Homeless man stabbed to death in Anaheim

Homeless man stabbed to death in Anaheim

There are 12 comments on the My Mother Lode story from Jan 13, 2012, titled Homeless man stabbed to death in Anaheim. In it, My Mother Lode reports that:

Police say a homeless man has been found stabbed to death in Anaheim and a possible suspect has been detained.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at My Mother Lode.

si-si

San Gabriel, CA

#1 Jan 13, 2012
Where at in Anaheim was it????
some guy

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2012
i beleive anaheimhills/ yorba lind area. Theres about four helicopters above my house on patrol
Joe

Yorba Linda, CA

#3 Jan 13, 2012
I believe the intersection of imperial and la palma.
anonymous

Honolulu, HI

#4 Jan 13, 2012
I'm confused, some things say possible suspect detained, some say that the one detained was released... Anyone know what is going on?
clazy

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Jan 14, 2012
Wow there still here i think they will be here all night crazy police they have everything blocked off
Mr S

Yorba Linda, CA

#7 Jan 15, 2012
Yeah, was heading home from work and was about to make a right on la palma but it was closed didn't know why until now. Very sad to hear though.
amanda

Garden Grove, CA

#8 Jan 16, 2012
he will always have a home in my heart john berry was the greatest soul anyone can imagine
Mictlan

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2012
WHO CARES bunch of lazy ass white people that stay panhandling on freeway exits with there cardboard signs begging for chump change to go buy there drugs, beer and cigarettes! The majority of these homeless bums are registered child molesters that love living under freeway over passes...White racist lazy fcks live like bums even when they're not homeless, just watch the tv show "hoarders" and look how sick and disgusting these lazy ass rednecks live LoL So get a life and stop begging and complaining and work like everyone else, Hillbillies!!!!!

Since: Jan 12

Blue Ridge, GA

#10 Jan 19, 2012
Mictlan wrote:
WHO CARES bunch of lazy ass white people that stay panhandling on freeway exits with there cardboard signs begging for chump change to go buy there drugs, beer and cigarettes! The majority of these homeless bums are registered child molesters that love living under freeway over passes...White racist lazy fcks live like bums even when they're not homeless, just watch the tv show "hoarders" and look how sick and disgusting these lazy ass rednecks live LoL So get a life and stop begging and complaining and work like everyone else, Hillbillies!!!!!
You are a wretched person. John Berry is my uncle. He didn't panhandle, drink, or do drugs. He was a most gentle, loving, giving person. He had more character and decency in his pinky fingernail than you will ever have. My uncle was hunted and stabbed multiple times. He never deserved this. He chose to live free on his terms. He knew Jesus and lord only knows how many people he led to him. He didn't depend on welfare or the government, He depended on God. If you want to learn more about him, jut google 'john berry anaheim'. He was very much loved by the entire community. Just know that Jesus loves you too.
Mictlan

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2012
cc mama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a wretched person. John Berry is my uncle. He didn't panhandle, drink, or do drugs. He was a most gentle, loving, giving person. He had more character and decency in his pinky fingernail than you will ever have. My uncle was hunted and stabbed multiple times. He never deserved this. He chose to live free on his terms. He knew Jesus and lord only knows how many people he led to him. He didn't depend on welfare or the government, He depended on God. If you want to learn more about him, jut google 'john berry anaheim'. He was very much loved by the entire community. Just know that Jesus loves you too.
John berry was a mean ol crackhead that begged on the 91 and the 57 freeway exits with his raggedy cardboard sign and as soon as he collected his nine dollars he would run to the dopeman and get a ten dollar rock with his chump change! John was also one hell of a wino He would get drunk and shit on his self I meen he would literally take a dump while u were having a conversation with him He would just let his sh!t drip down his legg!!! I understand this dirtyass redneck was your uncle and all but come on now, u dont have to tell fairy tales and make him out to be something he wasn't but then again all u filthy rednecks do is lie, complain and cry about everything and not just that but u white people even molest your own kids and hell u wierdos even get your own daughters pregnant like if it was the thing to do??? Well that's it for now but have fun begging on that freeway exit I'll try to not throw pennies at u !
rachel

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Jan 26, 2012
Mictlan I don't know god or have god in my heart so I mean it when I say that I wish people like Izzy would rid the world of people like you.. There is no room for lower life forms like you that have no heart for his fellow man. May you die in your sleep choking on your tongue.
joe

United States

#13 Jan 28, 2012
who carez all they did was beg for crack and. booz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Palma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Poster X 33,444
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr LMSA Dad 9,134
News Beer, wine, eats a " your taste buds are in for... 11 hr Ronald 2
Anyone remember "Seal Beach James" ? (May '08) 12 hr LBGuy65 57
Little Girl Waves Thong at Mexican Rally Tue Kyjo 3
News Fed Balance-Sheet Plan Missing Key Detail Tied ... Tue Ronald 1
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Mon John Beard 3,660

La Palma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Palma Mortgages