LaPorte Co. man charged for beating m...

LaPorte Co. man charged for beating malnourished dog

There are 4 comments on the WSBT story from May 23, 2013, titled LaPorte Co. man charged for beating malnourished dog. In it, WSBT reports that:

A Westville-area man is now charged with severely beating his malnourished dog after the pet killed one of the chickens he kept at his mobile home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSBT.

JRab

La Porte, IN

#1 Jun 4, 2013
Everyone that owns a dog should be required to get an annual license. The license should require that you have to be mentally and financially responsible to care for it year to year. There are no sort of annual checks when buying/having a dog license.
J

Since: Apr 13

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 6, 2013
I would check his computer to see what kind of videos he was making. There's allot of animals around his stabin cabin....
Sleslie

Portage, IN

#3 Jun 14, 2013
The man is a puke and I hope horrible things happen to him!!
What a disgusting excuse for a human being!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 4, 2014
This guy is what drive-bys were created for.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Cabone's Long Beach Indiana home. (Jun '09) May '15 kwalsh 5
NUSBAUM Elkin Funeral home May '15 scooter 2
How many felonies can a LaPorte County Prosecut... May '15 Corruption Killer 2
News Indiana Pizzeria Crowdfunding Campaign Rakes In... May '15 Quest 183
News State to double anesthetic given during execution (Apr '07) Apr '15 Concerned Citizen 78
News I-Team update: 89-year-old Indiana cocaine mule... (Oct '13) Apr '15 Corruption Killer 4
Michigan City Corruption story, grand jury soon... (Aug '08) Apr '15 Corruption Killer 274
More from around the web

La Porte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

La Porte Mortgages