ncash

Whittier, CA

#1 Sep 1, 2010
The new market on valley view and imperial.... went last sunday did not care much for it... some items were priced ok but most were not... got a few things and left. i may go back just for the meat.
Yes

La Mirada, CA

#2 Sep 2, 2010
I like their music but the security guard in the front is a little over the top. The meat department is nice but everything else is overpriced.
ncash

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2010
Yes wrote:
I like their music but the security guard in the front is a little over the top. The meat department is nice but everything else is overpriced.
lol the music was good.. i felt like i was in the 80's,,,
Yes

La Mirada, CA

#4 Sep 2, 2010
They are trying to make you feel like you are not in a hispanic store. Good marketing strategy on their part.
Love Food

La Mirada, CA

#5 Sep 8, 2010
Great store and great prices. La Mirada needed a alternative to the over priced major stores. Check out the service deli for great meals. A 3 taco platter for $2.99.
ncash

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2010
Love Food wrote:
Great store and great prices. La Mirada needed a alternative to the over priced major stores. Check out the service deli for great meals. A 3 taco platter for $2.99.
yes the deli looked good... but as far as the prices being resonable i'm not sure some items seemed high priced.
been there

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Sep 9, 2010
Meat, cheese, produce, coke and gator or power ade very well priced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Mirada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr Soccer Parent 8,492
28 year sentence handed down in 1992 La Mirada ... 11 hr La Mirada News 1
NLMUSD board vacancy candidate interviews tonight 13 hr La Mirada News 1
La Mirada Councilman accused of harassment 19 hr La Mirada News 1
LM Lamplighter waging war on Tony Aiello May 20 LM voter 3
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) May 16 Kbc 1,888
Not guilty plea entered in La Mirada shooting s... May 15 La Mirada News 2

La Mirada Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance