I-Team update: 89-year-old Indiana co...

I-Team update: 89-year-old Indiana cocaine mule pleads guilty

There are 6 comments on the ABC7 Chicago story from Oct 14, 2013, titled I-Team update: 89-year-old Indiana cocaine mule pleads guilty. In it, ABC7 Chicago reports that:

The ABC7 I-Team has an update on an 89-year-old Indiana man with an unusual job: cocaine courier for a Mexican cartel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC7 Chicago.

Robert Boeninger

Michigan City, IN

#1 Oct 25, 2013
Yes but in Michigan City who cares for the money and initial movement of the white stuff. Hint, most days they can be found in the M.C. Courthouse and in or near Maxine and Heinies.
Bruciaga

Mexico, Mexico

#2 Oct 27, 2013
Robert Boeninger wrote:
Yes but in Michigan City who cares for the money and initial movement of the white stuff. Hint, most days they can be found in the M.C. Courthouse and in or near Maxine and Heinies.
Still obsessed with the white stuff are you? All your enemies are big time dealers Hahaha!
thegreatone

Michigan City, IN

#3 Jan 22, 2014
this man was a runner for the elites and then they sold him out. as they do all minorites give them drugs then soon after turn them in. corrupt agents. hmmmmm
Corruption Killer

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 14, 2015
Head prosecuting agency in Michigan stated to me that they have no concern of the origin of the cocaine and its not in their jurisdiction. Indiana investigators tried to forget it before it happened, its nice to know who dunnit before the crime happens.
CorruptionKiller

Saratoga, CA

#5 Aug 1, 2015
Come on we got Michigan City residents, known Zetas smuggling drugs from Oaxaca Mexico, personal friends of Judge Bergerson, Mr. Espar and Barry McDonald.........No way these guys can get caught. I think they have about a 10,000 felony limit before retirement like judge chapala caught breaking drug dealer out of prison 18 years early, anything for close business associates who are relatives.
CorruptionKiller

Saratoga, CA

#6 Aug 1, 2015
I talked to prosecutors involved in Indiana and Michigan. They have no real concern in catching those involved and put responsibility on each others jurisdiction. In a week I can take you to boatloads of coke, just follow our fine prosecutors, fed-ex and other attorneys close ar hand. POS murderers, child molesters.. traffickers, members of the FBI's largest ring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana Supreme Court Denies Request To Review ... (Dec '15) Jul 25 Beaten Kidnapped 3
Wanted: Willard Eugene Dillon III (Jan '17) Jul 25 Beaten Kidnapped 6
Michigan City Police cover up, refuses to discu... Jul 25 Beaten Kidnapped 3
Martha Drake Nurse Practioner (Sep '15) May '17 MamD 2
Men who abuse women Feb '17 JustAnotherHoosier 1
looking for a matt woolsey (Mar '09) Jan '17 norespect4deadbeats 16
Judith Mary (Rickes) Cooper and Charles Cooper (Jun '12) Dec '16 Judi copper 3

La Porte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Porte Mortgages