First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alert

La Porte, TX

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Shelter in place issued. Everything east of the beltway. Turn off air conditioners.
huh

Pasadena, TX

#2 Feb 9, 2013
why no siren?- woke up at 9 and never even heard anything about this!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#3 Feb 10, 2013
huh wrote:
why no siren?- woke up at 9 and never even heard anything about this!
Ask yourselves... is it worth it?

Every life in the whole bay area is on the line... every man, woman and child.

Not only that... but everyone is being poisoned in the meantime.

All for what?
Elaine

Ballwin, MO

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Can I come out now?
Elaine

Ballwin, MO

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask yourselves... is it worth it?
Every life in the whole bay area is on the line... every man, woman and child.
Not only that... but everyone is being poisoned in the meantime.
All for what?
If not for the AL plant, and others like it that create jobs, jobs, jobs, no one would live here. So you arent protecting anyone by shutting it down. They would just move.

www.HeavyFed.com

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
If not for the AL plant, and others like it that create jobs, jobs, jobs, no one would live here. So you arent protecting anyone by shutting it down. They would just move.
Jobs?

Is that why you poison all of your families and put them all in constant danger?

To finance that car and that gas so you can get back and forth to work and pay your mortgage?

Meanwhile your Government is selling everything out from under by keeping those printing presses running.

What will you leave your children and you childrens children?

Debt?

Cancer?

Death?

Once you create poison... it's going to kill something.

No matter how it's used or where it's released... it's going to kill something.

What right do YOU have to poison the Earth and all the future generations of life... just so YOU can have a job???

What is the net gain, Elaine?

If the net gain... is poison and pain... why are you even on that train???

www.HeavyFed.com
GOTP

Pasadena, TX

#7 Feb 10, 2013
A person died in this accident, another will be scared for life and all you people care about is petty BS.

Grow up.

There were problems with communications, but the City of La Porte did an outstanding job of keep residents informed. If you didn't receive notifications, it is because you didn't sign up.

Wake up. These incidents are serious.

www.HeavyFed.com

#8 Feb 10, 2013
GOTP wrote:
A person died in this accident, another will be scared for life and all you people care about is petty BS.
Grow up.
There were problems with communications, but the City of La Porte did an outstanding job of keep residents informed. If you didn't receive notifications, it is because you didn't sign up.
Wake up. These incidents are serious.
Let me ask you something, GOTP, "Did the person that died sign up to receive notification of an incident?".

Because I'm sure it would have made all the difference in the world.

You call MY concerns petty?

Someone died and all you can do is pat the City of La Porte on the back?

Let me tell you something, the City of La Porte does not give a damn about the residents of La Porte beyond the taxes, fines and penalties they can be bilked for!!

Evidence of THAT can be found ANYTIME the Port of Houston or big business have anything to do with the City... the PEOPLE are always sold out... or an afterthought!!!

City Council bends us all over backwards... and sells out the future of La Porte to the highest bidder.

Gone are the days when the City was on the side of the residents.

What did they do when I asked them for help when I was fighting with the Port to get my property back?

They back the Port!!!

They sent Chief Adcox to INTIMIDATE me and try to get me off MY property!!!

THEN... they sent the City Inspector... and I knew the first time she came out to my property... she had no idea where my property lines were.

So... I set them up to lose the lawsuit I knew their string of tickets would lead to.

And... they ticketed me... and ticketed me... and sued me... and sued me... and lost, lost, lost, lost, lost, lost and lost again.

No fewer than seven citations and lawsuits... defeated, time and time again.

THEN... they get all desperate and file bogus charges against me.

LOL

It's like they are putting their own heads in a noose and just waiting for me to kick the chair out from under them!!!

Could they be any more imbecilic?

LOL

I mean... if I had written and scripted the last four years of my life... I could not have made all the shit up!!!

That's the way it's ALWAYS been for me... everywhere I go.

Even here in Los Angeles... miracles... every day.

www.HeavyFed.com
Elaine

Houston, TX

#9 Feb 11, 2013
You are whining about it. What are you doing about it? Whining!

Yes. Those people all SACRIFICE and risk their health for their families. Some more than others. You don't understand sacrifice. It's ironic, your health is horrible even though you haven't worked a day in your life.
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs?
Is that why you poison all of your families and put them all in constant danger?
To finance that car and that gas so you can get back and forth to work and pay your mortgage?
Meanwhile your Government is selling everything out from under by keeping those printing presses running.
What will you leave your children and you childrens children?
Debt?
Cancer?
Death?
Once you create poison... it's going to kill something.
No matter how it's used or where it's released... it's going to kill something.
What right do YOU have to poison the Earth and all the future generations of life... just so YOU can have a job???
What is the net gain, Elaine?
If the net gain... is poison and pain... why are you even on that train???
www.HeavyFed.com
little boring

