No holds barred... I am in this fight with everything I've got.

And don't think they are not using what they have to oppose me.

But... see... I have drawn their fire for a purpose.

Every shot they take at me exposes them and their position.

The more they fight... the more they struggle... the tighter my hold will get.

The Tar Baby defense.

It amazes me how much one old Uncle Remus record has influenced my life.

"Please oh please don't throw me in that there briar patch!"
Elaine

Houston, TX

#14 Sep 24, 2013
Awe Jeez. Not this shit again.

Try providing ONE teensy shred of evidence. Not just your opinion or anecdotes. But, real evidence.

And maybe see a doctor about the voices.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#15 Sep 24, 2013
Charles, they dropped the arrest warrant for your stealing of the cabinets on the condition that you leave town. I think it was a very generous deal. You should be grateful and stop slandering our great city with your fantasies.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 24, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Charles, they dropped the arrest warrant for your stealing of the cabinets on the condition that you leave town. I think it was a very generous deal. You should be grateful and stop slandering our great city with your fantasies.
Talk about fantasies.

They did not drop the warrant as a favor to me but to themselves... I've got their collective asses... and they are shitting on themselves right now in fear of my return!

Location hidden

#17 Sep 24, 2013
If they think I was a pain in their ass before... when I return I will be 10 times as strong... and organized.
Joani

La Porte, TX

#18 Sep 24, 2013
Please either stay away, or come back. Either way take care of this personal stuff and quit clogging this site with your obvious issues.

We, mostly me, are sick of hearing you go on and on and on and nothing ever changes!!!!

Please...
Derp

Deer Park, TX

#19 Sep 24, 2013
What does m4m mean.

Location hidden

#20 Sep 24, 2013
Joani wrote:
Please either stay away, or come back. Either way take care of this personal stuff and quit clogging this site with your obvious issues.

We, mostly me, are sick of hearing you go on and on and on and nothing ever changes!!!!

Please...
All I can say, Joani... is that if you are sick of hearing it... why the hell did you even click on this string?

OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE NOT SICK OF HEARING IT!

Do me a favor,,, don't post on any of my strings anymore... I'm sick of hearing from you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
List of Obama's sealed and unreleased records (Mar '12) 7 hr Scottierock 117
A Buddhist monk? 11 hr red dawn 12
Two Peaceful Revolutions Cheated!!! 11 hr red dawn 6
I could have sworn... Tue Heavy Fed 3
Lppba charges filed Jul 23 JohnR 9
Gilley's Jul 23 JohnR 8
Clinton bribed Lynch. Jul 23 Defiant1 15

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance