is shellsburg a good town

is shellsburg a good town

Created by Nats Best Friend on Jan 22, 2008

132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

i guess

idk

never been there

frank

AOL

#1 Jan 30, 2008
they all have one thing in common, they use the telepone pole for a family tree.

“I am Nats Best Friend (serious”

Since: Jul 07

Minnisota

#2 Feb 15, 2008
huh
gertrude

AOL

#3 Mar 19, 2008
inbreeding with livestock should be outlawed. just look what happened in urbana.
Sam

Stuart, FL

#6 Sep 4, 2008
the chief of police is lazy and arrested my brother twice now for things he hadn't done. the city is corrupt. the townspeople are inbread and would steal from there own family.
I wouldn't move here if I had to
Huh

North Liberty, IA

#7 Sep 12, 2008
Sam wrote:
the chief of police is lazy and arrested my brother twice now for things he hadn't done. the city is corrupt. the townspeople are inbread and would steal from there own family.
I wouldn't move here if I had to
He's so lazy that he took time to arrest your brother? Yeah there's only your side to that story!- EYE ROLL!

“I am Nats Best Friend (serious”

Since: Jul 07

Minnisota

#8 Oct 31, 2008
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
He's so lazy that he took time to arrest your brother? Yeah there's only your side to that story!- EYE ROLL!
who is the cheif of police then
Cheyene

Ames, IA

#9 Nov 5, 2008
I love the Open Throttle on Saturday nights. If and when we get to go out thats where we travel to. great crowd never had any bad times there. Can't beat live music either.

Since: Sep 08

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Nov 5, 2008
Cheyene wrote:
I love the Open Throttle on Saturday nights. If and when we get to go out thats where we travel to. great crowd never had any bad times there. Can't beat live music either.
I grew up in Atkins, moved in 1982 out of state going into my Senior year. Used to love the railroad bridge. Used to jump off, into the creek. Great rush!
Cheyene

Ames, IA

#11 Nov 13, 2008
By the way the chief is Marty... something...
Benton County sucks

Valdosta, GA

#13 Aug 9, 2011
It is a good town if you like in-bred hillbillies.
auntie bee

Mount Vernon, IA

#14 Oct 31, 2011
Benton County sucks wrote:
It is a good town if you like in-bred hillbillies.
your daddy sucks too but i wont tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Porte City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BAM Essentials offers locally-made signs, decal... (Jul '16) Apr '18 Miji 2
Dogs Missing In Vinton Jan '18 Bullie Mama 1
News Vinton dairy farmer fined $100,000 for employin... (Apr '11) Mar '17 Jon 7
News Teenager pleads guilty in Emma Redlinger accide... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Ruth 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - La Porte City, IA (Aug '10) Aug '13 debbie 8
Debate: Trayvon Martin - La Porte City, IA (Apr '12) Apr '12 sMs319 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - La Porte City, IA (Aug '11) Aug '11 Cynthia Gross 1

La Porte City Jobs

Personal Finance

La Porte City Mortgages