Pasadena, TX

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you something, GOTP, "Did the person that died sign up to receive notification of an incident?".
Because I'm sure it would have made all the difference in the world.
You call MY concerns petty?
Someone died and all you can do is pat the City of La Porte on the back?
Let me tell you something, the City of La Porte does not give a damn about the residents of La Porte beyond the taxes, fines and penalties they can be bilked for!!
Evidence of THAT can be found ANYTIME the Port of Houston or big business have anything to do with the City... the PEOPLE are always sold out... or an afterthought!!!
City Council bends us all over backwards... and sells out the future of La Porte to the highest bidder.
Gone are the days when the City was on the side of the residents.
What did they do when I asked them for help when I was fighting with the Port to get my property back?
They back the Port!!!
They sent Chief Adcox to INTIMIDATE me and try to get me off MY property!!!
THEN... they sent the City Inspector... and I knew the first time she came out to my property... she had no idea where my property lines were.
So... I set them up to lose the lawsuit I knew their string of tickets would lead to.
And... they ticketed me... and ticketed me... and sued me... and sued me... and lost, lost, lost, lost, lost, lost and lost again.
No fewer than seven citations and lawsuits... defeated, time and time again.
THEN... they get all desperate and file bogus charges against me.
LOL
It's like they are putting their own heads in a noose and just waiting for me to kick the chair out from under them!!!
Could they be any more imbecilic?
LOL
I mean... if I had written and scripted the last four years of my life... I could not have made all the shit up!!!
That's the way it's ALWAYS been for me... everywhere I go.
Even here in Los Angeles... miracles... every day.
www.HeavyFed.com
Your responses are getting a little repetitive and boring. We have heard them now about a hundred times.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11 Feb 11, 2013
What do you expect from a false prophet? He has nothing but the same old worn out bullshit over, and over, and over again. That is why I figure you ran him oput of La Porte in the first place.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Elaine wrote:
It's ironic, your health is horrible even though you haven't worked a day in your life.
<quoted text>
No, Elaine... what is ironic is that I was poisoned as a child by Shell Chemical.

My very first high was the benzene from my fathers overalls... you could even smell it on his breath for hours after he got home each day.

My mother was exposed, she is dying... I was exposed, I am dying... my sister was exposed, she is dying.

My little brother... who left the area as a little baby and moved to Austin... he seems to be ok, so far.

But... the rest of us... are not so good.

Yes, it is ironic... they killed me... and I will kill them... or at least set their demise in motion before I meet mine.

With my dying breath I will oppose them and the corruption that backs their production of poison that they assault the public with!!

Oppose that... at your own peril.
The real Joani

La Porte, TX

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Elaine... what is ironic is that I was poisoned as a child by Shell Chemical.
My very first high was the benzene from my fathers overalls... you could even smell it on his breath for hours after he got home each day.
My mother was exposed, she is dying... I was exposed, I am dying... my sister was exposed, she is dying.
My little brother... who left the area as a little baby and moved to Austin... he seems to be ok, so far.
Yes, it is ironic... they killed me... and I will kill them... or at least set their demise in motion before I meet mine.
With my dying breath I will oppose them and the corruption that backs their production of poison that they assault the public with!!
You have more excuses for everything in life than anyone I have ever heard.

www.HeavyFed.com

#14 Feb 11, 2013
The real Joani wrote:
<quoted text>
You have more excuses for everything in life than anyone I have ever heard.
I have more purpose in life than anyone you have ever heard.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#15 Feb 11, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You have poisoned yourself. You are a lazy overfed slob. Your health problems are caused by your diabetes which you inflicted on yourself by eating, smoking and drinking too much.

That benzene you smelled on your fathers breath was Jack Daniels, the main reason why he died so young.

All of your rant just exposes what you are raally after. Money from a lawsuit over you imagined illnesses.

Take responsibility for your own actions you loser!

www.HeavyFed.com

#16 Feb 11, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
You have poisoned yourself. You are a lazy overfed slob. Your health problems are caused by your diabetes which you inflicted on yourself by eating, smoking and drinking too much.
That benzene you smelled on your fathers breath was Jack Daniels, the main reason why he died so young.
All of your rant just exposes what you are raally after. Money from a lawsuit over you imagined illnesses.
Take responsibility for your own actions you loser!
Right, Elaine... my father was not an alcoholic... and seldom if ever drank.

If it was a lawsuit I was after... it would have been filed when my father died.

If it was a lawsuit I was after... I would never have settled with the Port when they were so obviously at fault.

If it was a lawsuit I was after... I sue you... dear, Elaine.

If I am as crazy as you claim... what makes you think benzene's not to blame?

If I am as crazy as you claim and benzene is to blame... then all these things you attack me with make you kind of lame.

Look, I know you're just a dame... but dame's also have brains.

So please don't act like you ain't got one... I know that's not your problem.

Your problem is... you're always pissed... cause no one's pet your pussy since your pussy learned to piss.

www.HeavyFed.com
Elaine

Houston, TX

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Oh! Someones got a crush on me. All that smooth talking!

www.HeavyFed.com

#18 Feb 11, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Oh! Someones got a crush on me. All that smooth talking!
Listen to her hissin... listen to her dissin, Heavy's this Heavy's that Heavy's fat... all that time she knew Heavy's where it's at!!!
GOTP

Pasadena, TX

#19 Feb 11, 2013
A woman with two little kids lost their father and she lost her husband, and all Heavy cares about is himself and his petty problems.

Sick, absolutely sick. You are a corpulent pig.

www.HeavyFed.com

#20 Feb 11, 2013
GOTP wrote:
A woman with two little kids lost their father and she lost her husband, and all Heavy cares about is himself and his petty problems.
Sick, absolutely sick. You are a corpulent pig.
Just think... if you had elected me the FIRST time I ran for Mayor... that man might still be alive.

If we had started four years ago... we'd be well on our way to a brighter, greener future.

A future where ones work is not lost on the production of poison... but invested in beauty, rehabilitation of the environment and a true venture in the future of your children and their children after them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans - UN take over of the Alamo 41 min Heavy Fed 2
Republicans - Border Security 43 min Heavy Fed 4
Sarah Palin in Iowa 44 min Heavy Fed 206
Republicans & TSA 1 hr Defiant1 27
Republicans - Obama saves the internet 4 hr Avitar 1
Republicans- open carry in high schools 5 hr Avitar 1
More Proof of WMDs in Iraq... 5 hr Elaine 10

La Porte News Video

La Porte Dating
Find my Match