Police chief's nephew among five indi...

Police chief's nephew among five indicted

There are 3 comments on the LaPorte Herald Argus story from Oct 12, 2007, titled Police chief's nephew among five indicted. In it, LaPorte Herald Argus reports that:

“Additional arrests and indictments will be forthcoming in this case. "We have once again sent a clear and concise message that drug trafficking, both cocaine and marijuana, will not be accepted in our community”

Five men -- including Michigan City Police Chief Ben Neitzel's nephew -- were indicted Thursday for reportedly possessing more than 50 kilograms of marijuana and attempting to distribute another 100 kilograms. via LaPorte Herald Argus

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LaPorte Herald Argus.

zoomieraider

La Porte, IN

#1 Oct 22, 2007
Oh my god I just got back from a gas station on Franklin street down the street from the police station and a crack head came up to me and asked me if I could "bless him with some money." My seven year old son was in the vehicle so I want someone to tell me how to explain this situation to him. Do I say Michigan City Police are busy busting pot dealers and shoting helpless animals rather than dealing with the obvious crack/meth/cocaine epidemic that is plagueing our town? CUDOS IF THIS WAS 1969-1985......BUT LETS GET WITH THE PROGRAM GUYS!!
SOSFROMMC

La Porte, IN

#2 Oct 22, 2007
WHERE SHOULD I START? I want someone to prove to me that anyone, anywhere has ever died from a overdose of pot!?! There is a bigger problem with tweekers, baby rappers, & drunk drivers in this county then there is pot heads!!! Look at the paper from this past summer on overdoses on pill poppers and crack heads. I totally agree with Zoomierador! We should start a total revamp of the corrupt police department. How do they even have the right to arrest someone for doing the mirrored image of their private lives? I understand the size bust but I don't understand justice in it?!?! THANKS A LOT SHITTY CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR WASTING MY TAX DOLLARS ON POT!!
skip C

AOL

#3 Jan 20, 2009
sounds like these 2 folks need ta smoke a joint before ya judge it. and as far as the cheifs nephew.. well... yall dont have a clue on how deep the drug ring goes in laporte's finest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kountry Girlz 7 hr Jessica 1
News Police: 3-year-old accidentally shoots, wounds ... 16 hr gal 6
Jamie Dickey (Sep '17) Mar '18 Anon 3
News lambwood from la porte (Oct '07) Sep '17 anonymous 7
News Indiana Supreme Court Denies Request To Review ... (Dec '15) Jul '17 Beaten Kidnapped 3
Wanted: Willard Eugene Dillon III (Jan '17) Jul '17 Beaten Kidnapped 6
Michigan City Police cover up, refuses to discu... (Apr '17) Jul '17 Beaten Kidnapped 3

La Porte Jobs

Personal Finance

La Porte Mortgages