What is your Favorite seafood restaur...

What is your Favorite seafood restaurant?

Posted in the La Porte Forum

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 30, 2013
La Porte, Baytown, Kenah or elsewhere, what is your favorite seafood restaurant? What is the best dish there?
LP Res

La Porte, TX

#2 Mar 30, 2013
I like Monument Inn sometimes. At there last night, but was disappointed, maybe they were just really busy. Captain Benny's is ok for a change of pace. Not great just ok. You would be better off heading to Kemah

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#3 Mar 30, 2013
Pappas in first place. Seafood fondue is my favorite there. Boudreaxs Cajun at 45/Fuqua Is my second place. Like everything there, but the fried pickles are the best I have found. The Parrot Bay shrimp at Red Lobster is also a favorite even though RL isn't on my list of favorite places.

But I don't know that.

#4 Mar 30, 2013
I have to say I wish I hadn't read this thread. I am working a 16 hour night shift, can't leave for food, and you have made me really hungry for all my favorites. Dang you, SC, dang you.
LP Res

La Porte, TX

#5 Mar 30, 2013
My all time fav is Papadeaux. Are they ever going to rebuild in Kemah
Just saying

Pasadena, TX

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
I have to say I wish I hadn't read this thread. I am working a 16 hour night shift, can't leave for food, and you have made me really hungry for all my favorites. Dang you, SC, dang you.
Are you at work. if so you should be working and not surfing the net.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 30, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you neglected to mention a restaurant. Is that why you opened this thread?

But I don't know that.

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I am at work. I often have long periods of down time during which I am allowed to do pretty much whatever as long as I am present. Not that it is any of your business. I also bought a couple of things from amazon. I may watch a movie later or work on a project I need finished in a few days. I most definitely will shop some more at some point. I love my job. Not that it's any of your business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you know ?? 3 hr Aged Farts 22
Looking for long lost friend 13 hr Fart Dish 3
TIFI or BAFL FOOTBALL? (Sep '10) 23 hr Super Farts 44
whats the difference ????? Mon Fart Traffic 14
GOP Crumbling and Dems are gaining support Dec 9 Fart Suppliers 21
franken Dec 9 Fart Suppliers 15
Heavy Fed the song (May '14) Dec 6 Fart Treat 236

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance