La Porte family hopeful, four years a...

La Porte family hopeful, four years after abduction

There are 13 comments on the South Bend Tribune story from Apr 11, 2009, titled La Porte family hopeful, four years after abduction. In it, South Bend Tribune reports that:

Four years after an Indiana businessman was kidnapped in Iraq, a family friend says the man's wife still holds out hope that someday he might return safely home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Bend Tribune.

john doe

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Apr 12, 2009
time to move on, i am sick of hearing about this

“A Girl Who Is a MetalHead"”

Since: Apr 09

La Porte, IN

#2 Apr 13, 2009
john doe wrote:
i live in la porte, I remember this all too well! Who the heck are you tell someone to move on! They can grieve for as long as they want to! If you were tired of hearing about this, than why did you even click on the article!
no name

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Apr 14, 2009
john doe wrote:
I agree with you. After four years of his "disapperance" he is never going to come back

La Porte, IN

#4 Apr 16, 2009
no name wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you. After four years of his "disapperance" he is never going to come back
but who are you tell someone to move on?

Since: Aug 08

Granbury, TX

#5 Apr 18, 2009
"John Doe and No Name" must not have read the heading.
HOPEFUL, meaning they are clinging on to the only thing they have and that's hope that he will return. I hope that he will too.
Put yourselves in his or better yet their shoes. How dare you to make such hurtful comments.
You both are the one's who should move on and if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all.
God Bless him and his "Hopeful" Family!!
Tammy
Three Oaks, Michigan
your full of crap

La Porte, IN

#6 Apr 19, 2009
Can I Get A Witness wrote:
"John Doe and No Name" must not have read the heading.
HOPEFUL, meaning they are clinging on to the only thing they have and that's hope that he will return. I hope that he will too.
Put yourselves in his or better yet their shoes. How dare you to make such hurtful comments.
You both are the one's who should move on and if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all.
God Bless him and his "Hopeful" Family!!
Tammy
Three Oaks, Michigan
you want some cheese with that whine

Granbury, TX

#7 Apr 20, 2009
your full of crap wrote:
<quoted text>
you want some cheese with that whine
Nope I'm good, thank you.
Move on.....lol

La Porte, IN

#8 Apr 21, 2009
<quoted text>
Move on.....lol
I feel the same way. People grieve differently and they want to feel hopeful than should be allowed to; it's their business not ours!

Some people just don't have sympathy!
time to move on

La Porte, IN

#9 Apr 21, 2009
<quoted text>
Move on.....lol
time for you to move on

La Porte, IN

#10 Apr 22, 2009
time to move on wrote:
<quoted text>
time for you to move on
just another person from michigan city, who is heartless and doesn't give a crap!

Tell me why is it your business how someone grieves? Do you know them personally, do you live in their household?

Granbury, TX

#11 Apr 22, 2009
time to move on wrote:
<quoted text>
time for you to move on
"Hello"
I believe the name of this site is called "Topix". Meaning to stick to the "Topic". I suggest you find another forum/topic that reflect's your name and comment to move on.....
Have a wonderful day!
can i get a witness

La Porte, IN

#12 Apr 24, 2009
<quoted text>
"Hello"
I believe the name of this site is called "Topix". Meaning to stick to the "Topic". I suggest you find another forum/topic that reflect's your name and comment to move on.....
Have a wonderful day!
finally you understand, time to move on
laporttean

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2009
i dont believe hes still there I believe hes already home and theyre hiding so quit with the lies noone cares anymore and never shouldve thats why americans should run business in america

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: 3-year-old accidentally shoots, wounds ... 15 hr Gunreformnow 5
Jamie Dickey (Sep '17) Mar '18 Anon 3
News lambwood from la porte (Oct '07) Sep '17 anonymous 7
News Indiana Supreme Court Denies Request To Review ... (Dec '15) Jul '17 Beaten Kidnapped 3
Wanted: Willard Eugene Dillon III (Jan '17) Jul '17 Beaten Kidnapped 6
Michigan City Police cover up, refuses to discu... (Apr '17) Jul '17 Beaten Kidnapped 3
looking for a matt woolsey (Mar '09) Jan '17 norespect4deadbeats 16

La Porte Jobs

Personal Finance

La Porte Mortgages