89-year-old stopped with 200 pounds o...

89-year-old stopped with 200 pounds of cocaine pleads guilty

There are 1 comment on the Salon story from Oct 9, 2013, titled 89-year-old stopped with 200 pounds of cocaine pleads guilty. In it, Salon reports that:

An 89-year-old Indiana man who grows lilies pleaded guilty Tuesday in Detroit to serving as a drug mule in a scheme to distribute more than 1,400 pounds of cocaine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salon.

Robert Boeninger

Michigan City, IN

#1 Oct 25, 2013
Yep Michigan Shitty, these distributors for our court house used planes and helicopters too. Need any more evidence ha ha. Seems like you have been left out of the loop on the DHS subcontracted review of our fine prosecutor, forcefully retired judge and their international associates who committed multiple mandatory 75 year felonies for them to try to keep themselves in the drug business. Please stop sending threats we will be seeing each other very soon and you guys have no legal option not to show. My park, my ball, my money and its strike three. Easy way or hard way, if you want to keep your law license then you must agree to a mutual negotiation and a new lakefront house in a less corrupt beach not drawn up on fraudulant documents. Go ahead and laugh, I have waited a very long time and due to the hiring of totally incapable Zeta associates on your part I am still here. The protection order was just a tickler. I deal up front if we go to the conference I will not negotiate, just like they SCDC told Squeaky " you pay this woman whatever she tells you to write the check for, to keep your license".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Psychologist to stand trial Feb. 7 (Feb '06) Jan 13 G-dwiilavenge 141
Judith Mary (Rickes) Cooper and Charles Cooper (Jun '12) Dec '16 Judi copper 3
question Dec '16 Mike -ex-sauk vil... 1
Trump: " women...you have to treat em like sh*t" (May '16) Sep '16 josh 3
looking for a matt woolsey (Mar '09) Jun '16 Overit 15
Need to know (Aug '15) Aug '15 Liar 2
Al Cabone's Long Beach Indiana home. (Jun '09) May '15 kwalsh 5

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance