Police Activity on Valeda Drive Today

Police Activity on Valeda Drive Today

Posted in the La Mirada Forum

Curious George

Upland, CA

#1 Feb 4, 2010
does anyone know what happen on Valeda Drive today? why over 20 police cars....and two in handcuffs.?
Say What

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2010
Curious George wrote:
does anyone know what happen on Valeda Drive today? why over 20 police cars....and two in handcuffs.?
Yeah... someone broke the law
whats up

Chino Hills, CA

#3 Feb 7, 2010
I heard they caught two people wanted for house burglary driving around the area. You know? the ones that break into your house, car, businesses and then everyone complains that the cops are not doing anything about it..... I guess the cops in La Mirada are doing something about the crooks...

I can't believe the idiots on here that are now complaining that our cops are working and our crime is dropping.
Qvestion

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2013
Curious George wrote:
The coppers were out in force for some bestiality. They group phlucked a black bear, then made off like bandits for Mr. Kiter's fresh lemonade stand. They got on all fours and took it like men; Godzilla made mincemeat of their hind quarters. A new Fox FXM show is premiering soon based on their exploits.
resident valeda drive

Houston, TX

#5 Dec 13, 2013
resident valeda drivedown in front of my house and had been there for several days. on several occasions he had been there trying to fix it as he was doing on December 5th and for whatever reason my asshole paranoid neighbors despite having see me outside with my friend trying to help him fix his car called the cops not once not twice but repeatedly every time he was out there trying to repair his vehicle so that he can get it out of our neighborhood in off our street.....
so to all of you who want to sit there and speculate or start rumors now you know what really happened.... not the any of the lying assholes in my neighborhood give a crap about the truth anyways! and God forbid I ever see any of you punk ass mother f-ers broke down the street anywherewhere..... I might have to call the cops say you just robbed my house! have a good night bitches
Mark Fuhrman

La Habra, CA

#6 Dec 14, 2013
Qvestion wrote:
<quoted text>The coppers were out in force for some bestiality. They group phlucked a black bear, then made off like bandits for Mr. Kiter's fresh lemonade stand. They got on all fours and took it like men; Godzilla made mincemeat of their hind quarters. A new Fox FXM show is premiering soon based on their exploits.
LOL! You're really funny! Please post more often.

You make me laugh way more than any late night talk show host.

Look forward to your future posts!:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Mirada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 40 min You Tell Them 9,530
Weird Lady Made Fun of Mullet Mon Jenny 4
Harry Gets Comforting Sensation Sun tellinitlikeitis 3
Pajama Boy Fists Self, Smiles, Screams, Dies (Feb '17) Sun Stilson 3
Ohana Means Pizza Aug 16 Jaxx Bakk 4
News Locals catch 10-foot mako (Aug '07) Aug 13 OpenPhartss 57
News Rep. Linda Sanchez shares in Norwalk what keeps... Aug 12 Cordwainer Trout 2

La Mirada Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Mirada Mortgages