First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lpc

Pasadena, TX

#21 Feb 11, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think... if you had elected me the FIRST time I ran for Mayor... that man might still be alive.
If we had started four years ago... we'd be well on our way to a brighter, greener future.
A future where ones work is not lost on the production of poison... but invested in beauty, rehabilitation of the environment and a true venture in the future of your children and their children after them.
Just plain stupid !!!
lpc

Pasadena, TX

#22 Feb 11, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think... if you had elected me the FIRST time I ran for Mayor... that man might still be alive.
If we had started four years ago... we'd be well on our way to a brighter, greener future.
A future where ones work is not lost on the production of poison... but invested in beauty, rehabilitation of the environment and a true venture in the future of your children and their children after them.
This is one of the most ridiculous things you could have wrote, to say the man might still be alive at your hands, what a dumb ass,, and to worry about the future of our kids ??? We have not abandon ours you loser, now pull out your tree of life and take a hit for yourself for not worrying about the future of your own child, your ridiculous

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#23 Feb 11, 2013
lpc wrote:
<quoted text> Just plain stupid !!!
What could be more stupid that perpetuating a problem?

Look around you.

Are your actions causing problems in the world... adjust your actions solve the problem!!!

Whatever you do... don't ignorantly plow blindly and foolishly ahead as you are!!!
lpc

Pasadena, TX

#24 Feb 11, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What could be more stupid that perpetuating a problem?
Look around you.
Are your actions causing problems in the world... adjust your actions solve the problem!!!
Whatever you do... don't ignorantly plow blindly and foolishly ahead as you are!!!
At home with family, not on the run from adcox in LA. We see who left town and who didnt
lpc

Pasadena, TX

#25 Feb 11, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you something, GOTP, "Did the person that died sign up to receive notification of an incident?".
Because I'm sure it would have made all the difference in the world.
You call MY concerns petty?
Someone died and all you can do is pat the City of La Porte on the back?
Let me tell you something, the City of La Porte does not give a damn about the residents of La Porte beyond the taxes, fines and penalties they can be bilked for!!
Evidence of THAT can be found ANYTIME the Port of Houston or big business have anything to do with the City... the PEOPLE are always sold out... or an afterthought!!!
City Council bends us all over backwards... and sells out the future of La Porte to the highest bidder.
Gone are the days when the City was on the side of the residents.
What did they do when I asked them for help when I was fighting with the Port to get my property back?
They back the Port!!!
They sent Chief Adcox to INTIMIDATE me and try to get me off MY property!!!
THEN... they sent the City Inspector... and I knew the first time she came out to my property... she had no idea where my property lines were.
So... I set them up to lose the lawsuit I knew their string of tickets would lead to.
And... they ticketed me... and ticketed me... and sued me... and sued me... and lost, lost, lost, lost, lost, lost and lost again.
No fewer than seven citations and lawsuits... defeated, time and time again.
THEN... they get all desperate and file bogus charges against me.
LOL
It's like they are putting their own heads in a noose and just waiting for me to kick the chair out from under them!!!
Could they be any more imbecilic?
LOL
I mean... if I had written and scripted the last four years of my life... I could not have made all the shit up!!!
That's the way it's ALWAYS been for me... everywhere I go.
Even here in Los Angeles... miracles... every day.
www.HeavyFed.com
They GOT you out of La Porte, you ARE intimidated!! Keep enjoying the miracles there you deadbeat

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#26 Feb 11, 2013
lpc wrote:
<quoted text> They GOT you out of La Porte, you ARE intimidated!! Keep enjoying the miracles there you deadbeat
Only fools and the misinformed believe as you.

I do nothing at the will of any other but God... no man shall command me.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#27 Feb 11, 2013
Keep your eye on the ball (the original discussion), not someone wanting to distract all to his bully pulpit.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#28 Feb 12, 2013
empireboy wrote:
Keep your eye on the ball (the original discussion), not someone wanting to distract all to his bully pulpit.
Who are you calling a bully, BOY???

LOL

Only love here... sometimes love has to take a firm hand to what it cares for to protect it.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#29 Feb 12, 2013
He wasn't calling anyone a bully, he said bully pulpit as in eg. stinking pulpit, damn pulpit, f>in pulpit. Do you get it now stupid? And you protect nothing but your own lieing a$$.
Just go back to LA and get back under your rock.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#30 Feb 12, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you calling a bully, BOY???

LOL

Only love here... sometimes love has to take a firm hand to what it cares for to protect it.
HF, i didnt even mention you!

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#31 Feb 12, 2013
empireboy wrote:
<quoted text>
HF, i didnt even mention you!
It was a joke, did you not see the LOL?

Dang.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#32 Feb 13, 2013
HF/KN the joke on here is you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LPISD Election Is the Board nuts 1 hr Outraged 1
Texas Takes Out the Trash Again! 5 hr Elaine 1
ISIS at the border. Thanks Obama! 14 hr fubar 23
Sylvain Beach Day Tomorrow 17 hr for real 5
Haunted houses in La Porte? (Jul '12) Sun Mmm1978 11
Heavy Fed is dead Sun Norma E 35
Jake Worthington Sun Norma E 1
More from around the web

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]