Why are assault weapons legal in the US

Why are assault weapons legal in the US

Posted in the La Porte Forum

LPC

Pasadena, TX

#1 Dec 14, 2012
a 24 year old man just killed his mother in her classroom along with her 18 kindergarten students, he also killed the principal and 7 other adults in the process, with an assault rifle.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 14, 2012
He could have done a lot more damage and killed a lot more people with five gallons of gasoline.

Maybe we should outlaw gasoline???

How many children have been killed in automobile accidents this month?

How many children have been killed by medical error?

How many children have been killed by abortions?

How many children have had their minds and/or their bodies wrecked by vaccinations this year???

This is sad... and senseless... but don't let your emotions get the best of you and start calling for any kind of new gun law.

If someone wants to kill someone... they are going to figure out a way to do it... and no law is going to stop them.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Murder comes fro. The heart, not the weapon. A murderous heart, once it has determined to act, cant be stopped and will devise the weapon to carry out its desire. Someone in china stabbed 22 school children with a knife yesterday. Ban knives, and a murderous heart will sharpen a rock. Besides, the murderous heart cares even less for the law than it does its victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La Porte recent series of burglaries solved. (Feb '11) Thu I needa fart 95
Southern Komfort Kitchen Class Action? Aug 14 Spatula farts 9
Job (Dec '16) Aug 13 More fart info 339
Hildebeast Going Down Aug 13 Posting more farts 6
Elaine still crushing on Fubar Aug 11 Fartbar luncheon 8
review: La Car Porte Aug 10 Fart smell 11
Snider transmission!!! Aug 10 Fart mission 4

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance