ladies beware!!!!!!!
Just Me 2

Choudrant, LA

#1 Feb 14, 2010
Just want to let ALL the ladies here and the surrounding counties know to keep their eyes open to a certain man. If you happen to run into a short bald-headed man that drives a black nissan titan, You better watch out. He works for a trucking company that is leased to a company in New Carlise and he will make you think that he is wealthy. Let me let you all in on a little secret. He has 3 kids in 3 different states that he pays child support on, he has 2 ex-wives that he continues to play mind games with, he has a baby momma in Tx. that he keeps on the back burner. I believe that he likes to hang out at Friends bar and the bar at the Best Western Motel. He will use and abuse you, he will give you GENITAL WARTS considering that he has em hisself, and he will tell you he loves you without even knowing your name!!! PLEASE, BEWARE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jul 20 realism 34
Al Cabone's Long Beach Indiana home. (Jun '09) May '15 kwalsh 5
NUSBAUM Elkin Funeral home May '15 scooter 2
How many felonies can a LaPorte County Prosecut... May '15 Corruption Killer 2
News Indiana Pizzeria Crowdfunding Campaign Rakes In... May '15 Quest 183
News State to double anesthetic given during execution (Apr '07) Apr '15 Concerned Citizen 78
News I-Team update: 89-year-old Indiana cocaine mule... (Oct '13) Apr '15 Corruption Killer 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Porte Mortgages