cindy colalillo

La Porte, IN

#1 Oct 3, 2011
PublicCindy Wilson Colalillo
Corporations are ruining this country!!!!!!!!!! It use to be corp. a was proud to say made in the usa. Now they don't care where its made as long as they are making money,there is plenty of money to go around but their greed is more imporant then a good man or women making enough to feed thier family. 10% of the country is making all the money!!!!!!!! The gop. has everyone convinced that higher taxes for the rich is a divide of the classes isn't that what the corps have already done to america? when they all sent our jobs over sea for the sake of making more money.always looking for a way to charge more no matter who it hurts,Oh wait except them!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News University of Oklahoma fraternity shut down fol... Mar 27 Hoosier by Associ... 3
Michigan City named one of top cities for singl... Mar 25 Jrc 1
roger haney Mar 21 klklk 1
hey Feb '15 friend paul 1
Michigan City Corruption story, grand jury soon... (Aug '08) Feb '15 PATRIOT 273
In Indiana a 4 time admitted felon still carry... (May '13) Jan '15 Zeta 75 6
Indiana DOT Involved in 100's of millions in Hi... (Jun '12) Jan '15 Corruption Killer 8
La Porte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]